The Cutest Multitasker: Mona for Smash Switch

smashkirby

Smash Hero
What makes you think so?
Well, after Gold, I guess I just feel as if Nintendo would want to capitalize on that game's relative success somewhat. Considering Ashley's out of the running, I feel as if Mona would be a good pick. I mean, I'm not ruling out Kat & Ana or 9-Volt as possible, but I just feel like Mona would cover WarioWare's wackiness a bit better.

Last edited:
On the Gamer stage, one of the new stage props that can show up is an easel with a drawing of Mona on it.

Well, it's nice to see that she and the rest of the Ware crew's cameos on Gamer really have been updated to their Gold looks.

BTW, warelander warelander . I'm sorry if this seems sudden and odd to ask, but how do you feel about the likes of Mona in Smash? I saw your post in Kat and Ana's thread, so...

Last edited:

warelander

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's nice to see that she and the rest of the Ware crew's cameos on Gamer really have been updated to their Gold looks.

BTW, warelander warelander . I'm sorry if this seems sudden and odd to ask, but how do you feel about the likes of Mona in Smash? I saw your post in Kat and Ana's thread, so...
I'd love it of course, Kat & Ana are my personal top choice for Ware character, but I'd never not support Mona as well. In a lot of ways I'd even call her the most natural choice for a Ware specific rep.

I'd love it of course, Kat & Ana are my personal top choice for Ware character, but I'd never not support Mona as well. In a lot of ways I'd even call her the most natural choice for a Ware specific rep.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing them playable before Mona either, but of course... I would like if she was the first additional Wario rep too.

Still, I've been wondering... what do you think Mona and the rest of the Wario cast was doing before Galeem killed them off?