• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cutest Multitasker Rides into Battle! Mona for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

MattX20

Smash Hero
And considering how we don't know how ATs are going to be handled going forward. For the record, I'm one of those folks who aren't ruling them out for promotions.
That, and to be honest, I wanted Mona and or Captain Syrup to be the second Wario rep more than Ashley.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On the flipside, other departments of Nintendo are so hesitant to have Ashley break out of WW that she really only has a noteworthy appearance in Badge Arcade, so it's pretty much an impasse.

Well, that and WW is still barely recovering from Game & Wario's failure, so it doesn't seem like the staff feels encouraged to take the risk at the moment.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
That, and to be honest, I wanted Mona and or Captain Syrup to be the second Wario rep more than Ashley.
Same here, same here.

On the flipside, other departments of Nintendo are so hesitant to have Ashley break out of WW that she really only has a noteworthy appearance in Badge Arcade, so it's pretty much an impasse.

Well, that and WW is still barely recovering from Game & Wario's failure, so it doesn't seem like the staff feels encouraged to take the risk at the moment.
She came so close, yet she's still so far. Seriously though, with much more open Nintendo is becoming to the idea of using characters from the extended Mario-verse in their mainline stuff, Maybe we'll see Mona, Ashley, and the rest in something big soon.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well, it'd certainly be in-character for a Mona reveal trailer. Maybe after he stiffs her, Mona would chase after Wario all the way into Smash Bros., ad once she gets there, she'd narrowly dodge all kinds of projectiles being thrown at her from other Smashers while hunting Wario down.

By the way, I'd like to show you all something...

This is the most fanfictiony type **** I have ever seen lmao! Emo Super Powered Mona get's her revenge on the evil Mecha Sonic who burned down her pizzeria lol!

MattX20

Smash Hero
I just hope that the design Mona gets gives her more soulful eyes like the original games in the series did

MattX20

Smash Hero
As far as alternate costumes go, she's got plenty of material to work with

smashkirby

Smash Hero
This is the most fanfictiony type **** I have ever seen lmao! Emo Super Powered Mona get's her revenge on the evil Mecha Sonic who burned down her pizzeria lol!
I KNOW, right?? Seriously, as much as I'd like for Wario's series to be more involved in SMBZ, this was just a bit much even for me. Still though, I do wonder how Mona's popularity would have looked like, had she been added to SMBZ at all.

It's not like she was that big of a name even within Nintendo circles back then anyways, so I can't help but wonder what would her fanbase be like today, had she been involved in what could arguably be considered one of the biggest Flash-animated series on YT at the time.

I just hope that the design Mona gets gives her more soulful eyes like the original games in the series did
If Mona ever get's into Smash Sakurai will make sure to do her design justice.
If anything, I see Mona using a mix of her original pre-Game & Wario design and her Gold design.

You know, it's a good thing that Alvin went on his forced hiatus, gave enough time to seriously rework the plot.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebAnimation/SuperMarioBrosZ

Assuming that therapy doesn't take it toll too much.
I hope he's doing well enough to tackle SMBZ again. I know he's working on Episode 2 of the reboot right now, but I hope Alvin's pacing himself.

"Mona Pizza - (Intense Figth Mix)" is all i need.

For real though, i support Mona.
Man, would that be a treat to hear.

As far as alternate costumes go, she's got plenty of material to work with
Say, what outfits do you think Smash would give her? I mean, she's got quite the collection to work with, so...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I KNOW, right?? Seriously, as much as I'd like for Wario's series to be more involved in SMBZ, this was just a bit much even for me. Still though, I do wonder how Mona's popularity would have looked like, had she been added to SMBZ at all.

