• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cave (Geneva, IL) Bi-Weeklies 9/9

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
What cool individuals, kicking up the IL tournament scene as soon as I head off to college. :(:(:( I sense the fear.

<3 you guys. :)

Also, Mr. Edward J. Howells, if we can both make it to whatever the next circuit tourney is, we are teaming for real this time. I actually have your ever-elusive cell number now, so no johns about not knowing I was going and whatnot. :p

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
How did this thread elude me. I'm in fo sho and I will be needing a partner.

P.S. Im thinking of a number between e and pi.

P.P.S. If eddie goes double ganon with ODIN I think I have no choice but to go double zelda with KO -kitsune.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
How did this thread elude me. I'm in fo sho and I will be needing a partner.

P.S. Im thinking of a number between e and pi.

P.P.S. If eddie goes double ganon with ODIN I think I have no choice but to go double zelda with KO -kitsune.
The number is infiniti, and of this i cannot be wrong. I demand a cookie for my win.
And double Zelda is too hot.
Oh, and anyone else who wants a low tier MM just say the word.
How much money are you thinking for that MM?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I actually think i'm not going to make this anymore. I just remembered i have a HUGE party that's out of state the day before, and i don't think i'll be alright to do any thinking or finger-moving on Sunday.

[Edit: I exempt this post from attracting any "no johns" remarks.]

Nike

Smash Apprentice
this sounds pretty cool, though it's an hour away and on a sunday :(

regardless i think i can make it, but i may need a ride. some1 in the southwest burbs wanna carpool? i can contribute some gas$.

on a similar note i probably need a doubles partner. any takers?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
who is this ko-kitsune person? Is he some kind of clone of the real Ckit? Cause if this is true I don't think I'd be able to contain the pure joy inside.

P.S I still need a partner for whoever wants :p

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
This actually just became a bit questionable for me.

I'll be out of town on some "buisiness", and am not sure when I'll be back. But if I make it, I can be a last resort teammate for whoever.

Zjiin

Smash Master
This actually just became a bit questionable for me.

I'll be out of town on some "buisiness", and am not sure when I'll be back. But if I make it, I can be a last resort teammate for whoever.
Translation: Well, i thought my young link was good, and then i remembered i never win with him, so i have to run away. fast.

Me14k

Smash Lord
who is this ko-kitsune person? Is he some kind of clone of the real Ckit? Cause if this is true I don't think I'd be able to contain the pure joy inside.

P.S I still need a partner for whoever wants :p
Ko-kitsune's forum name is kitsunexxxx. He never posts. Ko-kit was also the one who ***** 5150 at the first (i think) cave singles tourny.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'll probably go to this. Anyone want to team?

EDDIE: Not to try and overshadow ODIN's offer, but we should double Ganon.
No worries man, it's all good.

CaptainAwesome is more than likely the better Ganon, here. Completely understandable if you wanna double with him Eddie. :)

I'd return the offer to you as well C.A., if Eddie teams with someone else, but I know you have that habit of wanting to win. ;)

Me14k

Smash Lord
when did i trash talk him?

mars dont get all mad cuz your not good and no one cares about you :(
5150 " I lost to a ****ing kid!" *storms out*
"Im not going to lose, you can choose my ban stage"

Meh. It was a fun set..I demand rematch.

5150 you going to the cave?

So far my $mm for this are:

Mars-:$3
Alcheato:$1
Matt:$2

Any1 else?

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I still need to team with some one. Perferably Captain Awesome... >_>

But whatever. Ask me if you want. ^_^

Mars-

Smash Champion
5150 " I lost to a ****ing kid!" *storms out*
"Im not going to lose, you can choose my ban stage"

Meh. It was a fun set..I demand rematch.

5150 you going to the cave?

So far my $mm for this are:

Mars-:$3
Alcheato:$1
Matt:$2

Any1 else?
Looks like I might be able to get a lot of my crew to come, Asfidif hopefully coming with me, my friend Korinu who isn't great but is looking to get better, and Sveet said he might come later (Not good but not bad, would be better if he stayed with one char. I hope your reading this).

So thats 4 people so far, I think this might be a big tournout.

As for 5150, you come in the match "You know what, you can choose my bans"
"Who does well against peach, think, fox"

You ended up losing, after going in the match all cocky.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
don't know if any1 else realized this but this tourney is the same day as da Bear's (not to be confused with DaBear) first game. Will there be a tv with the game on? not that any1 cares, but i prolly won't come if it's not playing.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Guys.......

I'm gonna have to john out of this one. Reasons being:

Car johnz: My car has a hole in the exhaust pipe, and I don't trust it driving anywhere past the 3 mile radius between my apartment and work.

Money johnz: See above, as I'll need a new exhaust pipe, and I know I most likely won't hit 3rd place or above to win any cash for said exhaust pipe.

Work johnz: Since I need money for said exhaust pipe, I'll be working extra hours this weekend.

:( Sorry guys. Hopefully I'll see you at the next one.

Dammit, I was really looking forward to this.

If anyone is in/near/wants to come out to the Elk Grove area for some smash, I have an apartment now (sorta). It's nothing great, but if it's a couple people or two, we can smash for a little while. However, my two roommates hate smash, so we're subject to use of the tv and said apartment. :shrug:

Whateva. :p

Me14k

Smash Lord
don't know if any1 else realized this but this tourney is the same day as da Bear's (not to be confused with DaBear) first game. Will there be a tv with the game on? not that any1 cares, but i prolly won't come if it's not playing.
There are a ton of TVs..there were a couple last time a went without a cube being used..so i guess they could. If all fails just get a radio.

CrappyDonkey

Smash Apprentice
I am working on a way to get the game on TV, we currently do not have cable or satellite at The Cave so I am working on perfecting the placement of the antennae for optimal signal for the game.

So don't worry I to want to watch my beloved Bears kick some San Diego Chargers ***. So one way or another we will get to watch ( or at the worst listen to the Bears)

Mars-

Smash Champion
I am working on a way to get the game on TV, we currently do not have cable or satellite at The Cave so I am working on perfecting the placement of the antennae for optimal signal for the game.

So don't worry I to want to watch my beloved Bears kick some San Diego Chargers ***. So one way or another we will get to watch ( or at the worst listen to the Bears)
SWEEEEEET!!!

Top Bottom