• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Burning Digimon Dinosaur - Agumon for Smash - Digimon Survive 2020

Prince Koopa Jr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperLuigiXD
Switch FC
SW-6463-6785-0502

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So , this guys posted this on 4Chan
And i NEED your opinions please:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/457951463

This file says that "Chrono" is the next DLC character for Smash.
And this could be big for us, becouse Chrono was in the text leak with Reimu/Banjo/Agumon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth RileyXY1 RileyXY1 ryuu seika ryuu seika fogbadge fogbadge Masonomace Masonomace Prince Koopa Jr Prince Koopa Jr KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon HenryWong122 HenryWong122
hmm as a general rule i dont believe any leak

whelp going by the datamine thats home run contest back as well

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
hmm as a general rule i dont believe any leak

whelp going by the datamine thats home run contest back as well
Except that leaked screenshot doesn't show Home Run Contest at all, unless it's an online only feature this time around.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Except that leaked screenshot doesn't show Home Run Contest at all, unless it's an online only feature this time around.
im not talking about that, a while back there was a datamine where someone would files referring to stage builder and home run contest

Graizen

Smash Champion
im not talking about that, a while back there was a datamine where someone would files referring to stage builder and home run contest
Yeah , but there is no space for Home Run at the comercial.
They changed it just for the Stage Builder.

The Direct not getting announced actualy makes the Chrono leak even stronger.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah , but there is no space for Home Run at the comercial.
They changed it just for the Stage Builder.

The Direct not getting announced actualy makes the Chrono leak even stronger.
the pic isnt showing the whole screen to be fair

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
However, the pastebin leak also claims that Home Run Contest, as well as Boss Battles, are returning. It also claims that Minecraft will get a stage without having Steve be playable and Persona and Minecraft stages will be added to World of Light. Although, this will deconfirm Steve (because said Minecraft stage would have been released with him if he was playable) increasing Banjo's chances as well.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
However, the pastebin leak also claims that Home Run Contest, as well as Boss Battles, are returning. It also claims that Minecraft will get a stage without having Steve be playable and Persona and Minecraft stages will be added to World of Light. Although, this will deconfirm Steve (because said Minecraft stage would have been released with him if he was playable) increasing Banjo's chances as well.
but thats not the leak i was referring too

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
So , this guys posted this on 4Chan
And i NEED your opinions please:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/457951463

This file says that "Chrono" is the next DLC character for Smash.
And this could be big for us, becouse Chrono was in the text leak with Reimu/Banjo/Agumon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth RileyXY1 RileyXY1 ryuu seika ryuu seika fogbadge fogbadge Masonomace Masonomace Prince Koopa Jr Prince Koopa Jr KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon HenryWong122 HenryWong122
I wouldn't really count on that leak being real, the script has some weird typos in it and the content announced here just sounds way too good to be true :L

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I wouldn't really count on that leak being real, the script has some weird typos in it and the content announced here just sounds way too good to be true :L
The first part is because it's sloppily translated from French. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true, but don't count on it and don't get your hopes up.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
The first part is because it's sloppily translated from French. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true, but don't count on it and don't get your hopes up.
Oh i know, i'm not getting my hopes up for anything anymore.
Since the Grinch leak i've... Never been the same...

Graizen

Smash Champion
So much work.
Time stamps for 260 parts.
Good French

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
I was the one who championed wargreymon in smash 4....

I don't believe a digimon rep will make the series for ultimate, its too far gone- there are no major digimon games in release for the switch and that is where the DLC direction is heading- promo for these games

Cloud was a shock- actually, EXPLORERS for the 3DS was coming out around the same time

Graizen

Smash Champion

I don't believe a digimon rep will make the series for ultimate, its too far gone- there are no major digimon games in release for the switch and that is where the DLC direction is heading- promo for these games

Cloud was a shock- actually, EXPLORERS for the 3DS was coming out around the same time
Digimon Survive, Big New Switch Game

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

I bet you haven't heard of Digimon Survive.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky

Let's see about that:
Mewtwo, Lucas & Roy didn't have anything going on in 2015. (Don't even say veterans don't count).
There was no street fighter on nintendo at all in that year.
Explorers wasn't a very high tier game to promote for something so major as dlc. From what i've seen, barely anyone cared about that game and i don't think many even remember that game. They would've been better off promoting a mainline Final Fantasy at that point rather than a small spinoff.
I can 1/2 give you Corrin, Fates was already out in japan.
Bayonetta already had a game released way before 2016.

As of now, we still don't know anything about getting Persona 5 on switch and even then, there's a lot of games that already are on switch from a large variety of franchises with many more coming, there's bound to be some overlaping. And i don't know if you remembered, but it was ultimately Sakurai that went and picked from nintendo's list of fighters for dlc and it so happens that Sakurai is a big fan of persona.
I don't know if you count launch day newcomers, but there was barely any newcomers in Ultimate and even smash 4 that were added just to promote an upcoming game.

All in all, don't jump the gun with so few examples available. Rumors are still just rumors. I would wait until at least the first 3 dlc newcomers are shown to truly say if they're all just to promote upcoming games.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Let's see about that:
Mewtwo, Lucas & Roy didn't have anything going on in 2015. (Don't even say veterans don't count).
There was no street fighter on nintendo at all in that year.
Explorers wasn't a very high tier game to promote for something so major as dlc. From what i've seen, barely anyone cared about that game and i don't think many even remember that game. They would've been better off promoting a mainline Final Fantasy at that point rather than a small spinoff.
I can 1/2 give you Corrin, Fates was already out in japan.
Bayonetta already had a game released way before 2016.

As of now, we still don't know anything about getting Persona 5 on switch and even then, there's a lot of games that already are on switch from a large variety of franchises with many more coming, there's bound to be some overlaping. And i don't know if you remembered, but it was ultimately Sakurai that went and picked from nintendo's list of fighters for dlc and it so happens that Sakurai is a big fan of persona.
I don't know if you count launch day newcomers, but there was barely any newcomers in Ultimate and even smash 4 that were added just to promote an upcoming game.

All in all, don't jump the gun with so few examples available. Rumors are still just rumors. I would wait until at least the first 3 dlc newcomers are shown to truly say if they're all just to promote upcoming games.
Sakurai love Tamagotchis.
He made one in 2005.

Prince Koopa Jr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperLuigiXD
Switch FC
SW-6463-6785-0502

Digimon survive says hi

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Tonight's announcement just killed the pastebin leak, although the original JSON leak is still alive.

Top Bottom