It's not like she was that big of a name even within Nintendo circles back then anyways, so I can't help but wonder what would her fanbase be like today, had she been involved in what could arguably be considered one of the biggest Flash-animated series on YT at the time.
I feel like if Mona appeared in SMBZ back then she would have gained a cult status like Geno. Of course she wouldn't be as popular as Geno, but I could definitely see her being more popular than Ashley today had she appeared in SMBZ.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I feel like if Mona appeared in SMBZ back then she would have gained a cult status like Geno. Of course she wouldn't be as popular as Geno, but I could definitely see her being more popular than Ashley today had she appeared in SMBZ.
Yeah, I see that being the way Mona's popularity would have gone, had SMBZ added her. Still, I wonder if she and the rest of Wario's casts will show up in the reboot...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah, I see that being the way Mona's popularity would have gone, had SMBZ added her. Still, I wonder if she and the rest of Wario's casts will show up in the reboot...
Probably so. The only good thing that would have come out of this is Mona's potential Smash popularity.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Probably so. The only good thing that would have come out of this is Mona's potential Smash popularity.
Oh, God... I swear, I don't know how chill I would be if I had to hear someone say something like 'Emona should be Mona's FS in Smash Bros.!'. Like, I wouldn't be toxic about it, but it would annoy me quite a bit.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, all. I was wondering, if the next DLC character hailed from Wario's games (Land and/or Ware), what do you think of the idea of Nintendo doing yet another guessing game like with ARMS before the actual character would be released?

Like, this guessing game would everyone from both of Wario's series. Mona, Ashley, Jimmy T., 9-Volt, Kat & Ana, Captain Syrup, Princess Shokora, Rudy, Mad Scientistein, etc.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
WarioWare has a lot of good candidates and it's more of an ensemble cast so I could see them going down that route. Honestly it could even bolster support for some of the smaller fanbases. Though I fear the wars that'd break out between camps.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
WarioWare has a lot of good candidates and it's more of an ensemble cast so I could see them going down that route. Honestly it could even bolster support for some of the smaller fanbases. Though I fear the wars that'd break out between camps.
True, very true! Though, in addition to the wars, how much do you want to bet that Ashley would pull a Min Min among all the fanbases (i.e. Everyone would still support their own characters, but they'd still think that Ashley would take the gold, no matter what)?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
True, very true! Though, in addition to the wars, how much do you want to bet that Ashley would pull a Min Min among all the fanbases (i.e. Everyone would still support their own characters, but they'd still think that Ashley would take the gold, no matter what)?
Yeah, I can see it going that way.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Count me in! I'd love to see Mona get into Smash, along with Ashley. I wonder if they’d make another Smash remix of Mona Pizza?
You know, they just might. I should mention that the original owner hasn't been around for a long while and I don't know when they plan to return (if ever). I'd take over the thread, but I don't know who to ask to transfer ownership...

Yeah, I can see it going that way.
Yeah, I figured as much.

Still though, if no one minds me asking... do you all think Mona would use recolors for her alternate costumes or Sakurai would go the extra mile and give her the various outfits she's worn over the years?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You know, they just might. I should mention that the original owner hasn't been around for a long while and I don't know when they plan to return (if ever). I'd take over the thread, but I don't know who to ask to transfer ownership...

Yeah, I figured as much.

Still though, if no one minds me asking... do you all think Mona would use recolors for her alternate costumes or Sakurai would go the extra mile and give her the various outfits she's worn over the years?
I think we could get different outfits, especially if she's DLC as those get special treatment.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I think we could get different outfits, especially if she's DLC as those get special treatment.
Good point! If you don't mind me asking, what costumes do you think she'd have?

I'd like to support Mona, i really love the WarioWare series, and since Ashley is already an Assist Trophy there's no better pick than her. She can also brought WarioLand Content too!
It'd definitely be interesting to see Mona bring in Wario LAND content with her, I won't lie. I'm certainly not opposed to it, though!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Our girl made a special appearance in today's Sakurai POTD.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

Maybe Mona is the chosen one to become the next Warioware rep. But I'm looking too much into things.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Go go go go, Moooooooooona for Smash!

Who is Mona?

"Hey, you're a new face around here! Well, I'm Mona! I scoop gelato at the gelataria-when I'm not at school or making games, that is. So anyway, you should know that fortune-hunter Wario has inspired many of my strange games! He's always one degree ahead of cool, and he's even let me tag along with him on some of his money-grubbing adventures!"

