• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The D3 Stage Reference Thread

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
We really should contribute more to this. The OP still needs many more spots to be filled and this thread has been lackluster the past few weeks.

Opinions I would like to hear from people. Oli,lucario,zss,TL.

oo another 1 is, where the **** do you take a g&w?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would probably take :gw: to FD more or less. I would consider Smashville. Part of me wants to say Halberd...but if tipped Down Smash or Up Smash hits on that stage..omfg.

I'm kind of confused about that MU in general...I hate fighting him with D3 lol.

I'll contribute more when I get back from work.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i alllways pick yoshis vs wario with ddd

he cant go anywhereee, feels so free

and i typically ban brinstar first, rainbow 2nd, then maybe delfino 3rd

GRI3VER

Smash Cadet
I would probably take :gw: to FD more or less. I would consider Smashville. Part of me wants to say Halberd...but if tipped Down Smash or Up Smash hits on that stage..omfg.

I'm kind of confused about that MU in general...I hate fighting him with D3 lol.

I'll contribute more when I get back from work.
FD really? I hate to play against a :gw: on FD. I need Plattforms in this MU. It make it so much easier to camp with Waddle Dees and there is more room to hit him with an Utilt. Overall FD is not that bad, but I just don't like it for this MU.

I would choose YI, BF and Lylat.

Ban: Fregate, Rainbow and FD.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
FD really? I hate to play against a :gw: on FD. I need Plattforms in this MU. It make it so much easier to camp with Waddle Dees and there is more room to hit him with an Utilt. Overall FD is not that bad, but I just don't like it for this MU.

I would choose YI, BF and Lylat.

Ban: Fregate, Rainbow and FD.
I respectfully disagree. In my experience Final Destination is our best choice against :gw:. I feel he benefits much more from platform juggle games than we do and it promotes his platform manouverablility and his vertical spacing game, whereas we'd want to keep it limited to horizontal zoning as much as possible. I also feel that he loses more in the ways of kill options than we do by taking him to FD.

In my opinion, FD > SV > CS I guess (we don't have it as starter here) > PS > LC > BF/YI for starters, stick to those first four for counterpicks and ban Brinstar, Rainbow Ride or maybe Frigate or Delfino (if you're not comfortable on it), depending on how conservative the stage list is.

GRI3VER

Smash Cadet
I respectfully disagree. In my experience Final Destination is our best choice against :gw:. I feel he benefits much more from platform juggle games than we do and it promotes his platform manouverablility and his vertical spacing game, whereas we'd want to keep it limited to horizontal zoning as much as possible. I also feel that he loses more in the ways of kill options than we do by taking him to FD.

In my opinion, FD > SV > CS I guess (we don't have it as starter here) > PS > LC > BF/YI for starters, stick to those first four for counterpicks and ban Brinstar, Rainbow Ride or maybe Frigate or Delfino (if you're not comfortable on it), depending on how conservative the stage list is.
I think it is a personally problem, but your explanation is really good. I should try it again on FD. Thank you.

Top Bottom