• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Corrin Player Finder!

M@v

Subarashii!
THE CORRIN PLAYER FINDER

Greetings! This is official thread to locate fellow Corrin players around the world! How this thread will be set up is simple: You will post your information in the format listed below. That way it will be easy for me to copy and paste them into the main thread. The format is as follows:​

Gamertag:
I play Corrin as my:
Notes about myself:

An example of a filled out form, using myself would be:

Gamertag: Mav
NNID: pghMaverick
I play Corrin as my: Secondary
Notes about myself: I current play Corrin as my secondary. I use black female Corrin, and I'm looking forward to getting better with her!

With all that all out of the way, go ahead and start posting! I'll likely organize the replies based on something like region, or main status. Again, make sure you use the format listed above, or I wont add you to the list!

Eastern USA
Gamertag: iVoltage
NNID: itbevolt
I play Corrin as my: Main
Notes about myself: I'm an 18 y\o guy who works at amazon and plays Smash 3ds till I feel like buying a TV.

Gamertag: Indigo
NNID: CatTamerPat
Notes about myself: Was a Falco main from the time the game first came out to the release of Corrin, Falco is now my secondary. I use black female Corrin. Unhealthy obsession with Fire Emblem. Part of my regional PR as of this post, I'll edit this if that changes ;p.

Gamertag: Feelicks
NNID: Feelicks
I play Corrin as my: Co-main in training.
Notes about myself: I use the orange female and red male costumes the most often. I also use default for both genders. Used to co-main Wario, but once I felt inconsistent with him I dropped him for Corrin. Can't wait to learn this character!

Tag: WispBae
NNID: The-Wispy
I play Corrin as my : Main.
Notes:Duck Hunt secondary.

Gamertag: GP2
Notes: I'm pretty much the opposite of runemark over here I main pit and I am picking up Corrin but only see him/her as a secondary right now. I usually use either regular male Corrin or black-haired female Corrin. I really enjoy Corrin's playstyle and I'm looking forward to doing more with him/her in the future.

Gamertag: Snakeee
NNID: Soren131 (I stream so it's always full. PM me for requests.)
I play Corrin as my: Main ^_^
Notes about myself: I was the first player to win tournaments with ZSS back in the day in Brawl. Started with competitive Melee in 2006. I've been a Rosalina and ZSS main in Smash4, but am now maining Corrin the most.
I'm also a trans-girl, and stream chats at regionals have not always been kind to me because of that.

Gamertag: ESC_Artiste
NNID: Ember
Notes about myself: Ah, Corrin. It's only been a couple of days, and I feel like your potential (skill ceiling, that is) is astounding compared to the majority of the rest of the cast.
I have mained Corrin ever since the DLC release, and I can say I have gotten used to his/her (I prefer black-armoured waifu, ;) ) playstyle-even having a better time in general against CPU's, For Glory, and local matches compared to other characters. That said, I would love some friendly training, as I still need to tighten my skills and gain experience with other players. However, I don't mind going into a tourney to test my skills-gotten as far as semi's with Falco/Ike, and hope to get even father with Corrin. With that, it's time to get SMASHING.

Gamertag: Tino
NNID: FaustinoRojo10
Notes about myself: Rosalina is my true main and always will. I was very excited when Corrin was revealed and decided to add him as one of my main. Plus, I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan. I play as both genders (though mostly male) in their default colors.

Gamertag: ArrowofLyt
NNID: ArrowofLight
I play Corrin as my: Main (with Mario)
Notes about myself: I use quite a few other characters including Bowser Jr., Tink, Cloud, Charizard, Palutena and working on a few others.. I picked up Corrin because I liked Manaketes in Fire emblem and being able to play as one in Smash is :awesome:. I only have the 3DS version currently so I can't do Wii U matches.. I use the Pink Female Corrin :p

Gamertag: Cr0n
NNID: liquidbassist
Notes about myself: I am pretty bad at this game, but I looking to get better, so I would be down for friendly practice.

Gamertag: EquinoX
NNID: EquinoXYZ
I play Corrin as my: Main!
Notes about myself: Former innovator in the pacman boards. Switched to Corrin because he seems more interesting and I love FE. I use male Corrin because I like to represent myself through my character.

