• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I always check around here whenever I can. In fact I've gone through every thread in the Toon Link board. It's odd seeing the picture of a character appear black and white as you scroll down through the Character Discussion threads. Even though I read everything, I unfortunately don't always have something to add.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I was re-watching some old brawl Toon combo vids and it got me thinking. If you were going to make a Gay combo video, what music would you choose?
I actually got a Capture Card a couple weeks ago and have been saving my For Glory replays on my computer. I'm hoping to create my own Toon Link combo video with the footage sometime this summer as a summer project. I just need to get some good editing software and I'll be set to start making it. I plan to use this song in the background. https://youtu.be/Ij-FMojrk9o

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Nice man XD. It's been so long since a good Toon combo vid came out. Maybe you could get ideas for music from suggestions, not to say that the song you've picked wouldn't work, but seeing as you haven't started it yet, who knows? you might still find a song that you like better.
I wouldn't mind seeing this song being used for a combo video. One day.

D

Deleted member

What do you guys think? Will they buff or nerf him in any way?

I personally don't think they will nerf him...idk about buffing either, but nerfs I'm sure won't occur.

I hope they buff his air dodge zair end lag and many things I know won't happen
In all honesty another nerf wouldn't be surprising. He's almost certainly going to get that Hylian shield buff in the Wii U version at least though, so at least that's one buff for Wii U users to look forward to. Hopefully it stays as just buffs and no nerfs.
Personally I mostly want to see some kind of dair buff, since right now the move is practically useless. The bounce obviously isn't going to come back since there's an in-game tip specifically saying that he doesn't bounce from landing dair like Link, but some other kind of buff like the spike actually killing the opponent before Gay would be nice. Other than that, nerfs to Diddy and/or Sheik should be helpful enough for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
In all honesty another nerf wouldn't be surprising. He's almost certainly going to get that Hylian shield buff in the Wii U version at least though, so at least that's one buff for Wii U users to look forward to. Hopefully it stays as just buffs and no nerfs.
Personally I mostly want to see some kind of dair buff, since right now the move is practically useless. The bounce obviously isn't going to come back since there's an in-game tip specifically saying that he doesn't bounce from landing dair like Link, but some other kind of buff like the spike actually killing the opponent before Gay would be nice. Other than that, nerfs to Diddy and/or Sheik should be helpful enough for us.
I honestly though that I would never say this, since Toon got nerfed SO much from Brawl. I'm already so used to Smash 4 Toon that I don't know what I want to have buffed, so I would be fine with having no buffs at all.
I used to think that low/mid tier people not wishing for any buffs was really weird (At the start of Smash 4, I put Palutena and Shulk on my list of possible mains, and as of today, I'm still following those forums). But now I understand *maybe* why they thought that way.
If Toon got nerfed, that would really suck.
But by now, I don't really know what I want to have buffed. Brawl Toon was so nice, though... I kept on wishing for buffs when I went back to play him, lol. An insane bair, a huge nair, better damage numbers, etc. etc.
Reducing lag on his airdodge zair would certainly bring him closer to his Brawl self, and help him stay in the air and stay safe, and would be realllly nice with Toon's new bombs.
(zair+bomb) + (bomb+fair) = (ZAIR->BOMB->FAIR HOOOLY CRAP)
I guess I wish for a better recovery with Toon's single up-B, lol.

Last edited:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Toon Link isn't the one Nintendo is fond of nerfing. That would be Greninja.

For buffs, I wouldn't mind seeing the d-throw to b-air combo return, or increased aerial distance in spin attack to boost recovery. Other than that, I guess that's about the limit of what I would expect.

