• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brand New Brawl Icon Support Thread

D

Deleted member

This thread need more Pacman. Can someone make a really good one?

Kremling5

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm naveregnide!

Hey guys!!!! I happen to have searched google for my username because I was bored and this thread popped up!
I'm naveregnide! I've made loads of brawl addons and such that I had originally made by request on the Nintendo NSider Forums. Well, I didn't know you guys wanted to use them, so I organized them into different photbucket albums, sorry!

Well, here's the page where you can view them all!!!!

<a href="http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/naveregnide/Sigs%20I%20have%20made/My%20Sig%20Addons/?start=all">HERE</a>

Thank you!!!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!!!! I happen to have searched google for my username because I was bored and this thread popped up!
I'm naveregnide! I've made loads of brawl addons and such that I had originally made by request on the Nintendo NSider Forums. Well, I didn't know you guys wanted to use them, so I organized them into different photbucket albums, sorry!

Well, here's the page where you can view them all!!!!

<a href="http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/naveregnide/Sigs%20I%20have%20made/My%20Sig%20Addons/?start=all">HERE</a>

Thank you!!!
i already got all his sigs

adam350z

Smash Cadet
Could someone find/make one for Slippy and Peppy from Starfox, and I want a cool Ridley one that looks more updated.

Cinder

Smash Master
This thread really should be stickied...it's quite useful

Sorry I have nothing to contribute, but could I ask a favor? I know there was a tutorial on how to make these...I was gonna make one for TRS (the Krystal club), and I'd rather do it myself, but I can't find the tutorial...could someone maybe help me find it, or give me a tutorial? I'd appreciate it...and maybe I could make some support icons for you guys :p

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wow! I finally found a Young Link one! :D

I know he won't be returning, but he's my main from Melee, how can I not want him back? I'll probably end up maining Olimar or Sonic though.

I removed Olimar from my sig since he's in.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
A huge collection of tags here, that I did not realize where around...nice collection (there are some broken links out there)

Top Bottom