Twitch stream: twitch.tv/ssb_snakeee

Gamer tag: Serenade
nnid: Anthonylatney
I use corrin as my secondary while i main link
notes about myself: I have been a zelda fan since the age of 5 and going into smash wii u link is the only character who clicks with me also corrin. I'm always trying to become a better player and always looking for challenges. someday i hope to finally go to my first local

Western USA
Gamertag: Glory Blaze
NNID: GloryBlaze37
Notes about myself: I also main pink Robin, and I plan to use the two equally once my corrin is just as good as my Robin. I am still very new to smash and I can't even come close to making it out of pools at the majors I've been to, but I do OK at my super small local.

Gamertag:Saclam
NNID:Boofa_man
I play Corrin as my:Main
Notes about myself:stuck with Lucina for awhile and came to a realization that I'm gonna need a character to back up all of the disadvantages that lucina has,cue corrin steppin in.gonna put a lot of time and effort in him and discover all the snip and tech he has hidden.im repping the black and default female color btw.

Gamertag: ΩZero
NNID: travitoninja
Notes about myself: Corrin is a fantastic character and I'm glad they put her in! I rock the Pink Female Corrin, and I also rock Cloud, Bowser Jr., and Yoshi

Tag: munadil
Notes: SF and Melee player as well.

Midwest USA
Gamertag: Mav
NNID: pghMaverick
Notes about myself: I current play Corrin as my secondary. I use black female Corrin.

Gamertag: Marr
NNID: Marraph
I play Corrin as my: Co-Main
Notes about myself: I main Palutena/Rosalina, Rosa might drop down to secondary because of Corrin tho. Also I play Vanilla Male Corrin

Gamertag: Tasya
NNID: iTasya
Notes about myself: Competitor looking to finally break the wall from mid level smashing to high level smashing.

Gamertag: Wooper
NNID: IamWooper
Notes about myself :I just picked the game up recently so i'm still new

Gamertag: KY Joey
NNID: doomsyplusle
I play Corrin as my: Co-main or secondary
Notes about myself: Haven't decided if I wanna comain or secondary Corrin, but my primary is Rosalina. Green male at the moment!

Gamertag: CJ
NNID: NINTEN_Galaxy
Reason for picking up Kamui: I do not play Kamui as my main or secondary.
Notes about myself: I play Kamui because: I was intrigued by the options they bring, I love me some fire emblem characters (Robin 2.0; yes I know it's debatable), and I'm currently exploring their potential and looking forward to add him to my roster of characters I feel good about. Overall, I am having a fun time with Kamui through the good and the bad. I also am participating (deeply engrossed) in the General and now locked Moveset & Speculation thread. I hope to find as many tools along with other smashboard users to help new Kamui players and spread good information rather than keeping it all to ourselves.

Gamertag: Shiro
NNID: Raethien
Notes about myself: ive been searching for a main in sm4sh since its release, but no character has caught my interest as much as Corrin, I use the pink skin.

Gamertag: BruH
NNID: CaptainRuigi
Notes about myself: Have just started competing in Competitive Smash, mained Cloud, Luigi, and Roy prior to Corrin, but Corrin feels the best for me now that she's out. I play Orange Corrin.

Gamertag: Absol
NNID: xenxio
I play Corrin as my: secondary
Notes about myself: Sheik main dedicated to advancing her meta since the E3 demo. Starting to mimic that motivation with Corrin with a pile of written notes.

Gamertag: Sovereign
NNID: Sovereign90
I play Corrin as my: Secondary (pushing to make him my main)
Notes about myself: Currently a ZSS main, with a Roy as my secondary (not anymore), and hoping to push Corrin to the top. I'm a fan of characters with really cool aesthetics and Corrin just fits right in. I play Silver/White male Corrin.

Gamertag: Rowan
NNID: DrakeRowan
Notes about myself: As much as I'm hating it, Peach will forever be my main. But Corrin lately is shaping up to be my strict second over Pac. Black fem Corrin here.

Gamertag: Tots
NNID: x_tots_x
I play Corrin as my: main.
Notes about myself: I'm the DL Super B-Reverse DFS guy in Green. I mained Falco, "because all black guys play" or played "Falco." I love this community!

International (Non US)

Gamertag: Zyris
NNID: Zyrislp
Notes about myself: I play robin as a secondary and am looking to get better at smash in general :)

Gamertag: Mr. Knight
NNID: Beta40
Notes about myself: Previously a Zelda main and started to get much better results after starting to play Corrin.

