• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea **** this game way too hard.

Onto a harder game.

My two notable wins if anyone is curious was against jesiahTEG and weon-x.

I actually had a 2 to 4 stock comeback on weon game 3 :3

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i once housed jesiahteg

i think

he's the guy that travelled the us for smash for a while right?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
So proud of Scar for doing well at RoM :D I think he's about the only person there that I would've cheered for over you Teczero.

But props nonetheless.

Persona is definitely not a harder game haha. :(

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I know, that's why I said it lol. I'm saying, even though I'm sad you had to lose to him, I'm happy for the guy.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Seeing how you probably know Scar I'm not surprised.

Tbh, I'm happy he won too. He was playing really good and definitely wanted it more than me.

I was just playing for the sake of playing at RoM

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah, I hung out with Scar a lot this summer since we were living like 20 minutes from each other hahah. Such a classy guy. But I'm happy you did pretty good too lol. You got top 16 right?

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Watching Kyousougiga doesn't really promote rational behavior/statements afterwards either :D

Started catching up on Psycho-Pass as well. Darker than what I'd usually watch, but it's pretty good ... so it's kinda nice to watch something different for a change (:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Stuff that's airing this season, or also older ones? What genres?

You seem to generally enjoy Mecha, so I'd probably recommend watching Code Geass in any case (:
edit: oh and I just noticed you haven't seen Steins;Gate. Nobody should miss out on that one. Nobody.

Top Bottom