• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Definitive Lloyd Irving Thread - LLOYD SURVIVES THE SLAUGHTER!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The Tales stream is March 6-7(depending on the timezone), that's a good sweetspot for the next Sakurai Presents to happen.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
The Tales stream is March 6-7(depending on the timezone), that's a good sweetspot for the next Sakurai Presents to happen.
I want to hope for it but not to bank on it. As long as Lloyd's mii doesn't come back, he can be whichever of the remaining 3 fighters for me haha.

Nightguything

Smash Journeyman
If amibo theory is anything to go off (it’s been right so far) then we’ll def get a reveal or release by end of March. Personally the 6-7 seems a bit too early to me but who knows.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If amibo theory is anything to go off (it’s been right so far) then we’ll def get a reveal or release by end of March. Personally the 6-7 seems a bit too early to me but who knows.
Not for the presentation since the pattern right now is the character releasing around next week after a presentation.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Master
Checking in for the sake of clarity, apparently the Tales anniversary was split in two, possibly because of COVID and such. Since you guys have been into Tales longer than I have, I figured you'd be able to fill me in on the details.

Nightguything

Smash Journeyman
Checking in for the sake of clarity, apparently the Tales anniversary was split in two, possibly because of COVID and such. Since you guys have been into Tales longer than I have, I figured you'd be able to fill me in on the details.
Np, essentially what was said was somewhere along the lines of “the next half of the anniversary will be more exciting than the first” I’m paraphrasing but it’s believed that the pandemic affected the anniversary so dates were moved around and the actual big celebration/anniversary/announcements were pushed to March, ill link the article when I find it.

Edit: here ya go

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
What I understood in December is that 2021 would be the year where we actually get anniversary stuff happening, them basically calling it something like a 2 years anniversary, if that makes any sense at all. Basically they didn't do anything last year despite promising us news for months, and now 2021 will be the time to get news, whenever that is, whether it's at the festival or just through all of the year gaming events or whatever…

SharkLord

Smash Master
Welp, another question's been raised that needs clarification: Are the Tales streams regularly translated/subtitled or do they only do so after the stream has concluded?

Sari

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Lloyd is currently being rated in the RTC thread (along with Rayman and Arle Nadja):

Make sure to follow the rules on the front page (specifically with giving each character at least two sentences for both chance and want) for your ratings to count.

BryanD

Smash Rookie
Been lurking on this thread for a long time, but really feeling the Lloyd hype recently and wanted to support :D He's been my number one for Smash since the Brawl days and I'm really hoping this next reveal is our time! Lots of rumors flying around about those 5ch leaks, but I guess only time will tell if they're credible... Hoping we don't see that Mii Costume again!

Top Bottom