Kleric

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrOrdun
I used to think that low/mid tier people not wishing for any buffs was really weird (At the start of Smash 4, I put Palutena and Shulk on my list of possible mains, and as of today, I'm still following those forums). But now I understand *maybe* why they thought that way.
I myself don't care too much for buffs, but my mentality on that does not derive from me getting used to TL in Smash 4, but rather my sort-of obsession for underdogs... let me explain:
When I was younger I used to be addicted to an MMO, and in my time playing it I had eventually decided to make a character and choose considerably the weakest class in the game (I didn't choose it particularly for that reason, but nonetheless I knew that). Barely anyone ever chose that class; it was so rare seeing anyone who did, and hell... I felt special! Unique even. I was something very few people were and that was often noticed.
However one day the game included a patch that had buffed that class significantly, and with it the bandwagon came. Everyone started making characters of that class and my character now along with them seemed like nothing special; the unique feeling was gone.
Now I in a way applied what was learned out of that in Smash Bros 4 (though I admittedly thought Toon Link was a lower-tier character than he was until I came here), and besides already liking him as a character I decided him to be my main. So far I've felt quite unique with him as my main, and he comes with that kind of minority respect; finding other Toon Link mains is as pleasing as it is rare, and especially those who well represent a more unused character. You can't really get that sort of feeling with high-tier characters like Diddy; you're not really going to be revered for being able to win with considerably the best character, and you're certainly not going to feel so special.
Now I suppose my fear of Toon Link being buffed is a bit irrational; perhaps some minor tweaks isn't enough to affect his commonality of usage, but I personally would prefer to simply take no chances; I'm good with him as is.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm not the greedy type when it comes to buffs. What I'd want is to simply bring the game to the point where it makes sense.
For example, it makes sense that the airdodge lag would convert over to the Zair, otherwise we could airdodge laglessly into the ground, which is something that Nintendo didn't want; what doesn't make sense though, is that fact that the lag from airdodge continues to be a problem for Zair after the airdodge would have ended had it not been for the fact that it was cancelled with a Zair. So it should be perfectly reasonable to SH instant airdodge, cancel the airdodge at any time with Zair, and expect to land with no airdodge lag because you are perfectly able to SH instant airdodge and land without airdodge lag. Why it is in any way otherwise is just lazy programming.
One other example of something that I would simply like to have make sense, is Nair's range. It currently doesn't equal the range that it's animation would have you think. If the hitboxes aligned with the sword the way they do with Fair for example, the Nair would have much better range.
We should also be able to z-drop without Zair all of the time. It's not like Toon is incapable of z-dropping without Zair, I mean he actually has the animation for doing so, it's just that you have to go to these extreme lengths to make it work. Why the game is like this makes no sense.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
So more bug fixes then anything.

Heck just buff Nair by 4% and double the range and we'll call it even Nintendo.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Whatever they do, I'm just praying they don't nerf Toon Link's back throw.
If anything just nerf his down throw. Maybe then we can reliably combo off of it...

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
If anything just nerf his down throw. Maybe then we can reliably combo off of it...
lol, nerfing down throw would maybe mean making it have more knockback, yet killing at 300%.
I liked playing with Marth in Brawl, so naturally, I try him out from time to time in Smash 4.
His throws send people miles away. And yet, they don't kill. They also don't do very much damage. It is very frustrating.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Figured I'd go the social threads and post my silhouettes:

[collapse=More of Toon Zelda[/collapse]

[/collapse]

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Oh wow.
I feel like they look better small than large, lol. Some even look better than minimalistic vector art.
I don't know how to put a lot of my complements of your art into words, but it seriously does look nice.

I feel like the Falcon and Roy in your signature could use a little less silhouette, though. :p

Last edited:

Zediwonder

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZediWonder
3DS FC
5069-5322-3120
Ok, so I gotta ask a question and I don't think it really fits in the Q&A thread. Why do you call Toon Link Gay? Is it some inside Joke or am I missing something?

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Ok, so I gotta ask a question and I don't think it really fits in the Q&A thread. Why do you call Toon Link Gay? Is it some inside Joke or am I missing something?
The Link boards raided this place in conjunction with the Ganon boards. The Links apparently refer to Toon Link as 'Gay' for some reason (it escapes my mind) and people here use 'Gay' in place of Toon Link because they said it was a symbol of defiance and that they aren't afraid. I personally don't because I don't see how it is, but that's the reasoning.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Artemis talked about perfect pivoting on Toon in the Q&A thread. So here's a personal story:

It wasn't until about a month ago that I figured out that instead of doing analog right/left + cstick down to do a dash attack at the ledge (could've been helpful if I figured it out back in Brawl, Toon's DA was actually applicable there), you can do a single dashdance at the edge to put yourself away from the ledge, and dash back to the ledge and do a dash attack. So basically, if you're at the right ledge, left -> right -> ctick down. That way, you won't risk dairing off the ledge of the stage.
What did I do instead of dashdance -> dash attack at the ledge? I did a PERFECT PIVOT DOWNSMASH. :|
With like, a 20% consistency. Not enough to make PPs applicable for me in a match, but more than enough to make it annoying for me when I'm trying to dash attack at the ledge.

