• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide The Complete Ultimate Dr. Mario Guide

ASAP_Smash

Smash Cadet
ASAP_Smash updated The Complete Ultimate Dr. Mario Guide with a new update entry:

Actually not the last update

I recently discovered that weak nair true combo’s into grab for a very long time, thus making down throw down B highly spammable. Therefore, Nair grab down throw down B (aka The K-Hole) is undoubtably Doc’s bread & butter considering that it provides such a huge frame and positional advantage for Doc.

The guide has been rewritten.
Read the rest of this update entry...

PyrexPuffin

Smash Rookie
I can't see the video, was it privated or taken down? If not, if you could help me by sending the link or telling me how I can watch it, that would be so much of a help. Thanks in advance.

ASAP_Smash

Smash Cadet
I can't see the video, was it privated or taken down? If not, if you could help me by sending the link or telling me how I can watch it, that would be so much of a help. Thanks in advance.
I couldn't settle on the quality, and decided against it being included.

Top Bottom