Mona is Wario's secret admirer and the second most important character in the WarioWare series for say. While still going to high school, she has worked part-time in many establishments in Diamond City, often owned by Joe. Since WarioWare: Twisted!, it seems that she has kept her place at Joe's pizzeria Mona Pizza, though she can still be seen doing other jobs. She first appeared in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! as one of Wario's friends who helped him produce microgames. As revealed by Mona's diary on the official Japanese website for WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Mona is the daughter of an artist and a supermodel. The artist is Mona's father, while her mother is a busy supermodel who travels the world and doesn't see her daughter often. In a comment by Mona in the blog of the Japanese website for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, it is written that she understands the feelings of Ashley a bit, because Ashley often feels lonely and thinks about her parents, while Mona herself rarely sees her busy mother. The games have yet to make a mention of Mona's family. The running gag in the WarioWare games overall is that he takes various jobs throughout the series: Ice Cream Parlor Girl (WarioWare), Pizza Parlor Owner (Wario Ware Twisted), Rock Star (WarioWare Touched!), Cheerleader (WarioWare: Smooth Moves), Dumpling Stand Waitress (WarioWare: Smooth Moves), Artifact Hunter (WarioWare D.I.Y.), Detective (Game & Wario), and Fashionista (WarioWare Gold). Another running gag would be her attraction to Wario since it has been hinted at many times through the series (She's described as preferring wild guys in her Mega Microgames bio, her Game & Wario bio mentioned that she looks up to Wario for some reason, she wanted to dress in an outfit that screams "Wario" in WarioWare Gold, ect).

Why Mona Should be in Smash?
Sakurai seems to favor Wario Ware more than Wario Land, which boost her chances. She is not as popular as Ashley, but she has the importance to the series having been in every game since the start. Much like Kat and Ana, Mona has been around since the first WarioWare and has made consistent appearences for 15 years now. Unlike them however Mona, alongside Jimmy T stands out as one of the co-stars of WarioWare. She even has an outfit to match Wario's biker outfit. Anyways, she has moveset potential based on her variety of jobs (pizza parlor, dumpling stand, artifact hunter, ice cream parlor girl, rock star, detective) as well as having a scooter and animals that assist her. (the Snow White of WarioWare) She was part of a cheer squad in Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, so several moves could take inspiration from that since it was the last good WarioWare game (Game & Wario is considered very divisive game among the fans). Seems like an odd thing to bring up, when saying it out loud, but WarioWare is a quirky series and nobody besides the big W himself represents that as well as Mona does. In fact it’s pretty much one of the main draws of the character, one look at her story in the first game will make that extremely clear and her love for weird things is what inspired her microgame theme. After all some of the more infamous. microgames like Gold Digger or Nighttime Allergies are her’s. She could pull from her various microgames, like pulling out the nose and finger from Gold Digger for a attack, in a similar manner to how Mr. Game & Watch draws from the various Game & Watch games. It would be a decent way to represent the wacky nature of WarioWare to have Mona use those kind of odd utilities and honestly, I can totally see her using microgame elements as weapons.
Wario himself naturally stands above all, being the main character, but Mona and Jimmy are usually the other starter characters in most games, have slightly more defined relationships with Wario then the others and have appeared in all games, besides DIY Showcase, even Snapped, which everyone else besides them, Wario, Kat and Ana skipped, even other major mainstays like 9-Volt or Dr. Crygor. Additionally Jimmy got to host the remix stages a few times, while Mona got other smaller pieces of spotlight, like during the ending of the first game and the “Mona Superscoop” series of capsules in Game & Wario.Long story short: if in-series significance is important to you, then Jimmy and Mona are the closest you will get to a co-star of any sort She had been fairly requested by fans of the games to be playable before the confirmation of Assist Trophies. She all had 2 stickers (One based on her usual outfit and the other based on her Rock Star outfit) and both version of Mona's Pizza (English and Japanese respectively) in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as unlockable tracks. In addition to being a sticker cameo in the Gamer stage like the rest of the WarioWare gang. Since fans want more female fighters, she is a good option and would fit in with the rest of the female cast.
Pizza Dinosaur's Arguements Against Mona