Um. So.
If you press B or A when you're in a dash turnaround (assuming you're still holding in one direction) or in a dash animation, you WILL do a move that lasts a pretty long time. But not if you taunt. You have to be in standing animation to taunt.

I can do perfect pivot taunts pretty fast on demand, because even if I mess up, I won't be stuck in a long animation unless it's the taunt itself.
Perfect pivot taunts.
WHAT AN APPLICABLE TECH.

Last edited:

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
Come on guys, the dair isn't that bad. Its possible to use it for punishing, as well as spiking through the stage. And I'm pretty sure that if you hit someone with the initial hit of the dair offstage, it kills them first. Of course I'm not against the dair getting buffed, and it wouldn't be too much of a problem to remove that in-game tip.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Yeah, I guess I'll break the mold and say I'm hungry for buffs. Ideally, I'd like to see:

- Faster dash attack
- Lower knockback on Utilt
- Faster Dtilt
- Either more hitstun on the first hit of Fsmash or let Toon Link act out of it sooner. It can have a little more start up to compensate.
- Bair autocancel
- Uair have more active frames and a larger hitbox
- Zair +1 damage
- Less end lag on arrows
- More hitstun on boomerang hit

I'm a bit greedy :p. If I had to chose three, I'd want the Fsmash, the Bair, and the boomerang.

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
Yeah, I guess I'll break the mold and say I'm hungry for buffs. Ideally, I'd like to see:

- Faster dash attack
- Lower knockback on Utilt
- Faster Dtilt
- Either more hitstun on the first hit of Fsmash or let Toon Link act out of it sooner. It can have a little more start up to compensate.
- Bair autocancel
- Uair have more active frames and a larger hitbox
- Zair +1 damage
- Less end lag on arrows
- More hitstun on boomerang hit

I'm a bit greedy :p. If I had to chose three, I'd want the Fsmash, the Bair, and the boomerang.
You forgot less dthrow knockback and a larger nair hitbox. Otherwise, I agree although he most likely won't get these buffs. I can see the faster dtilt and zair damage increase happening though.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I didn't mention those because they were already mentioned but yeah, add in those two and the zair landing lag bug Fox was talking about earlier.

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
I think that these buffs might happen in separate patches, maybe fixing the dair bug and dtilt earlier than the zair damage increase.

Honestly, as long as he gets buffed in any way I'll be happy.

Edit: we forgot about z-dropping.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Link boards raided this place in conjunction with the Ganon boards. The Links apparently refer to Toon Link as 'Gay' for some reason (it escapes my mind) and people here use 'Gay' in place of Toon Link because they said it was a symbol of defiance and that they aren't afraid. I personally don't because I don't see how it is, but that's the reasoning.
As a Link main, it escapes my mind as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning was Toon Link's placement above Link on the Brawl tier list.

Kleric

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrOrdun
Oh! That's news to me. I had assumed people had titled their main Toon Link "Gay" if their costume of choice was the purple variant. I suppose that thought had come from seeing the animated video 4-Swords at camp.
But as a form of defiance, that's awesome because that is something I myself would do / have done. Effectively deterring meaningless insults by owning them and wearing them proudly; this I can get behind.

