• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can't tell you how much I agree with this.
As for the story, I also agree. I feel like they're prolonging what's inevitably bound to happen. I have a feeling that they gave away the ending with the bit about Chitoges past on her 17th birthday, but I'm personally still rooting for Onodera lol.
Surprisingly, this is one of the few stories of this kind where I like both of the main girls pretty equally. lol
I definitely can see Chitoge winning in the end, but I guess we'll see if they'll play it safe or not.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Surprisingly, this is one of the few stories of this kind where I like both of the main girls pretty equally. lol
I definitely can see Chitoge winning in the end, but I guess we'll see if they'll play it safe or not.
Chitoge's been growing on me in the last couple of chapters lol, she's climbing my ladder pretty fast. I just wish there was more to read, the wait and suspense is killing me.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Tsunderes are the only way to go my friend

Around where did you stop? They're on chapter 100 at this point, I'm on 92. I've been reading only this for the past couple of days and I'm enjoying it so much, I can't wait to see how the anime turns out. Raku is too damn thick for his own good lol

MAL says chapter 63 was the last I read

tbh I don't remember what happened lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah, sounds like a plan

aight sick. It's at the Marina Theater in San Francisco at 9:30 PM this coming Friday (Dec 6), but I'm gonna go half an hour early to claim the tickets. I can give you a ride from South Bay if you want, lmk

edit: I'd also be down to play some smash at my place from 7 PM onwards or something and then we can get food and head up or w.e. I'll start a discussion on Facebook

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The Evangelion 3.0 movie's gonna be in western theatres soon too. If it comes to at least New York, I'm gonna go see it.

Even if it sucks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
****ing Evangelion 3.0

Can someone please explain to me what goes on in that movie LOL (I've seen it)
I wouldn't say there were that many confusing elements in the movie. Unless you're saying nothing productive happened in that movie.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The Evangelion 3.0 movie's gonna be in western theatres soon too. If it comes to at least New York, I'm gonna go see it.

Even if it sucks.

I've taken interest if it's not too late. I'm taking a flight to New York tomorrow at 2pm, so yeah, there's that.

Also, I'm backing to being the regular anime addict I was in 2010, and I've taken a liking to Sankarea.

-Final-

Aria♪
Sankarea anime got rid of the best character... >.> Still pretty good, but the manga's better imo. You should definitely read the manga when you're done

I was planning on waiting until the 4th eva movie came out to marathon all of them... but looks like that's going to be sometime in 2017 at this rate :/

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Madoka movie was amaaaazing! Can't wait for the BD release.

And Good Smile Company better release a 1/8 scale figure of Demon Homura quickly, because I want to display that besides Ultimate Madoka very badly!

Miharu

Smash Hero
Madoka movie was amaaaazing! Can't wait for the BD release.

And Good Smile Company better release a 1/8 scale figure of Demon Homura quickly, because I want to display that besides Ultimate Madoka very badly!
It was really confusing for me at times, but overall I enjoyed it immensely; I liked how the characters were developed.

Maybe it might be time to look into a figurine collection...

Miharu

Smash Hero
it's definitely worth finishing

man, while the TV series didn't move me like it did some others, the movie actually hit me pretty hard, got me thinking about some things

really glad that i went to watch it now

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've never seen the movies actually. I initially dropped the show because I was bored with it around episode 5. Months later I tried it again and I liked it a lot (although I think it could've been done without the little girls and been just as impactful or more). Me and a buddy watch anime every other day and we power through shows like it's nobody's business. He usually has the classy underground shows I've never seen and I usually have the interesting art styles and the best of the popular shows to show him. Given the show's crazy awesome art style, I plan on showing it to him eventually and I may just watch the movies with him if he likes the show as well.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm not saying it's bad with them, I just think I would've preferred it more had the characters been different.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sankarea anime got rid of the best character... >.> Still pretty good, but the manga's better imo. You should definitely read the manga when you're done

I was planning on waiting until the 4th eva movie came out to marathon all of them... but looks like that's going to be sometime in 2017 at this rate :/

I've already catched up with the manga, and since it's still ongoing, I'm watching the anime instead. It is pretty nice. Aside that, I finished all 3 twgok seasons and catched up with the latest chapter, and now I'm reading Air Gear after I watched Trigun badlands.

I got some other things to catch up to. I'm probably gonna go with nhk when I'm on the plane.

Edit---

I need to get hulu plus. Netflix doesn't have anything compared to how many shows I wanted to see. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Madoka movie made up for the TV's ending and did pretty much what I wanted. Honestly was perfect for me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just finished Mirai Nikki and was extremely disappointed. Has anyone else seen and felt extremely underwhelmed? I felt like there was so much potential and everything but it just kept going down hill and making me shake my head. :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I just finished Mirai Nikki and was extremely disappointed. Has anyone else seen and felt extremely underwhelmed? I felt like there was so much potential and everything but it just kept going down hill and making me shake my head. :(
There's like an OVA that covers a bit of the very last parts of the manga. Did you watch that? I doubt it'll change your opinions on it completely, if at all, but just making sure you're aware.

A lot of the sales on RightStuf, including the Kami nomi sets, are tempting me, but I've spent a lot of money recently, already. >_<

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
As of yesterday, I'm finally done with the semester! My last final was weird. First ever final I had where it was scheduled for 2 hours, but the majority of the class finished in literally 10 minutes. And there's a good chance I got 100%, too. And it was also scheduled in the exact same room and time as another class's final, so that was interesting as well.

Hopefully this place get more lively when everyone else has finished their finals, since this is the first I'm I've ever had to double post in order to bump the thread from being so inactive... XD

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I finished all my finals as of today as well, thank god. Now I can catch up on all the simulcasts I've been missing and watch a few new shows. Catch up on some manga as well. Breaks between semesters is wonderful.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Oh man, I can't even imagine how much I'm going to watch once finals are over. I'm going back to work, but when I'm not working I'm going to be working on my backlogs of games and anime nonstop most likely.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Kyoukai no Kanata's ending was pretty good. Solid 8/10 show for me. Ending felt a little predictable and left too many questions unanswered for me to rate it more highly.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So i just started Aquarion Evol. I must say I find it pretty damn funny. Its fun. Has anyone else seen it?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I have episode 12 downloaded as of an hour ago, so I may watch it after my final for philosophy tomorrow.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Kyoukai no Kanata's ending was pretty good. Solid 8/10 show for me. Ending felt a little predictable and left too many questions unanswered for me to rate it more highly.
This is exactly my thoughts on it.
So i just started Aquarion Evol. I must say I find it pretty damn funny. Its fun. Has anyone else seen it?
I have. It was pretty enjoyable. Not the greatest of shows, but still very entertaining.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Heard of Aquarion Evol. Didn't know if it was worth the watch though. Might add it to my log.
I'm just waiting till Jan 11th for that Nisekoi anime :p

Top Bottom