Mona is irrelevant

This isn't true the slightest since she at least appeared in every WarioWare title since the first unlike fan favorite Ashley. Most of Wario’s co-workers and friends have a very close relationship with him, but Mona could be one of the closest (considering she was the only one to chase after Wario after he had ran off with the profits in the first WarioWare title). She is usually advertised with him like Jimmy T. or 9-Volt depending on the title (Ex: She was advertised with Wario in one WarioWare: Smooth Moves ad). Lastly, she is usually the second person you would go to in most WarioWare titles and is a very beginner friendly character like Jimmy T. and the first Wario levels in each title. Also, she is one of the many people called by Wario in WarioWare Gold's intro just to show how much she means to him as much as the rest of his friends/employees/suckers.

Ashley would represent WarioWare way better than Mona

As previously mentioned, that may not be the case. While Ashley may have various spells to fight in battle, she would represent WarioWare that well at all. The games are known for their quirky and scatological humor and Mona fits that status since that’s the main them of her games in general as of the first WarioWare titles. Most of her microgames involved many situations like sniffing up snot, pulling a nose hair for a banana to fly out, directing people to the restroom in a hurry, a marionette deflecting watermelons by flailing its limbs, having a panda balance on a beach ball, a stickman defending himself from attacks with a crayon drawn shield, and many other crazy concepts. She could easily take inspiration from those microgames with the addition of attacks to represent her various jobs. That easily makes her on of the best options to represent WarioWare’s special kind of humor.

Wario doesn’t need another rep.

This is actually pretty subjective since Wario’s slowly becoming as big as Yoshi based on the sales and reception of most WarioWare titles. Wario may have attacks that represent both the Wario Land and WarioWare games, but he’s more of a Wario Land rep by heart due to having an overalls alternate costume and having more fame from the Wario Land games. Having at least one character from WarioWare and giving Wario more Wario Land based attacks could have an equal representation of both Wario subseries without either one being left out in the end. Choosing one WarioWare rep may be difficult, but Mona could easily be the best pick since she has that WarioWare charm to her and could easily be more profitable to the Smash fanbase.

We already have Villager and Mr. Game & Watch as the hammerspace fighters!

Again, it’s very subjective. Mr. Game & Watch has attacks that reference most of his handhelds while Villager has attacks based on the items and features of the Animal Crossing games. Mona could have attacks that replicate her quirky character with references to her many strange microgames and the various jobs that she had throughout the series. If we can have various swordsmen in the roster with obviously different attacks, then I don’t see the issue of having too many hammerspace fighters.

Mona's Groovy Moveset

STATS
Screen name: Mona
Size: 6/10
Weight: 2/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 3/10
Jump: 5/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
Crouch: Yes
Crawl: No, only when she needs to.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes. (which character doesn't?)

ATTACKS
Legendary:
Attack, Attack name, description.

Standard Attacks
Combo: Cupsy Daisy: Mona swings twice with a cup and ball toy with the final hit being a loopable combo.
Side Tilt: Toilet Training: Mona pints in both directions with a pair of light signals.
Up Tilt: Balancing Act: Mona tilts her finger up while balancing an umbrella with it.
Down Tilt: Nighttime Allergies: She does a powerful sneeze towards the ground.

Smash attacks
Side Smash: Twirling Stick Smash: Here she grabs her baton and smashes it. Ouch! O.o
Up Smash: Cheer up!: She got pompoms and smash them upward. Just like cheering. But these pompom’s hurt.
Down Smash: Split Kick: This is an easy one. She just splits.
Of course, you need to load a little of the attack before you can use them. with C-stick you can use them almost direct.

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Aerial: Universal Marrionette: She faces forward and fails all her limbs around.
Front Aerial: Butterfingers: Mona swipes at her foe with a hot piece of toast.
Back Aerial: Fancy Footwork: Mona kicks backwards at an arc.
Up Aerial: Boom Box: A white box appears above her. When exposed to a foe, it explodes just like when the firework gets in the box from the actual microgame.
Down Aerial: Barrel Roll: Mona does a barrel role while facing downwards. ,

Situation attacks
Dash Attack: Sweeping Victory: Mona's legs are swept backwards, causing her to fall onto her foe.
Ledge Sweep (under 100%): Cage Match: She jumps on the land and swipes a small cage at the floor.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%): It Slices, It Dices: She climbs up on land, and does a slashing motion.
Get up attack (under 100%): Star Struck: She strikes her foe with a tiny shiruken.
Get Up Attack (over 100%): Crayon Epic: She does a deadly shield attack with a blue crayon shield. .

