• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The colours and costumes of Peach and Daisy

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
What would you like to see?
So far these have been confirmed

Any others you could see?

EDIT: Oh for crying out loud, Smashboards is hating me with my images today, the first picture is Peach in her Black and Yellow dress

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
An ACTUAL Fire Peach alt would be nice. Give us the ponytail or give us death.
A classic Daisy skin with darker skin and white trim would be nice. Also a gorgeous deep purple dress for either. Daisy also needs a deep red one to reference Pauline and a teal to reference her alt colours of Strikers.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
I wonder if Peach is still going to have Daisy's colours, and if Daisy will have Peach's colours.
I hope not, as I think it would be dumb....(I can see how some would find it to be cute).

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
I think it'd be cool for Peach to have an orange Daisy dress (though not necessarily with a flower crown/jewel), and for Daisy to have a pink Peach dress, similar to how Pit and Dark Pit have costumes have each other in Smash 4.

I'd also like for one of them to have a hair color change in at least one of their costumes, and not just a slight tint, but actually a different color, like how Zelda can have either silver or dark brown hair.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I suspect Daisy will have a Peach palette. Unless they go this route. That link shows (ディジー姫) Daisy wearing a red crown and a pink formal dress, similar to that of Peach's.
Another color palette I'm guessing they'll use is her alternate costume in Mario Strikers Charged

I'm sure there are other colors out there for her, but all I can find are yellow ones.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Why do people want her costume from Strikers Charged when the outfit from the other sports games make more sense?

shammah121

Smash Cadet
Why do people want her costume from Strikers Charged when the outfit from the other sports games make more sense?
People are leaning more to an alt color to represent Strikers instead of an alt costume ya feel?

Also, I really want a classic Daisy Alt for Peach like the one in Melee. I know it's kinda dumb at this point, especially if it's for Peach instead of Daisy, but I like Daisy's original design a lot and Daisy's voice was a lot closer to Peach's back then-----but seeing it on Daisy is fine with me! There also needs to be a lavander dress similar to her alt color in Mario Tennis on the N64.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Darn... No Sports alt for Daisy. Oh well, maybe in the next Smash game. Looks like Meta Ridley replaced one of Ridley's skins from the E3 demo.

Top Bottom