• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Definitive Guide to Kirby for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BLKVzYuUIS6rgCMe5ZwRqYjVqqY04AmcuJ_NNNlTe4E/edit
It's time for the moment you've been waiting for: the Definitive Guide to Kirby for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! I've started working on this over summer and (FINALLY, since school's been kicking my [ロードア ローラ ダ! (Roada Rolla Da!)] lately.) finished it up today. Click the link to see the presentation and click the "Present" button to watch it. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You could try duplicating the entire presentation on another slide document that’s not on private. Or maybe if you have a YouTube channel you could show it there. Can’t wait to see what you made!

K=RB2

Smash Cadet
LOL it’s not working smh
just take pictures of google slides via mobile device and post one photo here daily via spoiler

K=RB2

Smash Cadet
I literally edited the link so that you could have edit access. That's odd.
Listen people in the Brawl days had posted pictures into smashboards threads, I don't see how you can't take pictures of your guide and post them here (put them in spoilers so they don't take as much room).

Last edited:
Top Bottom