• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Whats your point Koneko chan?

You have something against posting pics of waifus with Asterius?

Because if you do.

I might have to dair grab you.
Yoooooo, so bold.

For some reason that sounds very wrong.

Btw Vietgeek meant that he named his rival Steel in PokeBlack2. It took about 10 minutes to me realize it, and I might be wrong obviously.

I have been playing Sailormoon Super faitan game so much lately that I might want to change av but desu-tan keep staring... :(

:phone:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
kizzu-kun-kun is correct

toaster mad i call him out on his crime

you don't break yo waifu leik dat

real talk

play sd remix yo so toaster can feel appreciated so he can keep working for me

obv :012:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
building an all japanese ultimate team squad is harder than i thought

some of these guys are ridiculously expensive

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i found this pic a while back

i sorta want to make it my laptop's wallpaper

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm sorry sarcasm doesn't come through too well on the internet. I play waaaaaay too much LoL. I also played DotA for several years in highschool. The only non-enjoyable moba experience I ever had was from HoN. When it was first released and you had to PAY 30$ to play it, it felt like a worse version of DotA that was essentially a copy/paste with different names for things. HoN actually turned me off of moba games for like 2 years :(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
nah i'll play melty in the corner and cry to mai waifu ryouko about how she should never be ashamed of her voluptuous eyebrows.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
but there are no kawaii uguu characters in dota2

they're all so manly

although lich was fun when i played lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The amount of rust I would probably have for DotA2... I don't even want to imagine. I guess I could just play like Windrunner or Lion or something, just don't expect a carry out of me anymore. That games meta is probably 100% different from when I played haha.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i still have no idea how to play the game

i just used to watch my dorm play it all the time

Xyzz

Smash Champion
The only thing from watching a friend play dota was that the harder you press the mouse button, the more damage you do. At least that guy practically obliterated his left mouse button while last hitting (think about somebody wanting to play a note as loud as possible on the piano... that's practically what he was doing :D).
Concerning the metagame... well, that changes all of the time anyways... Seen times centered around mass ults, getting one carry farmed, gankheavy games that are decided around the 20 minute mark, even the infamous 5 man mid push ... all of these with varying heroes in roles... dunno, no real surprises anymore I suppose. Spent the first 10-20 games or so rather lost, but after that I was in okay shape again and I haven't played any moba for ages (:

Also, Anime... TTGL is super stupid and over the top. I'm reaaaalllly loving it :D
(also I've been rather slow on anime this week and the last... only about 20 episodes :p)
edit: also, I say "also" too much, but it's such a great word, that's perfectly fit for linking unrelated stuff in post :(

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm sorry sarcasm doesn't come through too well on the internet. I play waaaaaay too much LoL. I also played DotA for several years in highschool. The only non-enjoyable moba experience I ever had was from HoN. When it was first released and you had to PAY 30$ to play it, it felt like a worse version of DotA that was essentially a copy/paste with different names for things. HoN actually turned me off of moba games for like 2 years :(
When I played it first it was free, but that was when it was in beta. Then it released as $30 and then everyone who used to play stopped. Then they tried doing "sales" for $10 for a "limmited time" but those were like every other month so it wasn't really a $30 game. Then they came out with a free to play version that worked kinda like LoL.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
senjyougahara is like

kinda a big deal

toaster kinda lagging atm

i feel no sympathy though

he broke my heart

obv :092:

Top Bottom