Gay power! :4tlink:

Last edited:

MasterIzumi

Smash Rookie
If thats what the term "Gay" is based off of, then I main Emo. Hes so cute hugging that deku plushie >w<

D

Deleted member

Toon Link isn't the one Nintendo is fond of nerfing. That would be Greninja.
Nintendo likes nerfing both.
Whatever they do, I'm just praying they don't nerf Toon Link's back throw.
Lol, a decrease in dthrow's knockback in an attempt to nerf Gay would be amazing.
I myself don't care too much for buffs, but my mentality on that does not derive from me getting used to TL in Smash 4, but rather my sort-of obsession for underdogs... let me explain:
When I was younger I used to be addicted to an MMO, and in my time playing it I had eventually decided to make a character and choose considerably the weakest class in the game (I didn't choose it particularly for that reason, but nonetheless I knew that). Barely anyone ever chose that class; it was so rare seeing anyone who did, and hell... I felt special! Unique even. I was something very few people were and that was often noticed.
However one day the game included a patch that had buffed that class significantly, and with it the bandwagon came. Everyone started making characters of that class and my character now along with them seemed like nothing special; the unique feeling was gone.
Now I in a way applied what was learned out of that in Smash Bros 4 (though I admittedly thought Toon Link was a lower-tier character than he was until I came here), and besides already liking him as a character I decided him to be my main. So far I've felt quite unique with him as my main, and he comes with that kind of minority respect; finding other Toon Link mains is as pleasing as it is rare, and especially those who well represent a more unused character. You can't really get that sort of feeling with high-tier characters like Diddy; you're not really going to be revered for being able to win with considerably the best character, and you're certainly not going to feel so special.
Now I suppose my fear of Toon Link being buffed is a bit irrational; perhaps some minor tweaks isn't enough to affect his commonality of usage, but I personally would prefer to simply take no chances; I'm good with him as is.
Coming from someone who would be thrilled to main popular characters (as long as it's not at too much at the expense of character diversity of course, like with Diddy's popularity), this just makes me even hungrier for buffs lol. Just imagine how amazing it would be if Gay could hoo hah.
Figured I'd go the social threads and post my silhouettes:

[collapse=More of Toon Zelda[/collapse]

[/collapse]
That's amazing. Saved
Artemis talked about perfect pivoting on Toon in the Q&A thread. So here's a personal story:

It wasn't until about a month ago that I figured out that instead of doing analog right/left + cstick down to do a dash attack at the ledge (could've been helpful if I figured it out back in Brawl, Toon's DA was actually applicable there), you can do a single dashdance at the edge to put yourself away from the ledge, and dash back to the ledge and do a dash attack. So basically, if you're at the right ledge, left -> right -> ctick down. That way, you won't risk dairing off the ledge of the stage.
What did I do instead of dashdance -> dash attack at the ledge? I did a PERFECT PIVOT DOWNSMASH. :|
With like, a 20% consistency. Not enough to make PPs applicable for me in a match, but more than enough to make it annoying for me when I'm trying to dash attack at the ledge.

Um. So.
If you press B or A when you're in a dash turnaround (assuming you're still holding in one direction) or in a dash animation, you WILL do a move that lasts a pretty long time. But not if you taunt. You have to be in standing animation to taunt.

I can do perfect pivot taunts pretty fast on demand, because even if I mess up, I won't be stuck in a long animation unless it's the taunt itself.
Perfect pivot taunts.
WHAT AN APPLICABLE TECH.
That is a very useful and applicable tech. I can't believe you didn't share this with us earlier.
It started out as a thing Link mains called him back in Brawl, I think it was because so many people dropped Link for Gay or something. I'm not sure what ever got other people to use it, but personally I've been using it since like December or so, just didn't use it very much in the Gay board since I was worried someone would've gotten offended or something. Since then I've just stopped caring if other people get offended, though fortunately I haven't really heard of anyone getting offended by it yet anyway (and if someone does have a problem with it, they can take it up with the Link board since their use of it is much closer to being possibly offensive).
Oh! That's news to me. I had assumed people had titled their main Toon Link "Gay" if their costume of choice was the purple variant. I suppose that thought had come from seeing the animated video 4-Swords at camp.
But as a form of defiance, that's awesome because that is something I myself would do / have done. Effectively deterring meaningless insults by owning them and wearing them proudly; this I can get behind.

Gay power! :4tlink:
That video is amazing. But yeah, there don't even seem to be many Gay mains who use purple. Personally I normally pick my colour randomly except for never picking purple, and it's the one colour for any character that I've quit out of matches to change because I accidentally picked it. Colour johns are legit.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
"Why did the Cucco cross the road?"

