• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Burning Digimon Dinosaur - Agumon for Smash - Digimon Survive 2020

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:

Bandannakirby

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 4935 6103 3127

KillerCage

Smash Master

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
While I'm sure that there are a lot of crossover Pikachu toys like this, I'm surprised that this is the first time that I've seen these.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

https://www.toyokoku.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/webwxgetmsgimg-80.jpg

I can't find any details on if they were just announced or if they've been around for a while and I just didn't see them.
..is.. is this a sign?....
Shame there isn't a Agumon dressed up as Charizard or Blastoise

Eldrake

Smash Lord
While I'm sure that there are a lot of crossover Pikachu toys like this, I'm surprised that this is the first time that I've seen these.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

https://www.toyokoku.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/webwxgetmsgimg-80.jpg

I can't find any details on if they were just announced or if they've been around for a while and I just didn't see them.
I wouldn't go as far as to call it a Smash hint, buuut it at least crushes the argument that TPCi wouldn't allow Digimon to share the spotlight with Pokemon.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Fire Scyther

Smash Cadet
There's a guy going around the tweet claiming its unofficial merch which alright, a disappointment if it was but at the same time he doesn't really reply to any account nor does bother linking the instagram of the supposed artist or at least drop his name

Graizen

Smash Champion
News on Digimon Survive:

https://www.siliconera.com/digimon-...lks-about-partner-digimon-karma-and-intimacy/

1 - Digimon Survive will come to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Japan and the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in other regions.

2 - Players can evolve their Digimon by gaining “intimacy points,” which can be accumulated through choosing certain dialogue options. Also, players can choose certain actions during battle, and “karma points” will be accumulated depending on their choice. As a result, the player’s monster revolution diverges and the story route changes depending on “karma points.”

3 - Regarding character deaths, the idea came from a simple question: If children wandered into a world where monsters exist like in Digimon Adventure, wouldn’t it be so dangerous that it could result in life or death situations?

4 - The world in Digimon Survive is a transient place that disappears as people forget its existence.

etc

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I wouldn't go as far as to call it a Smash hint, buuut it at least crushes the argument that TPCi wouldn't allow Digimon to share the spotlight with Pokemon.
That was a bad argument to begin with, especially considering that they were never really competing with each other, especially in Japan.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Can someone translate it please?

I got it from With the Will:

news.jpg

Last edited:

HenryWong122

Smash Apprentice
Information program "Digimon News Navigation" will be distributed from 20:00 on Friday, January 24, "Digi Navi".

It is an information program with lots of the latest Digimon news, including the movie version of "Las Evo".
Details such as broadcast media will be announced at a later date.
#Digimon #Digimon #Digi Navi #Las Evo

傑明洛

Smash Cadet
Information program "Digimon News Navigation" will be distributed from 20:00 on Friday, January 24, "Digi Navi".

It is an information program with lots of the latest Digimon news, including the movie version of "Las Evo".
Details such as broadcast media will be announced at a later date.
#Digimon #Digimon #Digi Navi #Las Evo
Yep
The only thing I'd add is at the end it says "we look forward to it/ it'll be fun "

Do you know Japanese (日本語を話せる?)

Graizen

Smash Champion
I'm just agreeing with him, that's all.

In any case, I won't be interested unless there's more info about Survive.
They said we'll have an entire section for "game info" but didn't say which ones.

Digimon game directors will be there and they will answer questions from fans.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i finished cyber sleuth last night, with a tamers team, it was great. good rpg cool story, though it did fall in to a few jrpg story tropes that felt unnecessary. over all great game though im gonna wait a wee bit before starting hacker's memory so i can play some of the stuff i got for christmas.

HenryWong122

Smash Apprentice
i finished cyber sleuth last night, with a tamers team, it was great. good rpg cool story, though it did fall in to a few jrpg story tropes that felt unnecessary. over all great game though im gonna wait a wee bit before starting hacker's memory so i can play some of the stuff i got for christmas.
How many Digimon were on your team?

Graizen

Smash Champion
Bandai wants fan questions for Digimon Direct on January 24th.
The questions will be answered by the directors of the Digimon games.
The time limit for questions to be registered is January 6th.

And interestingly the major maintenance of the Nintendo Switch will happen on January 7th.
And we know that Smash Ultimate's next DLC character will be unveiled in January.

Funny how the facts connect.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
actually we dont know that for sure, we're all just assuming cause of the time frame
Try February.

Just a gut feeling at this point.
It's either one of the next two months, since the Pass' deadline can't go any further than February.

As for who it is, expect the unexpected. I honestly have no idea who it even is right now.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It's either one of the next two months, since the Pass' deadline can't go any further than February.

As for who it is, expect the unexpected. I honestly have no idea who it even is right now.

yeah the reveal could happen any time between now and the end of feb with an available later today

its kind of nice to having any ides who it is for once

Top Bottom