Special Attacks!
Neutral Special: Hot Slice: Mona throws a slice of pizza at her foe. The toppings determine the damage. Cheese(65% chance)=low damage, Pepperoni(20% chance)=medium damage, Supreme(10% chance)=heavy damage, Hawaiian(5% chance)=severe

Side Special: Moped Rush: Mona summons her scooter and rides it an any direction. The fast it moves, the more damage and knockback it will cause. She can hop on or off whenever she needs to. It will disappear after a while or be destroyed.

Up Special: Monette Rope: Mona raises out her arm as a few Monettes (3) to reach out diagonally. If the last Monette grabs a ledge, Mona blows her whistle and her minions would pull her to the ledge. It is a tether recovery moves like Olimar's Pikmin Rope, but the number of Monettes appear at random to make it a risky move. Three would be 50%, two would be 35%, and one would be 15%.

Down Special: Pet Summon: Mona blows on her whistle to summon at least one of her trusty pets to aide her in battle momentarily. Piggy (50%) would kick soccer balls at his foes. The elephant (35%) would squirt sludge to damage and shove his foes away in a large squirt. The Chimp (15%) would launch a banana peel to trip anyone in the way or who walks onto it. Each pet can only attack a few times until they disappear or die easily in one hit.
Grabs and Throws:
Grab: Pyoro: She uses the infamous red bird to grab the foe with his long sticky tongue.
Pummel: Hand Me Down: She whacks the foe with a leek.
Front Throw: Crash, Test Dummy: She inflates an airbag to knock the foe away.
Backwards Throw: Paper Plane: Mona tosses her foe backwards with the addition of a paper airplane for more damage.
Up Throw: Fan Boy: She makes the foe float by fanning a large paper fan before striking him/her with it afterwards.
Down Throw: Swap Team: Mona notices a fly on the foes face and smashes the his/her face with a flyswatter out of fear.

Misc. Animations
Sleeping: She kind of faints and lies on the ground. Her breathing is slow and gently.
Stunned: She tries to balance herself while taking steps forward and backward.

Final Smash:
Rock Out!
Mona faces the player and takes out her guitar to rock out with her band members, the Hot Slices. This lasts for 15 seconds. Dodging isn’t easy. Each strum emits a large orange soundwave to shock near by players. The more she strums the bigger the waves get. When it's over Art and Decko would disappear and Mona would put up her guitar.

Taunts
Up: She twirls her baton and says: ‘’Let’s go!’’
Side: Mona pulls out her camera and snaps a few photos before putting it away.
Down: She does her See ya! Greeting.

Entrance
Mona drives in on her Pizza delivery scooter. She jumps off and says: ‘’here’s your order!’’

Palette Swaps
  • Standard Motor Outfit
  • Green Motor Outfit
  • Blue Motor Outfit
  • Green Motor Outfit
  • Black Motor Outfit
  • Purple Motor Outfit

Victory Posses and Losing pose.
Up: She steps off her scooter and ‘’delivers’’ her pizza with a smile. No matter what kind of costume. She says while delivering: ‘’here is your Pizza!’’
Down: She twirls her Baton and throws it up. Then catches it and makes a Peace sign. One leg is lifted. No matter what kind of costume.
Side: She jumps up and down and says: ‘’Yay! I won!’’
Losing: She sits on her knees and shakes her head with her hands on her face.

Additional stuff
Codec Conversation
Snake: hey Mei Ling, Who is this jumpy pizza girl?
Mei Ling: ah, You have met Mona. She’s from the Wario Ware series. She’s a very cheer full girl. She owns her own Pizza store. Isn’t that great? I heard it’s a good business too!
Snake: hmm.. Pizza… Shall I ask her to make one for me?
Mei Ling: you should do! I heard they are delicious!
Snake: you want pizza too?
Mei ling: of course!
Snake: Well.. too bad! This Pizza is mine!
Mei Ling: Oh, Snake….

