• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
EDIT: Ok, I'll need to channel some kind of dark magic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Use armor piercing rounds.

Anyone who's seen GATE knows firearms > medieval style swordsmen.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Time traveling powers don't affect King Hassan, King Hassan affects time traveling powers!

*Ahem*

I'm not looking for any trouble, Miss.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
EDIT: Alright, I'm gonna need some more dark magic.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
*Unaffected*

... Was that supposed to do something?
Ok, let me just explain.

It's a laser beam weapon powered by ion fuel cells. It shoots a ray that communicates with the XForceOne satellite, which fires a ray down to Earth. When the ray hits the earth, it expands. Anything caught in the expanding apparatus is instantly frozen in time, and I mean ANYTHING. There is no immunity to its effects. The apparatus has enough capacity to freeze an entirely city in time. If it's fired in your home area, just run like hell. Not that it'll do you any good, because it'll freeze an entire city in minutes. Only two people are known to have gotten away safely.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ok, let me just explain.

It's a laser beam weapon powered by ion fuel cells. It shoots a ray that communicates with the XForceOne satellite, which fires a ray down to Earth. When the ray hits the earth, it expands. Anything caught in the expanding apparatus is instantly frozen in time, and I mean ANYTHING. There is no immunity to its effects. The apparatus has enough capacity to freeze an entirely city in time. If it's fired in your home area, just run like hell. Not that it'll do you any good, because it'll freeze an entire city in minutes. Only two people are known to have gotten away safely.
Yeah, King Hassan survives it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Sigh) You really think he can survive the freeze ray? It doesn't even kill people, it just leaves them frozen in time.

Are you sure you're a Disney person at all?
I mean, the guy should be only affected by magic and is immune to it and has Allah's blessing.

And he made a previously unkillable goddess into killable just cutting a wing from her.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
To counteract your strategy of... being invincible, I use my special fear inducing technique from that gif in my signature where I juggle three revolvers with a bullet in one and fire each of them twice. To scare you

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
To counteract your strategy of... being invincible, I use my special fear inducing technique from that gif in my signature where I juggle three revolvers with a bullet in one and fire each of them twice. To scare you
More than that, I'm amused at the trick. Could you do it again?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh, that movie. That's why I didn't know.
I can understand reluctance to watch the movie due to how awful the first one was, but if you would just give it one chance, you'd certainly agree it's more accurate to the cartoon, and it's a major improvement over the first one.

Even the Nostalgia Critic thinks it's better than the original.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can understand reluctance to watch the movie due to how awful the first one was, but if you would just give it one chance, you'd certainly agree it's more accurate to the cartoon, and it's a major improvement over the first one.

Even the Nostalgia Critic thinks it's better than the original.
I saw his Disneycember review. Sounds... eh, not the worst thing ever, it still looks bad, but I can agree there's much worse. Maybe one day to see if I can deem it "So bad it's good".

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I saw his Disneycember review. Sounds... eh, not the worst thing ever, it still looks bad, but I can agree there's much worse. Maybe one day to see if I can deem it "So bad it's good".
Surprisingly, I've only seen the second one. After seeing the critic's review of the first one, I can pretty much conclude French Stewart's performance as Gadget in the second one makes Matt Broderick look like a big joke.

D

Deleted member

To quote Engineer, "The answer: use a gun. And when that don't work? Use more gun."

Top Bottom