• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cliche Introduction Thread

ZephyrZerard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zerard-Garland
Hi. I'm a new person that's happening.

I'm a filthy casual who plays video games for the fun of it. I've picked up on a few things here and there to get me by, but no special 'techs' or what have you. But who cares about any of that? I'm just here to meet people, play smash, and have fun! I've heard positive things about SmashBoards, whether it be from word of mouth or by watching tournies. So I'm more than willing to give this place a shot. :]

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello and welcome to Smashboards! Home of the Smash community and any Smash related thing. On the contrary to you, I had heard negative things about this place. But why am I here? Hypocrite? No, more like I wanted to be sure about what I heard. As you can see it was the wrong word of mouth or other boards/pages/comments. I found a nice home here and several great friends I speak a lot to if not daily. Nothing is as it looks like made to be. So I came in a moment of need. I don't regret it. I found here what I could not in somewhere else I was. I'm sure you can find exactly what you are looking for too. Great battles. Info, and a pretty cool place to discuss Smash as well as other topics. Hope you can settle here as I did. You won't regret it.

ZephyrZerard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zerard-Garland
Hello and welcome to Smashboards! Home of the Smash community and any Smash related thing. On the contrary to you, I had heard negative things about this place. But why am I here? Hypocrite? No, more like I wanted to be sure about what I heard. As you can see it was the wrong word of mouth or other boards/pages/comments. I found a nice home here and several great friends I speak a lot to if not daily. Nothing is as it looks like made to be. So I came in a moment of need. I don't regret it. I found here what I could not in somewhere else I was. I'm sure you can find exactly what you are looking for too. Great battles. Info, and a pretty cool place to discuss Smash as well as other topics. Hope you can settle here as I did. You won't regret it.
It's interesting that you say that, because... honestly speaking, your situation that you were when you first came here is not too unlike my own. It's true that I've heard positive news about this place. But I've also had a reluctancy to come here because of, like you said, the negative things people say about Smash Boards. A time of need is indeed what I feel like I'm in right now.

Here's to the road ahead!

I'm also sort of (admittedly) corny if anyone hadn't noticed.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

D

Deleted member

Hey there, and welcome! I hope you have a great time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Welcome to Smashboards! There's nothng wrong with being a "filthy" casual, I'm one too but I still have a great time here. I hope you have a great time here as well!

Top Bottom