My answer: to get run over so he/she could summon a flock to relentlessly attack the one who ran him/her over?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Fingers crossed for buffs when I wake up. I'll check for any obvious changes in between classes tomorrow and possibly more thoroughly after my second class. If not then definitely Thursday. (I'm in class from 8-2 and then from 4-10)

(and if someone does have a problem with it, they can take it up with the Link board since their use of it is much closer to being possibly offensive)..
That's really poor logic. Regardless of your intentions, you're using an inaccurate derogatory term in place of the character's name. If someone has a problem with it, they'd be right to take it up with you first, since they'll likely only or mostly be exposed to you using it and then the Link boards second. At the very least, they'll take it up with both of you at the same time.

Zahntavier

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker, and Toon Link and Windwaker super fan. I've learned tons from these forums.

I wanted to give special props to all of you who created the AT list. Foxisopenlydeceptive has been making me a better Tink player since Brawl!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
So just downloaded 1.0.6 patch.

Toon Link seems unchanged unfortunately.
Except Dsmash is now guaranteed to hit both hits no matter what percent. So no more early gimps.

Zair with a bomb still drops bomb.

Dang it, was hoping for a down throw, or nair buff of any kind. Initially thought nair might have been buffed in range, or given more detail on the animation, but not too sure, probs just havent played on 3ds in a while.
Bthrow seems to be untouched. Projectiles still do the same % dmg.

So about 20 mins of playing around in training mode, feel free to test stuff.

Hey at least diddy was nerfed. Rip Uair kill power

Last edited:

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
So people say that the z-drop when you tether is a glitch?
It's definitely REALLY inconvenient, but why would you guys say that it's a glitch rather than a new feature besides the fact that it wasn't in previous games?

Also, down on analog + cstick down =/= dtilt anymore. The accidental dsmashes are going to kill me someday. :/

EDIT:
Sounded accusatory about the glitch thing, sorry about that. I'm just honestly curious. :(

Last edited:

incrediblej

Smash Apprentice
Yea they need to change z bomb drop to how it used to be so it doesn't go into grab
@ CURRY CURRY its good mind game imo
And @ Jasudin Jasudin your actually right tink boards were never really active
Btw I fought someone online who's name was gay was hoping for a tink but it wasn't (on 3ds)

D

Deleted member

So I have a huge tourney tomorrow. I usually don't go to tournies on Saturdays, but this one is getting like 200+ people for Smash 4 and is less than 20 minutes from my house, so I'm making an exception. Hoping I make it out of pools, which doesn't seem terribly unlikely since top 4 make it out (there's 9 or 10 people per pool), but MVD (top Florida player) and another player I've had trouble with are in my pool.
That's really poor logic. Regardless of your intentions, you're using an inaccurate derogatory term in place of the character's name. If someone has a problem with it, they'd be right to take it up with you first, since they'll likely only or mostly be exposed to you using it and then the Link boards second. At the very least, they'll take it up with both of you at the same time.
It's not a derogatory term lmao. If it were we wouldn't call our main that, otherwise we probably wouldn't be maining a character we like to call bad names.
So just downloaded 1.0.6 patch.

Toon Link seems unchanged unfortunately.
Except Dsmash is now guaranteed to hit both hits no matter what percent. So no more early gimps.

Zair with a bomb still drops bomb.

Dang it, was hoping for a down throw, or nair buff of any kind. Initially thought nair might have been buffed in range, or given more detail on the animation, but not too sure, probs just havent played on 3ds in a while.
Bthrow seems to be untouched. Projectiles still do the same % dmg.

So about 20 mins of playing around in training mode, feel free to test stuff.