Kirby hat:
Mona’s eyes, and her biker helmet.

Wii Mote Sound:
The sound of a scooter and Mona her voice saying: ‘’I’m late!’’

Unlock message:
Pizza delivery! Mona is here, and wants to fight!

Role in the Super Smash Bros 4 Story Mode:
She was delivering a pizza order somewhere nearby the woods. When she walk there, she got shot by the Dark Cannon, who is fired by Bowser. Mona was kept in the dungeon where Peach and Zelda comes later. There she resurrects and meets Peach and Zelda. Then the story goes as normal. But only Mona is included.

Logo:
The Wario Ware Logo

Victory Theme:
Same as Wario

Here's for the Alternate Costumes

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.414170168622291.85909.407917575914217&type=3

Mona's Hardworking Subordinates (Supporter List.):

Azure Warrior
Aussie the Shinobi
Lord-Zero
Laniv
Curious Villager
smashkirby
Kirbeh
Guybrush20X6
Russell_SSB
PsychoJosh
P. Kay
~ Valkyrie ~
Phoebee
Rockapin
sman3579
Samcrumpit
Luminario
Teeb147
Goodgrief741
CroonerMike
warelander
Takasmash
Captain Shades
KirbyWorshiper2465
Red Dead Redeemed
FoolTheFlames
Erotic&Heretic
UtopiaPoyzin
TeamFlareZakk
Travix Man
Daryuu
Flyboy
Smashing Ramen
NintyZ
Dyllybirdy
Sari

This Mona character sounds... interesting... I wonder if there is some kind of odd back story to her and the rest of the Wario Ware characters' development because of this post. So I would rate it 6 of 10 stars. You pulled my attention to a series I would ordinarily shrug off after thinking about it for five seconds.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This Mona character sounds... interesting... I wonder if there is some kind of odd back story to her and the rest of the Wario Ware characters' development because of this post. So I would rate it 6 of 10 stars. You pulled my attention to a series I would ordinarily shrug off after thinking about it for five seconds.
So... Does that mean you support? Or...

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
So... Does that mean you support? Or...
Hmmm. To be honest, I have never actually witnessed Mona in a game, so it would be difficult to weigh her as a smasher. In my opinion, the moveset was a little over-the-top, but if Mona (and the whole franchise for that matter) is really as crazy and out-of-nowhere as you make her sound, then perhaps Smash Bros. could do with an over-the-top, cartoon, hammerspace human. Plus, she would be an excellent completion of Wario Ware representation to accompany Wario himself, like you said. So I would cautiously, but with reasonable confidence, say yes.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Hmmm. To be honest, I have never actually witnessed Mona in a game, so it would be difficult to weigh her as a smasher. In my opinion, the moveset was a little over-the-top, but if Mona (and the whole franchise for that matter) is really as crazy and out-of-nowhere as you make her sound, then perhaps Smash Bros. could do with an over-the-top, cartoon, hammerspace human. Plus, she would be an excellent completion of Wario Ware representation to accompany Wario himself, like you said. So I would cautiously, but with reasonable confidence, say yes.
I'm not the thread owner, Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan is. But Mona is all of what you said though.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
smashkirby smashkirby Maybe you should tag a mod? Fastest way to get an answer I figure.
Hmm... I'll try it. But do mods still have that kind of power to transfer ownership?

I wish I could say this meant something, but I'm not holding my breath. That said, it's nice to see our girl get some recognition!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Hmm... I'll try it. But do mods still have that kind of power to transfer ownership?
I don't see why they wouldn't. I think the problem lies with needing a post before the OP so they can move it to this thread and make it the new OP. Hopefully that got sorted out in the site revamp, if not that's a major oversight.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I don't see why they wouldn't. I think the problem lies with needing a post before the OP so they can move it to this thread and make it the new OP. Hopefully that got sorted out in the site revamp, if not that's a major oversight.
Yeah, see... that's something that I imagine is going to be something of a problem.

Top Bottom