• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete Luigi Video Omnibus

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, thanks. Yeah, that match was too good. I was suprised that misfire KOed the Peach, seeing as how the guy I was playing CCed like everything. Which I guess is a pretty smart thing to do as Peach...I guess he was hoping that turnip would stop me even if I got a misfire....boy was he wrong! Mwhahaha!

cba

Smash Master
:) K.A those are some pretty good vids. i loved how the 3 misfires worked out. good job:chuckle: :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
DUDE SOMEONE COMPILE THESE LUIGI MATCH VIDS INTO THE GOD LUIGI COMBO VIDEO... kind like the crouching peach hidden death turnip vid that features each great peach player atleast one time soo i think someone should make a god luigi combo vid from all of this. Maybe if it is really good then everyone will change their main to luigi lol but seriously god luigi combo vid.. "chom-on! I wont stop til i get enough."

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
To be honest, I don't think there's enough great Luigi footage to come up with a really high-quality compilation combo video, depending on how hard to please everyone is. Either way, I ain't doin' it. :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea a project of that size shouldnt only be done by one person it should be split up between a group of people that are the best at what part they r doing. but i wouldnt mind getting in that group to help in anyway i can for the vid...... i would rather just watch the match vids and look for good footage..... i could record the match and the time frames the combo is in and give all the info to someone for editing.... but w/e thats only if someone wants help with finding good footage. kinda a lame job but ill do anything i can....... but im not organizing the project.

nublet06

Smash Lord
i asked chu dat if he had ever played azen's luigi. Chu said , "Azen's luigi isnt really good"

lol....i was like 0.o dont know the last time he played his luigi tho. and you would think he would say yes just because Luigi > ice climbers. guess not tho.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol. I don't see it as entirely impossible. I mean, from the looks of his vids, it didn't seem like Azen had a great knowledge of what Luigi's matchups are like, and what's effective against what character. Though his mindgames are incredible, that's fo sho.

But whatever, Azen's too good, yada yada yada.

nublet06

Smash Lord
that was a really good video. i was plesently suprised. great tech chasing, nice spacing, and good edge gaurding. luigi is blowing up on the west coast. im seeing him everywhere these days.

it would be cool if all of the luigis could somehow get together at a tournament and do an all luigi crew battle. yipee.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfQEvMhqBiQ

Not my greatest playing but atleast theres a vid of me now :)

Its vs my bros Peach at Mute City.

Note: My Luigi developed years before I learned advance from smashboards. 'Tis different from most Luigi.

Note 2: I use control stick to jump :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
You are missing Ka Master VS Bladewise, found in the same thread as Ka Master VS Zeru

EDIT: How could you like Azen's luigi more than Ka's?

Most technical/best luigi main VS Azen's random tertiary who is pure mindgames? Wtfbbq?

Eggz

Smash Hero
And Ka is basically the only one who does everything as fast as he does. Name a luigi equally fast and link me to their vids. So there you have it, fastest Luigi. I didn't say Luigi had alot of tech, I said how could you like a mindgame Luigi who doesn't even main him more than a super technical luigi who does main him.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
all luigis definitevly own XD but i agree with eggz, ka-master is no doubt the best luigi

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think I'll go with what nublet06 is to avoid conflict. All Luigis are equally awesome...except Ka is better at being equally awesome. >_>

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
*sigh* Ka-M is good. Azen is good. Nublet is good. Eggz is good. ppa0 is good. I am good. ALL LUIGI ARE GOOD

LUIGI FTW

But.. ya know. Azen is goood. with an extra o.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow. I play Luigi. Tight. >_> Ka-M is good with an extra M. Top that son.

Ftr, *is a mario not luigi user and just visits these forums to promote ka master*

Anyways, I <3 this community the most because your all nice. <3

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Something like this should be stickied.... I'm still a n00b here so how would something like this go about being stickied?

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I'll have some vids coming actually, from a small smashfest a while ago :)

I PMed mic_128 a while ago to have Tobias's Luigi guide sticky'd. The key is to kiss as much a$$ as possible in the message, and he won't have a choice but to sticky it

Tharn

Smash Rookie
Where do I find download links for these? There's a few I really like. I.E. The Aizen one fighting Chillen(Luigiv. fo(ecks)) and yeah, if someone could PM me or just post here where I find download links I'd like to know. Much love.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
The DC++ hub would be the place to find higher-quality versions if they exist at all, but there's such a massive library of footage to sort through that it would prove to be a monumental task.

petogi corporation

Smash Rookie
whats up dudes luigis XD
Im new in this forum and i see all videos of luigi and all are so good
but later i will be download my videos =P

somebody have videos of Luigi COMBOS???

RAM

Smash Lord
Check out Green-ish Machine 1 and 2 by Ka-Master, he have a very good Luigi. and on a side note I like The Music that he used for the vids, they just suit The Green Man.
just type Green-ish Machine in Youtube if you can't find it on the boards.

petogi corporation

Smash Rookie
Oh thanks men, i see thats videos before, both anothers videos nobody havent it?
well can i say for k-master only that are a good luigi, =P i like in the future game with him, too see mi luigis nivel =P.. well anyway im"s in contruction a combo video of luigi, with my videos both i only i like see anothers macth of luigis =P.. bye

Top Bottom