Gamertag: LayZee
NNID: Atreyujames
Notes about myself: I have a good memory for facts and theory... but lack the necessary skills and Hand-Eye coordination to execute it =P Currently obsessed with Corange (Orange Corrin)

Name: Kamui~
Tag: 4GS
NNID: Don't know, I exclusively use my 3DS
I play Corrin as my Main
Colour: Purple Female [#NohrPrincess]
Notes about myself: Hi, I've been a corrin main since she released! I'm really new, heck, I'm attending my first ever smash tournament on saturday, so here's to great things! I do tend to compile info on our Manakete Princess, so if you need some ideas for creative things or stages, feel free to ask!

Gamertag: G-Guy
NNID: G-Guy1990
Notes about myself: I want to improve with my Red Male Corrin to be as good as I can be! :)

Gamertag: Grid
NNID: Gridatttack
I play Corrin as my: Secondary (Probably main in a future)
Notes about myself: Trying out Corrin, because as a Shulk Main, I struggle with some top tier characters. Corrin looks like a valid solution and I love the playstyle on how unique it is.

Gamertag: Runemark
NNID: Runemark
Notes: Orange female Corrin will be taking over as my main, as I have maintained since she was announced. Don't regret it at all and hope to grow somewhat competent with her ;)

Gamertag: CrimsonChild
NNID: CrimChild
I play Corrin as my: One of my many, many mains.
Notes about myself: I gave up competitive Smash 4 some time ago, but Corrin has renewed my interest for Smash 4. At least for a while. We'll see how long that lasts. I don't really have a true main since this game is inferior to Brawl, but I play MK, Robin, Palutena, Mario, Diddy and Ryu at tournaments, depending on the matchup. Now adding Corrin to that list.

Gamertag: Topsu
NNID: nu_skool_spyro (I know it's corny lol)
Notes about myself: Corrin overthrew marth as my secondary, and I'm very fine with that.

Gamertag: Rog
NNID: Ingoro
I play Corrin as my: Main, previously maining Rosalina who I might still secondary.
Notes about myself: Graduated Master of Arts, working on the indie-game: Lumini. Not active in the scene as of late, Corrin is about to change that.

Last edited:

Zyris

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zyrislp
Gamertag: Zyris
NNID: Zyrislp
Notes about myself: I play robin as a secondary and am looking to get better at smash in general :)

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
Gamertag: iVoltage
NNID: itbevolt
Notes about myself: I'm an 18 y\o guy who works at amazon and plays Smash 3ds till I feel like buying a TV.

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Gamertag: G-Guy
NNID: G-Guy1990
Notes about myself: I want to improve with my Red Male Corrin to be as good as I can be! :)

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Gamertag: Tasya
NNID: iTasya
Notes about myself: Competitor looking to finally break the wall from mid level smashing to high level smashing.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Gamertag: Indigo
NNID: CatTamerPat
Notes about myself: Was a Falco main from the time the game first came out to the release of Corrin, Falco is now my secondary. I use black female Corrin. Unhealthy obsession with Fire Emblem. Part of my regional PR as of this post, I'll edit this if that changes ;p.

Last edited:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Gamertag: Grid
NNID: Gridatttack
I play Corrin as my: Secondary (Probably main in a future)
Notes about myself: Trying out Corrin, because as a Shulk Main, I struggle with some top tier characters. Corrin looks like a valid solution and I love the playstyle on how unique it is.

I use the orange female color.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gamertag: Feelicks
NNID: Feelicks
I play Corrin as my: Co-main in training.
Notes about myself: I use the orange female and red male costumes the most often. I also use default for both genders. Used to co-main Wario, but once I felt inconsistent with him I dropped him for Corrin. Can't wait to learn this character!

Wooper

Smash Rookie
NNID
IamWooper
Gamertag: Wooper
NNID: IamWooper
Notes about myself :I just picked the game up recently so i'm still new

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Gamertag: EquinoX
NNID: EquinoXYZ
I play Corrin as my: Main!
Notes about myself: Former innovator in the pacman boards. Switched to Corrin because he seems more interesting and I love FE. I use male Corrin because I like to represent myself through my character.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gamertag: KY Joey
NNID: doomsyplusle
I play Corrin as my: Co-main or secondary
Notes about myself: Haven't decided if I wanna comain or secondary Corrin, but my primary is Rosalina. Green male at the moment!