Hey at least diddy was nerfed. Rip Uair kill power
Diddy's uair can still kill, just not as easily, but unfortunately our dsmash can't really kill anymore. It wouldn't have been so bad if we got some kind of buff to make up for the huge nerfs to dsmash (dsmash also now has a sourspot and has much less knockback on the second hit), but it really was such a lazy way of patching our dsmash gimp. And since we still haven't gotten our z bomb drop back, at this point I don't think there's any chance at all that we'll ever get it back. It really is too bad, and even zairing while keeping the bomb would be better than what we have now since at least we would have another offensive option while holding a bomb without being forced into airdodge landing lag. As it is right now, there's very little reason to press z while holding a bomb. I'd love to be proven wrong on that though, since it would be fantastic if we could find any benefit to this zair z drop thing.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
I keep on forgetting to mention this, someone posted this on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyHand/comments/31k2ir/toon_link_can_catch_his_bombs_right_after_a/
I wonder if the lag from picking up the bomb is relatively the same as airdodge -> zair lag, though.
*sigh* I'll post it in the AT thread.

Also, holy crap, MVD. I've literally met 0 notable players.
It's funny because I live in NC, and have never met PPMD. I've only gone to two tournaments ever, both at UNC. I WOULD go to more, but UNC is pretty far away, and the weekly tournaments clashes with my schedule.
My high school doesn't do anything with Smash, unfortunately.
I want to start a Smash club, but we have to prove the (educational) value of the club and how it's going to help people, which is kinda hard to do with Smash. My friend had trouble starting up a PUZZLE club because of this. So no puzzle club, much less a Smash club.
Also, probably none of the teachers want to support a Smash club.
I have no idea how an anime club exists at my school, but it does.

Anyway. It's also kinda scary what a small world it is-- I go on a ski trip with friends that I meet every year, and in this year's ski trip, I found out that one of my friends is actually PPMD's neighbor.
So yeah, I forgot how much exactly, but I think I live ~20 minutes away from PPMD. Despite this... I've never met him.
Edit, I actually live like ~40 minutes away. Eh.

Last edited:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Also, holy crap, MVD. I've literally met 0 notable players.
It's funny because I live in NC, and have never met PPMD. I've only gone to two tournaments ever, both at UNC. I WOULD go to more, but UNC is pretty far away, and the weekly tournaments clashes with my schedule.
My high school doesn't do anything with Smash, unfortunately.
I want to start a Smash club, but we have to prove the (educational) value of the club and how it's going to help people, which is kinda hard to do with Smash. My friend had trouble starting up a PUZZLE club because of this. So no puzzle club, much less a Smash club.
Also, probably none of the teachers want to support a Smash club.
I have no idea how an anime club exists at my school, but it does.
If I may make a suggestion couldn't you argue that Smash: 1) Brings people together, 2) Tests reflexes and quick thinking, 3) Trying to think two steps ahead in fast-paced action, 4) People gain knowledge on the history of video gaming, and 5) Smash can help people unwind and relax?

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
If I may make a suggestion couldn't you argue that Smash: 1) Brings people together, 2) Tests reflexes and quick thinking, 3) Trying to think two steps ahead in fast-paced action, 4) People gain knowledge on the history of video gaming, and 5) Smash can help people unwind and relax?
That kinda helps, lol. I've never thought of talking about any of those except the first point. I was thinking about how deep the meta is, but you can't exactly apply the stuff to your life. I think that was part of the requirement for a club, not too sure.

But again, my friend had trouble thinking about things for a puzzle club. ;___;
He planned the club to be focused on twisty puzzles. 3x3x3 "Rubik's Cubes" and the like.
Then again, he's quiet, so I don't he ever approached the principle about the club at all, lol.
You also kinda have to have a teacher to host the club in their classroom, which will PROBABLY be after school, since my school has a measly 25-minute lunch period.
I don't think any of the teachers have played Smash before. I dressed as Ness to school on the day of Halloween, and none of the teachers recognized who I was dressed as.

Maybe I'll try making the club next year. I'll be senior then... it would kinda suck to know that I could've created a Smash club this year. Then again, junior year is freaking brutal, I don't know if I could even host/attend regularly.

Last edited:

powerpaul95

Smash Rookie
Usename : powerpaul95 (for glory : gaytoon)
Main: :4tlink:
Secondaries : pika/ness
Favorite Toon Link costume:purple/pink because gaytoon
, Smash, videogame
Other facts: I like studying

Kleric

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrOrdun
I have to wonder... Is there anyone who is actually homosexual who mains Gay?
I mean I'm half-way to that by being bisexual... but that's just not as convenient. :ohwell:

Top Bottom