• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ *Looks at Kawasari's location* do you play Hisoutensoku? =3

☯ Also which Bishoujo are you referring to? XD

Kawasari Mimoto

Smash Cadet
playing Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody!
☯ *Looks at Kawasari's location* do you play Hisoutensoku? =3

☯ Also which Bishoujo are you referring to? XD
Oh? I didn't even realize about this... thanks! Only playing SWR at the moment, but maining:

-Sakuya
-Patchouli

I'll try to find out more about this expansion, looks very interesting. Relevant to my interests.

As for bishoujos, any particular company or series would be fine. Something like a PVC-touhou character or etc.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
the **** that's $92 i just wasted

what do you mean i can't marry ________________________ irl

jesus christ

****ing **** **** ***** ******* ****** **** mother****ers stealing my **** money gayballs

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
http://zepy.momotato.com/2010/09/15/get-engaged-to-hideyoshi-for-7875-yen/

LOL 92 dollars is really expensive for that. I'm liking the Mafuyu art though. <3
I want season two of Seitokai no Ichizon.

Also, funny how they say the marriage thing doesn't work for the Eva characters.

Edit: I seriously wonder how much money they get from strange stuff like this.
Most likly alot or they wouldn't do this kinda stuff. This is really sad to think people actually pay that much.

Sion

Island of Horizon
well, i just about finished k-on!! 1-24. not sure if i want to say time well wasted, but certainly don't regret watching it. i wasn't a fan of the ending too much, but at least i don't rage about k-on like rei does :mad:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Most likly alot or they wouldn't do this kinda stuff. This is really sad to think people actually pay that much.
That's true. It's surprising how much money can be made from all this.
well, i just about finished k-on!! 1-24. not sure if i want to say time well wasted, but certainly don't regret watching it. i wasn't a fan of the ending too much, but at least i don't rage about k-on like rei does :mad:
All of K-ON! was like a roller coaster ride for me. I had times where I really liked and I had times where I thought it was ok. It was just whatever I was feeling at the time. I actually liked where it ended since it's kind of like a sad goodbye to the characters since the story is done/will be done. I'm surprised that they didn't try to milk the franchise once K-ON! got popular in season 1. I would've guessed that the manga would have continued on for another year or 2 at least.

I'm putting Season 2 over Season 1. Season 2 just had a lot of dumb and random stuff which I had liked. lol

Lycopene

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i liked the end to k-on since it was serious

sorta reminded me when i left band after graduation

Sion

Island of Horizon
All of K-ON! was like a roller coaster ride for me. I had times where I really liked and I had times where I thought it was ok. It was just whatever I was feeling at the time. I actually liked where it ended since it's kind of like a sad goodbye to the characters since the story is done/will be done. I'm surprised that they didn't try to milk the franchise once K-ON! got popular in season 1. I would've guessed that the manga would have continued on for another year or 2 at least.

I'm putting Season 2 over Season 1. Season 2 just had a lot of dumb and random stuff which I had liked. lol

Lycopene
i think the feeling is mutual for me as well.

given k-on!! did milk a lot, i'm glad they didn't continue. not because i didn't like it, but because the routine would get old if it continued on IMO.

haha, rei. i'm glad you liked something about k-on

VietGeek

Smash Hero
or you can just marry a humanoid interface and she'll spawn a wedding to her specifications

yes only hers but it's free so w/e

obv :012:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Ookami-san is finally over, I didn't like the ending. Hopefully JC Staff will perform better on Index II. ♥

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

Lovely

Smash Lord
With how my luck with women has been lately, I might have to consider this option. :(
♣ It's not true love if you pay for love. Well, it does cost money for weddings, I guess it might be the same thing. XD ♥

The end of Occult Acadamy episode 11 was so on point.
♣ I'm speechless of how intense episode 11 was compare to the other episodes. It took after 10 episodes to get really interesting, not a very good idea. ); ♥

Virgilio

Smash Cadet
There is a remake of the evangelion series? I see there are many evangelion movies and etc, and I dont know where to start.

G U R U

Smash Lord
So with K-ON now done, I pose the ultimate question. What is your favorite K-ON song? According to my itunes I have ties for 1st and 2nd :laugh:

1st - Fude Pen, Pure Pure Heart
2nd - Cagayake Girls, Don't Say "Lazy"

If I had to chose one, it would be Fude Pen. It just feels like it has the most heart and soul put into it. Like Don't Say Lazy is a song that sounds like it was written for them, where as Fude Pen sounds like it was actually a song that they would write themselves, if anyone gets what I'm trying to say.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
There is a remake of the evangelion series? I see there are many evangelion movies and etc, and I dont know where to start.
Lol my sig is from the Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 You are not advance.

Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion TV
(Neon Genesis Evangelion Death and Rebirth if you wanna recap ****)
End of Evangelion
The Rebuild Series.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
TUYBW manga vol 1 just came today! after going to like every bookstore only to find 2&3 (but not 1) in stock, im overjoyed. oh and i bought Karin airmail today to ^^ i recommend this to anyone who has read Karin/chibi vampire. these short stories are so well done!

and anyone own this book? (lookin at you NKB) i was going to get it but it was too expensive for now. 25$ would be the most i spent on any manga. heres a couple pics of it.

i think its awesome so im going to get sometime next week.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sowwy to double post buuuttttttttttttttt

Can someone make me an avatar of Azu-nyan from this:

[collapse="azu-nyan"]
[[/collapse]

And the last episode was soooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable >__________<

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i would prefer one of her puffing up

my favourite k-on originals are U&I, Pure Pure Heart and Hummingbird
i liked all three ED songs and heart goes boom/mugi's other image song as well

their cover of tsubasa no kudasai was awesome too

waiting for the second round of image songs :D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No Thank You is easily my favorite followed by Heart Goes Boom.

It's been forever since I've posted here

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Not really, I just don't watch alot of anime anymore. I still listen to weeaboo music.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
man i dunno

i think ive been so tired the last few days that i just go into automated bot mode

that and having to write a 1-2 page paper almost every day is probably taking its toll

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thats.... kinda... O______o

My semester is surprisingly easy *shrugs* I have so little to do in comparison to my other ones. Yay Senior year =D

Also, Ookami is pretty cute far. I like even though theres no yanderes =/

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I definitely just marathoned all of Ookami lol.

It was a pretty good anime I gave it a 7 cuz I thought its kinda cute but yea.....

It was kinda everywhere and stuff it wasn't all THAT great *shrugs*

Ryoushi is soooo obnoxious to me *shrugs*

Oh, also good luck at the tourney Sion <3 and on to 11 Eyes.

Top Bottom