• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chozo Armory: Samus Moveset Variation Thread

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I really like the relentless missiles. Basically forces your opponent to eat charge shot or a grab while trying to avoid or block the missiles.

Last edited:

Sarix

Smash Ace
Relentless missiles will definitely help Samus if custom moves become generally accepted competitively later on. Their space control is incredible, they've actually taken hits for me when they come out.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Dumb question. Is there a special unlock requirement for getting Melee Charge Shot? I've done like 6 Classic Runs with Samus using the home screen exploit and it's nowhere to be found. It's probably just my ****ty luck but I want to be sure.

Savez

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0962-9913-3965
Dumb question. Is there a special unlock requirement for getting Melee Charge Shot? I've done like 6 Classic Runs with Samus using the home screen exploit and it's nowhere to be found. It's probably just my ****ty luck but I want to be sure.
Just ****ty luck. I've been trying to get all the custom left (about 80) and it happens sometimes that no matter how many times you try you just won't unlock that move. The system isn't one of the best.

My only advice is try playing at 9.0 difficulty and maybe switch char up. It worked for me with the last wario custom, tried like 5 times with wario and nothing but as soon as I move onto the next one (G&W) it dropped in the first match.

Los4Muros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Los4Muros
3DS FC
2852-9328-5396
I would've loved if they would've added for weapons from her official arsenal. The Wave Beam, Plasma Beam as custom would've made playing with customs a lot more fun. Although I like the Boost Ball, Melee Charge Shot and the Power Bomb. The Melee Charge shot could've been named the Annihilator from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Space Jump could've been an option instead of the Screw Attack or the Shinespark. Samus has so much in her, there's no need to inventing ugly names for customs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would've loved if they would've added for weapons from her official arsenal. The Wave Beam, Plasma Beam as custom would've made playing with customs a lot more fun. Although I like the Boost Ball, Melee Charge Shot and the Power Bomb. The Melee Charge shot could've been named the Annihilator from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Space Jump could've been an option instead of the Screw Attack or the Shinespark. Samus has so much in her, there's no need to inventing ugly names for customs.
I'm more of a fan of her Slow Charge Shot. Though I would still like to the Ice Beam get referenced in some form. Both of her missile variants are fun though, so no complaining there.

Top Bottom