• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Candy Powered Baseball Machine - Kimmy Eckman for Smash Ultimate

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Kimmy_2.jpg

Kimmy in Backyard Soccer MLS Edition

Who is Kimmy Eckman?
Kimmy is one of thirty playable characters in the Backyard Sports series. She was discontinued for a bit before returning in the short lived 2015 mobile revival. She also has her own field, Eckman Acres, and also was the very first character designed for the game. Her main gimmick is her love of candy.

How would she play in Smash?
Kimmy can play a variety of different sports, including baseball, basketball, soccer, football, and hockey. Her moveset is sports-related and will be posted later.

Kimmy's Supporters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'll be honest, I barely remember any of the Backyard Sports kids besides Pablo, but I'd be down to see Kimmie join.

If she got in, one of her victory poses needs to involve candy.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'll be honest, I barely remember any of the Backyard Sports kids besides Pablo, but I'd be down to see Kimmie join.

If she got in, one of her victory poses needs to involve candy.
That was one of my ideas for one of her victory poses, as well as her entrance animation, idle animation, and one of her taunts.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
View attachment 305233
Kimmy in Backyard Soccer MLS Edition

Who is Kimmy Eckman?
Kimmy is one of thirty playable characters in the Backyard Sports series. She was discontinued for a bit before returning in the short lived 2015 mobile revival. She also has her own field, Eckman Acres, and also was the very first character designed for the game. Her main gimmick is her love of candy.

How would she play in Smash?
Kimmy can play a variety of different sports, including baseball, basketball, soccer, football, and hockey. Her moveset is sports-related and will be posted later.

Kimmy's Supporters
I support for similar reasons I supported the other Backyard Sports characters, but if I were you, I would wait until others have 'taken the bait' in the others first before bringing in everyone else in the series.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I support for similar reasons I supported the other Backyard Sports characters, but if I were you, I would wait until others have 'taken the bait' in the others first before bringing in everyone else in the series.
This is my fifth thread for the series. I'm trying to keep the Reese thread relevant because he's my personal favorite of the bunch, but IDK. Speaking of Kimmy, she would mostly be a fast speedster using her sugar-induced energy to hit opponents with high speed attacks and combos.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I just played an entire game with Kimmy and they only scored 1 run on me. I'm really liking this game. The errors really aggravate me but it's a part of the game. There is so much charm to it.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
In most of the games errors can be turned off.
That's cool. I'm starting to get good at the game though. I just have those moments. It's only a few players that do it like Dante or Kimmy if she's not pitching. (I made her pitch because she was costing me so many runs. Maybe that was my mistake for having her in the out field). Can I turn them off in 1997? I might do a hard run with Mr. Clanky if I can. He looks cool.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
As for Kimmy, I envision her entrance animation to be her riding in on a skateboard which she pushes away with her foot, then she grabs a chocolate bar from her pocket and takes a bite out of it before putting it back and getting into her idle stance.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
All that candy must make Kimmy an energetic pitcher. She can pitch whole games and not suck. I'm starting to like her a lot. She is a little slow when she is running up the bases but she hits the ball hard to make up for it. She might be one of my favorite players.

Top Bottom