• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Board's Compendium

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
i think you should redo willz and knees profile and just add that they both are extremly tight with me.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
It gets better every time I look at it. However, wasn't there a basic info page? You know, something that simply listed generic information about weight, traction and such?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
It gets better every time I look at it. However, wasn't there a basic info page? You know, something that simply listed generic information about weight, traction and such?
There's a thread for all the characters... but not one just for CF. I can probably gather all that info and make a thread now that you mention it.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
*pictures lordhelmet playing Captain Falcon while drunk*

Also, have you updated this picture with the official Match-up image? Not that it is really needed but...

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Thank you lordy, for adding some much needed spice to these boards with that post.

I nobody posted anything entertaining for a week more, I would have gone nuts and spammed till I banned.

Top Bottom