Runemark

Smash Rookie
NNID
Runemark
3DS FC
1392-4574-8322
Gamertag: Runemark
NNID: Runemark
Notes: Orange female Corrin will be taking over as my main, as I have maintained since she was announced. Don't regret it at all and hope to grow somewhat competent with her ;)

GP2

Smash Apprentice
Gamertag: GP2
Notes: I'm pretty much the opposite of runemark over here I main pit and I am picking up Corrin but only see him/her as a secondary right now. I usually use either regular male Corrin or black-haired female Corrin. I really enjoy Corrin's playstyle and I'm looking forward to doing more with him/her in the future.

Last edited:

Glory Blaze

Smash Cadet
NNID
GloryBlaze37
Gamertag: Glory Blaze
NNID: GloryBlaze37
Notes about myself: I also main pink Robin, and I plan to use the two equally once my corrin is just as good as my Robin. I am still very new to smash and I can't even come close to making it out of pools at the majors I've been to, but I do OK at my super small local.

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536
Gamertag: Cr0n
NNID: liquidbassist
Notes about myself: I am pretty bad at this game, but I looking to get better, so I would be down for friendly practice.

ESC Artiste

The One Who Smashes All
NNID
Ember
3DS FC
1435-6612-4647
Gamertag: ESC_Artiste
NNID: Ember
Notes about myself: Ah, Corrin. It's only been a couple of days, and I feel like your potential (skill ceiling, that is) is astounding compared to the majority of the rest of the cast.
I have mained Corrin ever since the DLC release, and I can say I have gotten used to his/her (I prefer black-armoured waifu, ;) ) playstyle-even having a better time in general against CPU's, For Glory, and local matches compared to other characters. That said, I would love some friendly training, as I still need to tighten my skills and gain experience with other players. However, I don't mind going into a tourney to test my skills-gotten as far as semi's with Falco/Ike, and hope to get even father with Corrin. With that, it's time to get SMASHING.

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Gamertag:Saclam
NNID:Boofa_man
I play Corrin as my:Main
Notes about myself:stuck with Lucina for awhile and came to a realization that I'm gonna need a character to back up all of the disadvantages that lucina has,cue corrin steppin in.gonna put a lot of time and effort in him and discover all the snip and tech he has hidden.im repping the black and default female color btw.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Gamertag: CJ
NNID: NINTEN_Galaxy
Reason for picking up Kamui: I do not play Kamui as my main or secondary.
Notes about myself: I play Kamui because: I was intrigued by the options they bring, I love me some fire emblem characters (Robin 2.0; yes I know it's debatable), and I'm currently exploring their potential and looking forward to add him to my roster of characters I feel good about. Overall, I am having a fun time with Kamui through the good and the bad. I also am participating (deeply engrossed) in the General and now locked Moveset & Speculation thread. I hope to find as many tools along with other smashboard users to help new Kamui players and spread good information rather than keeping it all to ourselves.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Gamertag: Tino
NNID: FaustinoRojo10
Notes about myself: Rosalina is my true main and always will. I was very excited when Corrin was revealed and decided to add him as one of my main. Plus, I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan. I play as both genders (though mostly male) in their default colors.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Gamertag: ArrowofLyt
NNID: ArrowofLight
I play Corrin as my: Main (with Mario)
Notes about myself: I use quite a few other characters including Bowser Jr., Tink, Cloud, Charizard, Palutena and working on a few others.. I picked up Corrin because I liked Manaketes in Fire emblem and being able to play as one in Smash is :awesome:. I only have the 3DS version currently so I can't do Wii U matches.. I use the Pink Female Corrin :p

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Gamertag: Absol
NNID: xenxio
I play Corrin as my: secondary
Notes about myself: Sheik main dedicated to advancing her meta since the E3 demo. Starting to mimic that motivation with Corrin with a pile of written notes.

Last edited:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Gamertag: Snakeee
NNID: Soren131 (I stream so it's always full. PM me for requests.)
I play Corrin as my: Main ^_^
Notes about myself: I was the first player to win tournaments with ZSS back in the day in Brawl. Started with competitive Melee in 2006. I've been a Rosalina and ZSS main in Smash4, but am now maining Corrin the most.
I'm also a trans-girl, and stream chats at regionals have not always been kind to me because of that.

