• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete Luigi Video Omnibus

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
:luigi: The Complete Luigi Video Omnibus :luigi:

Of course, no anthology of video footage can be completely complete, especially with so many different sources, but I've done my best to string together pretty much all the Luigi videos of any worth and compiled them as links in this thread. Being that I was shooting for completion, I did collect a good number of videos, and divided them into the following categories:
  • 1v1 Videos
  • 2v2 Videos
  • 1P-Mode Videos
  • Combo Videos
  • Misc. Videos
The majority will be 1v1 Videos, since that is the nature of the game. I was actually surprised at how few readily available Luigi team battles get recorded/played and ultimately uploaded for our own enjoyment. Thus, the 2v2 Videos section is currently a little bare, however if you know of any 2v2 videos featuring Luigi, feel free to let me know.

1-P Mode Videos features all the nifty repetitive and mechanical world records you can try and crack with Luigi in Stadium Mode and various other sections of the single player Smash game. I'm pretty sure that this art is pretty refined at this point and we aren't going to see any more new records, but it can be fun to try if you're in to striving for perfection.

I also felt that anything that qualifies as a Combo Video deserves its own section as well. These videos are artistic creations crafted for the entertainment of the Smash community and as well to continually push the boundaries of just how much depth the characters have and what we can do with them. There aren't very many Luigi combo videos at the present time, but I think I got them all. If I'm missing an older compilation of some sort, please let me know.

Finally, Misc. Videos is where you find the miscellaneous stuff.

Duh.

But seriously. It's just a convenient place to find links to a few clips of Luigi's quirks as a character as well as the other obviously uncategorizable videos. I remember when I first came to this website, I couldn't find a video of a taunt meteor anywhere! Well, lo and behold, I've provided not one but TWO! for all those crazy new Luigi's who want to see it. :)

Try not to watch them all in one sitting:
1v1 Videos
(arranged alphabetically by Luigi-player)

ALAM
ANDEN
AZEN

B-DOWN

C 3

DERF

DREPHEN
DSF

EDDIE MEXICO

EIKAN
ESE
JEKYLL

JTB
GWiZ
LUIGI KA-MASTER

KEVMONEY

LIXIVIUM
MEEP

MEW2KING

MOUF
MYST
OC GEORGE
PPA0

Ppa0 (Luigi) vs. Zeru (Captain Falcon)

Ppa0 (Luigi) vs. Zeru (Fox)

PUB!
RAM

RJM

RB
ROCK

ROFL

SILVERLINK
SMASH G 0 D
THUNDERS
TRICKA
ULTRA LUIGI

VILNESS
VWINS
VOID
XANTRAXX
YAGI

YOSHIPAL13
2v2 Videos

1P-Mode Videos

WORLD RECORDS
OTHER 1P VIDS...

Event Match 51
animeost - cleared with no stock lost.
Combo Videos

OH GIRL!/COLOR] - Pakman

Pimpido Pamurai - ppa0
Pimpido Pamurai 2 - ppa0
Pimpido Pamurai: The Movie - ppa0
Head Grenade - RJM
Da Slip N Slide Genius - SuperDuperSmashGod
The Green-ish Machine - Luigi Ka-master
The Green-ish Machine #2 - Luigi Ka-Master
Instructional Videos

Luigi Guide - ppa0
Misc. Videos
Under the Sea - PimpUigi

A video showcasing Luigi's rising cyclone recovery and misfires beneath the stages.
The Luigi Getting Combo'd Video - Pro Impact Players
-----
And there you have it!

Once again, if you have other useful and/or Luigi-related videos that I haven't listed here, by all means let me know and I'll attempt to make it as complete as possible. Conversely, if one of these videos belongs to you and you would, for some reason, not want it to be linked from this thread, I will promptly remove it at your request.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Nice stuff and like extragrandeben said Tobias' links have been removed or something. I was looking foward to see some of those.

Gea

Smash Master
Meh. I was alot worse then. I haven't seen him play in like 2 months-ish. Haven't even talked to him. He won't really talk to me. Kinda went through some life changes and I guess smash dropped.

Oh well.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I can't get vids up but when I can get to one of Chu's fests hopefully somebody will be able to record for me. The only matches I have are super old and horridous quality.

dyeout

Smash Cadet
Some of those vids had afew nood luigi{No offence}

But i really enjoyed,the ka masters vids and combos vids.{To my opinion he's the best luigi^^}
SDSG combo vids was hilarious and cool.

I must say i like those vids,good players but just a few noobs ones.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Ah, thank you, yes that's very possible. The sources aren't exactly reliable and bountiful veins of information, so I was only able to include what I had. I've updated yours, and if anyone sees any other notable inaccuracies before I do, please let me know. :)

KidZero

Smash Cadet
Da Slip N Slide Genius combo vid file can't be found.
Can someone upload it again?

RAM

Smash Lord
Wait a second who else go by the name of RAM? cause that's not me. I don't have any videos except one from a long time ago of me playing Luigi somewhere.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Viperboy involuntarily sandbags against bad players (like me).

And yes, I am now a lot better than I look in that video.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry, off topic...
Hey lixi, speaking of viperboy, are you going to his monthly on the 11th/18th?
No, he lives too far away; I've only played him once, at Genoblast's house.

I did play him again (Luigi vs. Falco) at the DK tournament pools a while back. Exact same results - I got 2-stocked twice.

On topic: Is there any footage of Azen's Luigi from FC6? I heard he had a match with Koreandj that was recorded, but I have yet to see it online.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Top Bottom