• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Doc Boards Need Massive Work

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
I definitely feel we need more responsible moderators to help clean this board up. It isn't even as close in quality to some of the other boards. I think they could be formatted better. What other things do you fellow M.D.s feel this board lacking and that we can improve on together?

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Matchup threads should be worked on moreso than any other thread imo.

The 4 best threads are q/a, social, videos, and the unofficial doc tier list thread.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
Matchup threads should be worked on moreso than any other thread imo.

The 4 best threads are q/a, social, videos, and the unofficial doc tier list thread.
Yeah but even those threads are inactive. The way the match up thread is organized is awful, and unappealing.

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Yeah but even those threads are inactive. The way the match up thread is organized is awful, and unappealing.
You gotta start somewhere. If you want, you can make new matchup threads for groups of characters. I won't be able to do much because... life. But I will try to participate whenever I can.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
I'm terrible at describing what to do in a match up, lol. I will try to format the old one better this week or next.

Top Bottom