• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Okay, are people free in Kingville or Alice on Saturday or Sunday??
We're willing to drive there It's like $45 Dollars a round trip though :(

Man can't someone Live in Falfurrias? We could meet in the middle...
If you are able, come to McAllen on Sunday. I am hosting a SF4/Marvel/KOF tournament but we can have Smash setups for casuals. I can at least make sure a few of the smashers from here come out to play.

Here is the Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/248420075271938/

It has the address. My number is 956-998-8448. You will have to pay a $2 venue fee to The Arena. Just a heads up.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
She's not coming until mid-July. You guy's should come once a week or every other week at least.

Reizilla

Sure! What time are we looking at? I would prefer 6:30 or later, but if not, it's cool.

Reizilla

I'm down. I don't have anyone's number though. I'll send out some Facebook messages later tonight.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Guys to try and get something going again smash wise in the area, I think we decided to start hold a weekly smashfest at franks on either tues or wendsdays. So if you corpus or Alice guys wanna get some practice in come join us.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I will go if we could start doing round robins or something that will get us playing more serious. And make it worthwhile taking trips every week or so, especially for shamrock and I.

Reizilla

I am down for that. I'm completely free until the 9th of July and then I'll be free after 4 or something.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I believe this saturday casual gamer will be having a lock in. I'll be going since I got free entry from winning a tourney at the last one, but y'all should go and we can just play all night long : D

Top Bottom