• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm back in the valley. As for transportation I personally don't have it but I play with 2 of my cousins, and 2 friends constant smash. For never participating in tourney's they're pretty good. They can't beat my main, but three of them have transportation.
Soo, we can figure something out. Is anyone willing to play smash? I'm busy tomorrow but other than that I'm free for the next three weeks unless my rather large group of friends sets up something to do, which happens often.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm out of town until next Thursday, but I'll definitely try playing with you after that. Maybe Shank will have time.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
We just had a tourney this weekend, if only you came a week earlier. As for the next one, nothing is planned yet, but something should be happening this month in either Corpus or Kingsville.

Reizilla

Coastal Bend PR:
1. Justin
2. Rei
3. Derk
4. Zano
5. Albert
6. Shamrock
7. Bokkie
8. Volta
9. RS
10. Doll

I feel I'm forgetting someone...

Justin and I still haven't played, but he's been placing better.
Derk loses to both of us with a rogue loss to shamrock.
Zano's wins on Shamrock and Albert > Albert's win on me > Shamrock's wins on Derk and Zano > Bokkie's wins on Zano. I don't know if Volta has beaten people above him and RS and Doll wrap up the top 10.

Any arguments?

Shamrock7r

Smash Cadet
Coastal Bend PR:
1. Justin
2. Rei
3. Derk
4. Zano
5. Albert
6. Shamrock
7. Bokkie
8. Volta
9. RS
10. Doll

I feel I'm forgetting someone...

Justin and I still haven't played, but he's been placing better.
Derk loses to both of us with a rogue loss to shamrock.
Zano's wins on Shamrock and Albert > Albert's win on me > Shamrock's wins on Derk and Zano > Bokkie's wins on Zano. I don't know if Volta has beaten people above him and RS and Doll wrap up the top 10.

Any arguments?
Just clarifying, I only played Zano once in a tourney and he didn't win.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Sham should be at least 5th for now till he gets to play other people. Since all his losses in tourney so far are to Me/OoC players. Other than that it looks good.

I know Derk fapped to an idea of using a Super Sentai (Power Rangers) theme.

We really need to do some local round robins though, since our results are always scattered with OoC or Kville can't attend.

Reizilla

I could have sworn I read that Zano beat you (shamrock) at some tourney. Maybe I was making it up.

Well then, it would be between Shamrock, Zano, Albert, and Bokkie for 4-7. Anybody have links to brackets, so I don't make up results again? x)

Reizilla

If we have ten, we'll have more pictures and we're going to figure out anyway and we have exactly 10 players, so why not?

You just want that Power Rangers rip-off theme to work better, don't you?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
shamrock has only outplaced me once out of 4 tournies and it was the first tourney we were both at, I should still be above him for now.

Reizilla

Who are your and Shamrock's losses? I know you have at least one to Mario. Shamrock's worst loss is who?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
not sure what his other losses are outside of big boss and KoN at the last tourney. My only tourney losses recently have been to MKs :(

Reizilla

We could just tie Zano and Shamrock at 4th. And then Bokkie 6 and Albert 7.

Reizilla

He's attended as many tourneys as I have this year. You too, if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom