• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl 3 Results

Kaptain

Smash Ace

Results Page!

Brawl Singles: (28 entrants) http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3001/tbb3bs.gif
1: Seto Kaiba aka Esam ($168.00) :pikachu2: :popo:
2: 4God ($84.00) :dedede:
3: TheReflexWonder ($28.00) :wario: :pt:
4: Kismet :falco:
5: Micaelis :wario:
5: McPeePants :wolf:
7: Player-1 :diddy:
7: BigLou :diddy:
9: Aml ? :gw:
9: Nyx aka Hero? :peach:
9: Bill_ :sheik:
9: Player-3 :marth: :fox: :luigi2:
13: Scatz :yoshi2: :pikachu2:
13: The Entire Nation of China aka Umby :marth:
13: M3T
13: LionArmor
17: SBM :mario2:
17: Gido :marth:
17: Zappi
17: Flea
17: Panda
17: JTMerrell
17: SS4A
17: McThunder
25: Dark Knuckles
25: Clay
25: Commander Hurricane
25: Snow

Melee Singles: (20 entrants) http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6250/tbb3ms.gif
1: Rice ($120.00)
2: Chinesah ($60.00)
3: Xif ($20.00)
4: RedFox
5: Esam
5: PB&J
7: N64
7: BBQ
9: Flow
9: Zone
9: SuperMan
9: S0ft
13: 4Aces
13: Th3Boss
13: Bengay
13: Fatality
17: Andrew
17: Folzy
17: Schmii
17: Naerok

Brawl Doubles: (13 teams) http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5381/tbb3bd.gif
1: We play childern's videogames (Esam/4God) ($78.00)
2: I can have (EDUCATION) (Reflex/Kismet) ($39.00)
3: Trick and ******* (BigLou/Micaelis) ($13.00)
4: Chowder and BILF (Player-1/Player-3)
5: Lazers and Arrows (McP/Flea)
5: Were the best (Bill_/M3T)
7: Team Gido (Gido/Nate)
7: Adventure of the Crimson (Hichez/Scatz)
9: Straw Hats (Eddie/Freddie)
9: She Likes Cloth (Bats/Mat)
9: Rainbow Dash (Trip/Clay)
9: Black Princess (Chima/Aml ?)
13: GO! (Zappi/Snow)

Melee Doubles:
(9 teams) http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/261/tbb3md.gif
1: U already ded (Chinesah/Xif) ($54.00)
2: You got Kimchi in my Eggrolls (Zone/Rice) ($27.00)
3: Sons of Godliness (4Aces/Fatality) ($9.00)
4: Resting the Best, Besting the Rest (PB&J/Soft)
5: The Eternal Trick Walk (BigLou/BBQ)
5: Coby and Shaq (Flow/RedFox)
7: Manly Sword Fight <3 (Th3Boss/Andrew)
7: Wal-Mart Security (Bengay/Schmii)
9: Team Slaughter (Rob/Mike)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Ill give my shoutouts later. If you used a character/didnt use a character that I didn't post here please let me know and I will fix it. Here's hoping no one asks to see the bracket, that way I dont have to upload them.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I've never played Marth in a tournament match before :) (Game and Watch)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: Seto Kaiba aka Esam ($168.00) :pikachu2: :popo:
Stop winning so much money, it hurts to sit because my wallet is so big.
2: 4God ($84.00) :dedede:
Yo, stop being so good. YOU SHOULDN'T LOSE TO SNIPA 3 TIMES AND THEN BEAT MY ICS WTF! Seriously though, you are getting really good REALLY fast. I don't think you will beat me, but you definitely don't make it easy. Had fun teaming, too~
3: TheReflexWonder :wario: :pt:
Yo, the most unfortunate set. I felt so bad doing the walk-off and even worse when you SD'd. Game 3 was legit though, and you are still mad good. Fun doubles sets and good comebacks.
4: Kismet :falco:

Falco/Pikachu is terrible and you should feel bad for not thinking so. Good seeing you again
5: Micaelis :wario:
Always fun hanging out, and I like how we are similar in the realm of luck with females. FORREST GUMP TOO GOOD *****
5: McPeePants :wolf:
I didn't really see you outside of our doubles set, but good **** beating a D3 player lol, even if you got wacked in the losers set.
7: Player-1 :diddy:
I'm surprised you didn't beat Micaelis. You had a huge lead, I looked a way, and then suddenly you lost. You are super technical and you are still good.
7: BigLou :diddy:
Always a pleasure seeing you bro, **** is mad fun. EVERYDAY YOUR SHUFFLIN BOOP BOOOP BOOP BOOP BWEEEP BE BOOP
9: Bill_ :sheik:
Your olimar is hella good for like...a month old. Keep up the good work!
9: Player-3 :marth: :fox:
Trollolololololololololololololololool is pretty much the only thing that I think when I see you.
13: Scatz :yoshi2: :pikachu2:
The most unfortunate car trip :( Hope you feel better soon though, and it is always nice seeing you.

2: Chinesah ($60.00)
GOod set. Didn't realize I was playing one of the top in the state when I played you. I'll get you next time~
3: Xif ($20.00)
LONG TIME NO SEE FLORIDA BROTHER! Good seeing you, and holy **** your Peach is so fast @_@ not even fair
4: RedFox
We had a good set. You seemed kinda out of it though, you got hit by stupid ****, idk. Hopefully our set next time is better.
5: PB&J
MY ***** HOT HAM AND CHEESE WAZ GOOOOD! Always a pleasure seeing/chilling with you.
7: N64
Pikachu is weird @_@
7: BBQ
Fun MM. Cool guy, hopefully I'll see more of you at GA tournaments.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i went luigi too kaptain

trolololoololololol

also all you guys should stop playing good characters so i can use luigi and win

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Scatz has such terrible fortune...I really hope things turn around for you. =[

Good **** to 4God though! This guy is putting in work. =0 Are there going to be any videos?

:005:

Scatz

Smash Champion
I don't feel like making all my shoutouts anymore....Just wanted to say I enjoyed talking/playing with everyone again, and that this might be the last tourney I attend. As for the story of what happened:

First, I ran over tire rubber (the whole tire, not a piece of it) from a truck while driving up to ATL. My car didn't show any signs of... problems, so I kept going. Get home, spent two hard weeks setting up my livestream equipment so that people could enjoy a quality stream, but my laptop spasms out that night and I didn't sleep until 5 am since I was working on getting it fixed (had to wake up at 10 the next day).

Arrive at the venue late, and during the entire time I setup, the internet there wasn't letting me connect. After about 15-20 mins trying to get on, I finally get connected, but then I get disconnected everytime I try to stream (even with everyone off the internet). Pissed off, I pack all my equipment up since I wasted all that time setting my equipment for streaming (the 2 weeks) and during tourney day.

Everything else was fine throughout the day until I start to head back home. Not too far from Athens, my car starts to have trouble switching gears, and wasn't accelerating properly. I try to ride it out as long as possible since I didn't have very many options at that time. That's when it finally gave out and completely stopped moving. Couldn't accelerate, and couldn't switch gears (automatic) to try and help the situation. So now we group is stranded at 11 pm with nothing close by publicly.

While waiting for my dad to get us, I went to take a piss and end up stepping into a HUGE puddle (dunno what it was cause it was dark). My entire shoe, sock, and the bottom of my pants leg (left) is soaked with mud. Nothing else to say at that point. So, my car cracking jokes (plus, I crack jokes since I can't stay mad anymore at all the bad luck I'm having), then we have a cop stop behind us. Not much happened, then another cop comes by within a five minute span (wth?). Problem was, my car was shut off and we were all inside the car. So, I couldn't roll down my windows without turning my car on, and I didn't want to open the door and make him flip out at an unwanted action. I try to yell through my window telling him I can't roll down my windows and he tells me he can't hear. This goes on for about 10 seconds then he tells me to open the door. I explain the same situation to him and then my dad finally shows up.

Afterwards, I had to call AAA to pick up my car and take it to my mechanic. **** cost us (my car and my dad) a total of 135 bucks. That very moment, I was even more pissed off cause I had to get help when I could've payed all of it (so long as I got to a bank). I didn't like placing my friends to the point where they're broke off of an incident that I didn't take care of before the tourney. Plus, I can't stand asking for money since I'm trying to manage life myself (with the luck of not having a job =/).

Thus, ends my night. Next day, my dad is taking everyone back to college since my car won't make it, and just before we leave, I can't find my keys. I searched every since spot I traveled to in my house, and my keys were nowhere to be found. I nearly punch a wall because I just lost my backup car keys and ALL of my apartment keys (three of them). Now, I have to pay money to get my keys replaced, and I have no idea how much those are going to cost.

