• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Character Priority List Thread 8_8

JokalJackal

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I'm JokalJackal and yes, you read the title right!

THE CHARACTER PRIORITY LIST
What is it?

I thought that it would be fun to do a "tier list" about characters that should get priority in the next game (if it's deconfirmed)/DLC.
For the next game they are pink and for DLC they are light brown.
Nothing more simple, right?

How does it work?

Simply, at the end of this post there will be a list that will be modified everytime there would a request by you guys! It's different from Rate your Chances since we can continue discuss about every type of character and, if I'm active enought, I'll scale or promote some character from the list after your considerations. I think that a thread of this type should work like this or it would be a mess of personal lists all around here.

The only thing I ask is respect towards the other users, we surely don't want to quarrel, right?
If a thread like this already exists, I'm ready to shutting it down as fast as possible.
(if not, cheers)

So, let's start (I'll add the first 10 characters). If the character comes from only one game, I'll add just the title of that game in the brackets.

THE LIST

S-Tier +:
Isaac (Golden Sun) - Doomguy (DOOM);

S-Tier:
Waluigi (Super Mario) - Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby);

S-Tier -:
Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles 2);

A-Tier +:
Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot);

A-Tier:
;

A-Tier -:
Shantae (Shantae);

B-Tier +:
;

B-Tier:
;

B-Tier -:
;

C-Tier +:
Tingle (The Legend of Zelda);