• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Draw ALL The Pokemon Project

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Thanks Peeze and Mzink! And yeah I painted it :D

I am probably gonna take a break from this for a while... thought it's not like I've posted much recently anyway. But it will be official now, so I won't have this weighing down on my mind. Thank you all for following this thread so far! I will be back soon, hopefully. :)

global-wolf

Smash Champion
This is my first time trying a color theme like this. I like how it looks, I might do a more polished one in the future.

[collapse=024 Arbok]
[/collapse]
10/8/12

Spire

III
BRoomer
Kakuna is the very best. It is so beautifully rendered.

I support this project, and had I more time, I would pursue such an endeavor. Gonna keep tabs on this!

Thanks for being cool, mang.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Thanks Neo, Jimmy, and Spire! Next picture is the all-important Pikachu, so I'm gonna make it nice. :D

I found this in my pokemon folder today. It's how Fearow looked before I got mad at the background and redid it.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Started in November. Never mind that the trees look like nonsense, I am so done with this picture -___-

[collapse="025 Pikachu"]
[/collapse]

4/28/13

Top Bottom