Twitch stream: twitch.tv/ssb_snakeee

Last edited:

Crimson Child

Smash Cadet
NNID
crimchild
Gamertag: CrimsonChild
NNID: CrimChild
I play Corrin as my: One of my many, many mains.
Notes about myself: I gave up competitive Smash 4 some time ago, but Corrin has renewed my interest for Smash 4. At least for a while. We'll see how long that lasts. I don't really have a true main since this game is inferior to Brawl, but I play MK, Robin, Palutena, Mario, Diddy and Ryu at tournaments, depending on the matchup. Now adding Corrin to that list.

AnTMaN_76

Smash Rookie
NNID
AnTMaN_1999
3DS FC
0275-8515-2986
Gamer tag: Serenade
nnid: Anthonylatney
I use corrin as my secondary while i main link
notes about myself: I have been a zelda fan since the age of 5 and going into smash wii u link is the only character who clicks with me also corrin. I'm always trying to become a better player and always looking for challenges. someday i hope to finally go to my first local

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Gamertag: Sovereign
NNID: Sovereign90
I play Corrin as my: Secondary (pushing to make him my main)
Notes about myself: Currently a ZSS main, with a Roy as my secondary (not anymore), and hoping to push Corrin to the top. I'm a fan of characters with really cool aesthetics and Corrin just fits right in. I play Silver/White male Corrin.

CaptainRuigi

Smash Rookie
Gamertag: BruH
NNID: CaptainRuigi
Notes about myself: Have just started competing in Competitive Smash, mained Cloud, Luigi, and Roy prior to Corrin, but Corrin feels the best for me now that she's out. I play Orange Corrin.

Last edited:

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
ey mav, I might as well fill this out

Gamertag: Marr
NNID: Marraph
I play Corrin as my: Co-Main
Notes about myself: I main Palutena/Rosalina, Rosa might drop down to secondary because of Corrin tho. Also I play Vanilla Male Corrin

Last edited:

Travitoninja99

Smash Cadet
NNID
ΩZero
Switch FC
SW-7339-8935-1294
Gamertag: ΩZero
NNID: travitoninja
Notes about myself: Corrin is a fantastic character and I'm glad they put her in! I rock the Pink Female Corrin, and I also rock Cloud, Bowser Jr., and Yoshi

Last edited:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Gamertag: Rowan
NNID: DrakeRowan
Notes about myself: As much as I'm hating it, Peach will forever be my main. But Corrin lately is shaping up to be my strict second over Pac. Black fem Corrin here.

Last edited:

Topskunium

Smash Rookie
Gamertag: Topsu
NNID: nu_skool_spyro (I know it's corny lol)
Notes about myself: Corrin overthrew marth as my secondary, and I'm very fine with that.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Tag: WispBae
NNID: The-Wispy
I play Corrin as my : Main.
Notes:Duck Hunt secondary.

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
Gamertag: Shiro
NNID: Raethien
Notes about myself: ive been searching for a main in sm4sh since its release, but no character has caught my interest as much as Corrin, I use the pink skin.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Gamertag: Tots
NNID: x_tots_x
I play Corrin as my: main.
Notes about myself: I'm the DL Super B-Reverse DFS guy in Green. I mained Falco, "because all black guys play" or played "Falco." I love this community!

Last edited:

Gheorghes

Smash Rookie
Gamertag: Mr. Knight
NNID: Beta40
Notes about myself: Previously a Zelda main and started to get much better results after starting to play Corrin.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Gamertag: LayZee
NNID: Atreyujames
Notes about myself: I have a good memory for facts and theory... but lack the necessary skills and Hand-Eye coordination to execute it =P Currently obsessed with Corange (Orange Corrin)

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Gamertag: Rog
NNID: Ingoro
I play Corrin as my: Main, previously maining Rosalina who I might still secondary.
Notes about myself: Graduated Master of Arts, working on the indie-game: Lumini. Not active in the scene as of late, Corrin is about to change that.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Gamertag: Moose
NNID: WondrousMoose
Notes about myself: Sheik main (naw really), but I'm really enjoying Corrin. I'm in school now, so I don't have many opportunities to play others. Still, if I've got time, I'm fine getting with someone to play. My family lives in Fort Worth, so I'm available there over breaks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom