• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I usually use ebay as my website of choice. Always hunt around and check for trusted sellers.

Stores I use are my local Suncoast (I'm a premium member there, so I get pretty good deals) and best buy sometimes.

Best Buy offers some decent deals sometimes.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
If I had money, I'd go to Best Buy too :p

There's also an anime shop over by the mall or something here. They have a few PVC's, J-music, DVD's, merchandise, manga, w/e; a typical anime shop.

I wish I could go there everyday, lol.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The only DVD collection I got from Best Buy would be Kanon 2006 and Lucky Star, the rest I get as gifts. :3
All of Lucky Star? NO FAIR! My BB only has like volume 2 and 5. I can't buy anime separately. I am greedy and go all or nothing.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!
What do you want to believe?!?! I can't read Japanese. For some reason that picture of Nagato is really sexy to me.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I WANT TO BELIEVE!
Well, there's been a lot of images regarding Vanishment, such as the hot pot scene a while back, etc. I'm just hoping that the timing on this (with the last of the 28 episodes airing tomorrow) means that they somehow secretly reserved more episode slots to surprise us all.

But yes, I WANT TO BELIEVE, too!!

Nagato interacting with Nagato with glasses hints strongly at Disappearance finally getting animated.
Official name is "Vanishment"!! It annoys me that most people call it "Disappearance" since that was how BakaTsuki translated it. (Just a pet-peeve that I have.)

Lol I have still yet to read the disappearance. Do you have online subs of it. I only the US volumes, and graphic novels.
Graphic novels are...horrible... (...and not written by the original creator.)

Mi-mi-mi-Mikuru Beam! <@_o
The beam is on the wrong eye... :p
o_
@ ~

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL Wow, that is true... Well, it's in the dictionary. *adds "vanishment" to FireFox's dictionary/word list*

Edit: Is there a larger image of that scan? The only thing I can read is "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu", "Suzumiya Haruhi no Shousんitsu" (this censor dodge is not really a true censor dodge, so I better not get in trouble for it), and "Hitori no Nagato Yuki".

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the kagami segment was probably my favorite part in the ova

maybe even the series

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it's a leek

i think it started with the levan polka video with orihime from bleach

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The jacked up part is I just got done watching the anime trailer of Black Rock Shooter. I should had know the trailer's release ahead of time. )=

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i downloaded the trailer. lol

there should be three versions of it.

Top Bottom