The Definitive Lloyd Irving Thread - LLOYD SURVIVES THE SLAUGHTER!

IWantMyBurd

Smash Cadet
1) Wonder where all those people leaking today's Direct went?
2) Have you seen the likes/dislikes on the partner showcase from this week? The content wasn't even bad! Nintendo had better have some substantial first party news soon, or people are going to start getting upset at them

SharkLord

Smash Champion
1) Wonder where all those people leaking today's Direct went?
2) Have you seen the likes/dislikes on the partner showcase from this week? The content wasn't even bad! Nintendo had better have some substantial first party news soon, or people are going to start getting upset at them
I can't say for all of them, but I know NateDrake admitted he kinda jumped the gun a little and gave out his predictions/Outdated information. Turns out Grubb was right in that we shouldn't expect anything big for a Friday. As for the like/dislike ratio, people seem to be angry over what isn't in the direct rather than what is. Personally, I think that if you don't care about what's in the direct, you should just not touch either thumbs.
On the bright-ish side, Grubb says Nintendo will be putting out something before Tokyo Game Show. If I get a nickel for every time someone says that it'll just be another partner showcase, I'll probably be able to get another Switch.

IWantMyBurd

Smash Cadet
I can't say for all of them, but I know NateDrake admitted he kinda jumped the gun a little and gave out his predictions/Outdated information. Turns out Grubb was right in that we shouldn't expect anything big for a Friday. As for the like/dislike ratio, people seem to be angry over what isn't in the direct rather than what is. Personally, I think that if you don't care about what's in the direct, you should just not touch either thumbs.
On the bright-ish side, Grubb says Nintendo will be putting out something before Tokyo Game Show. If I get a nickel for every time someone says that it'll just be another partner showcase, I'll probably be able to get another Switch.
Honestly, it wouldn't even surprise me at this point if it's a mini direct, but here's hoping for the best

a random user

Smash Journeyman
Tales of Symphonia: Definitive Edition, anyone?

Oh, man, just imagine it! Full voice acting, updated graphics and models, remastered music... And lose the sliding floor puzzles. It would be glorious!
or they just port the ps3 game with 1/2 in it, maybe add a new feature and call it a day, would fit the other switch ports. honestly im surprised they haven't ported the symphonia collection yet.

Nightguything

Smash Apprentice
or they just port the ps3 game with 1/2 in it, maybe add a new feature and call it a day, would fit the other switch ports. honestly im surprised they haven't ported the symphonia collection yet.
Bamco’s sitting on a lot of money by not porting more tales games, so much of the series is spread across different consoles.

IWantMyBurd

Smash Cadet
Yes, they could, and it would make a lot of money if they did. I was just thinking wishfully

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
What would be his weapon of choice if he becomes playable? The swords from the boxarts, or the Material Blades?

Nightguything

Smash Apprentice
Did the Scott Menville NDA project ever get revealed? Last I checked he hasn’t said anything about it since.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Did the Scott Menville NDA project ever get revealed? Last I checked he hasn’t said anything about it since.
He never confirmed what it was for, not even after the Robin thing that people thought it was about. I'm just glad to see him back tweeting, he was missing for the longest for who knows what reason…

Top Bottom