My experience last weekend was a lot of fun talking with everyone and cracking jokes, but the negatives of this weekend just basically broke my entire mental foundation so badly that I can't even begin to explain. I've never seen so much bad luck hit me at once even when I've been doing nothing but saving cash (my refund check), and trying to manage my own future after I graduate. These kinds of times are when it makes me think doing ANYTHING [gaming] tourney related just doesn't work out to my favor even though I'll have good intentions (my main intention is to expand my social connections).

I've been informed that my transmission has to get replaced and that's going to cost me 1800 - 2000 (money I don't have). On top of that, my key replacement fees if they're not found. I'm basically ****ed in every situation off of a unlucky break...

@Kaptain, your tourney was ran well...Didn't want you to take this the wrong way...

k9.

Smash Ace
@scatz i don't know you but i read what happen, and all i have to say is keep your head up and keep learning. All you did was learn what and what not to do in those situations.

Don't stop playing brawl. Keep your head up bro.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
damn roderick, you are way too cool and way too nice for you to deserve that ****. Now, I normally wouldn't do this ****, but I just feel so horrible, and I really hate seeing a friend of mine feel so discouraged about life and gaming (the two things you love the most), so I'm willing to start a donation for you. I'll put $50 under my name, and that's seriously not a big deal since I'll be getting a good bit of money from my tax returns. And don't tell me you're not going to accept the money, because I don't give a ****.

I've never done a donation thing before. I guess paypal is the best thing to use? Anyone have any experience with that?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll donate, but idk how to do a donation thing. I guess you would set up a paypal, have people send to it, and then send it to him through the paypal.

N64

Smash Champion
I had car troubles on the way back too. Broke down not 30 minutes from home. Engine made some very angry noises and then just shut off in the middle of nowhere. Took 4 hours (no exaggeration) for the towers to come pick me up. $100 towing fee. Sucked :/
Car's going into the shop in the next couple days to see how much more this'll cost me. I'm not looking forward to that.

Tourney was super fun though! Worth the drive (car troubles not withstanding), and it was good to be playing melee again. Glad I got to play who I did, plenty of interesting matches.

Was so sad on that suicide against BBQ :( Was was such a close match, would have liked to keep it close for both our sakes. I'll try to make the drive up sometime (in less than 6 months this time) so we can play again.

Good matches ESAM. Your missle control is too good. Pikachu is supposed to have an easy time recovering :(

ggs to everyone else I played. And great tourney, was run really well.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Smashers have the worst luck with cars, I swear. I'm surprised nothing happened to Reflex @_@

Zone

Smash Champion
But, I thought Zone quit melee.
Lol apparently I can only last a year.

Nah I'm back because I moved to a location I can play the game more often.

I got rice Mankosuki ram wafe Mikey ragnarok all to play within a 40 minute drive. Before...

I had to drive minimum 4 hours in all directions for just friendlies and 6 hours atleast for a decent tournament. And most if the time I had to drive solo.

:phone:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I had car troubles on the way back too. Broke down not 30 minutes from home. Engine made some very angry noises and then just shut off in the middle of nowhere. Took 4 hours (no exaggeration) for the towers to come pick me up. $100 towing fee. Sucked :/
Car's going into the shop in the next couple days to see how much more this'll cost me. I'm not looking forward to that.

Tourney was super fun though! Worth the drive (car troubles not withstanding), and it was good to be playing melee again. Glad I got to play who I did, plenty of interesting matches.

Was so sad on that suicide against BBQ :( Was was such a close match, would have liked to keep it close for both our sakes. I'll try to make the drive up sometime (in less than 6 months this time) so we can play again.

Good matches ESAM. Your missle control is too good. Pikachu is supposed to have an easy time recovering :(

ggs to everyone else I played. And great tourney, was run really well.
life is not cool sometimes. Lounis's car actually died today and we had to push it across an intersection. Fun times. I really hope you're not gonna have to pay too much for your car :(

and man, don't even remind me about that match. I think I might've been more sad for winning than you for losing, haha. Seriously though. Don't do that **** next time. And yes. Come out to more smash events. You're too good and I must learn more from you and your smash skills.

Top Bottom