• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (DQ styled) Dragon Ball Rpg Q and A ->moved to decisive Games

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Yeah i know its Dragonball but this has absotuley 0% to do with Smash in any Way but its a Hopefully fun Game!
Dragonball Rpg strory.png

Dragonball Rpg.png

Rules:
For 5 Players (one of Them is Me)
Works like typical Video Game Rpgs
Choose a Attack (by typing a Number) and a Target and after everyone Choose i will control the Enemys
Fight and Win Aaaand enjoy a by myself told Story
Check an Enemy by typing C
Use Items by typing the first Letter of it

Items:
R : Riceball +2Lp
G : Giant Fish +4Lp
S : Senzu Bean Full heal+Reviving (yeah Kuririns attack doesnt Revive it a Ki Senzu i guess)
T : Tea +2Ki

I take Goku (dont Worry i didnt make him Stronger than the others i just like him and it makes it easier to continue the Story with fewer People present)

This Thread was moved to Decisive Games because it fits better there you can still answer Questions here if you want to but the Game is Play it here: Game

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
For everyone seeing this i orignally made the thread here because i thought it fit but then i saw the decisive games thread and i think its better suited for there! Why didnt i delete this thread : because i thought turning it into a Q and A is a better Idea!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
For everyone seeing this i orignally made the thread here because i thought it fit but then i saw the decisive games thread and i think its better suited for there! Why didnt i delete this thread : because i thought turning it into a Q and A is a better Idea!
I am not adept in playing RPGs, so keeping track of my options and statistics is confusing even without actually dealing with the difficulties of playing the game. I may need a quick roadmap to understanding the original post and how it relates to the gameplay and its progression.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I am not adept in playing RPGs, so keeping track of my options and statistics is confusing even without actually dealing with the difficulties of playing the game. I may need a quick roadmap to understanding the original post and how it relates to the gameplay and its progression.
The most important thing is you can check an Opponent by typing C or Check!

Then there Leveling you dont really need to worry about that because its automatic but FE you get a new attack after our Current Fight

Dont worry you played relativly good for what you now about them!
And also theres no perma death so we can just try a fight/dungeon Again!

Edit:
Ive seen it
So Dq Rpgs are like Pokemon you choose a Attack or an item in Battle to win
There is less traditional roleplaying fe you have 3 Options right now Punch, Check, And Energy Ball (you do get 1 more after this Battle so you have 4 after that)
So typing more elaborete things is technicly useless Although its charming so i dont mind it at all
I do give you sometimes more Classical Opportunities to Roleplay Though like for example the whole South/North West thing
But youre doing good so far!

Last edited:
Top Bottom