• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hey White Peach it's great to see you :D

I just realized that summer when we were all tinychattin it up was THREE years ago wtf.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Ummmmm, we still tlk about Peach here right? If so then what are all of her good oos options besides nair?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
You can fair if you space it properly going for a hard read, you can just float away, you can jab to grab..?

You don't always want to nair out of shield all the time imo, it's a great option, but if someone knows you're going to do it consistently they can space and punish you for it.
I would just try to mix it up really.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Everything has holes, you can always powershield everything or anticipate what someone does to make xxx strategy invalid. But BAir => DSmash is a good option to throw in, I always try to shield facing backwards for BAir punishes/setups.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
I used to do that, @ low percents if it does end up poking a heavy to medium weight character, afterwards we can follow-up with a tech chase.
So thats cool. lol

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
How has only one person posted since me what the hell guys.

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Sup Peach players, I've been playing Peach as a secondary as of recent, and I know this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find any thread explaining the inputs for floatdashing. I see Kie do it a lot, it looks like you just float for a second and then land, but I can't seem to do it as quickly or smoothly as the peach mains I see do it.

Also, what practical purposes does floatdashing serve? It looks like it really improves Peach's approach options.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Sup Peach players, I've been playing Peach as a secondary as of recent, and I know this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find any thread explaining the inputs for floatdashing. I see Kie do it a lot, it looks like you just float for a second and then land, but I can't seem to do it as quickly or smoothly as the peach mains I see do it.

Also, what practical purposes does floatdashing serve? It looks like it really improves Peach's approach options.
I guess she gets more mobility with it.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
I was hoping that the Peach Social thread would still be a huge thing - I sincerely doubt any of you remember me but for what it's worth, I'm back?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I miss this thread. If there's a skype chat please add pidgezero_one

Mr.Pikachu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EzioJett
You come to the peach boards too? It seems pretty empty, but anyways I do that, but some people end up making things really confusing for me like for example a person might always roll back after a missed smash attack and I end up going for a punish, but then they end up rolling behind me afterwards and getting the smash attack on me

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
You come to the peach boards too? It seems pretty empty, but anyways I do that, but some people end up making things really confusing for me like for example a person might always roll back after a missed smash attack and I end up going for a punish, but then they end up rolling behind me afterwards and getting the smash attack on me
Haha, I'm a peach player, my friend.
Well, that's all reaction time stuff. When someone rolls excessively, just wait for them. If they roll away, follow them, and then run backward and predict the roll back.

Nemy

群れ
Wow I replied to this earlier. Stupid phone >.<

If youre having trouble catching someone who rolls alot, do a ground float and just wait for the roll. You can react and follw them for a punish with nair/bair/fair. Its actually something I do alot with Peach and works out in your favor majority of the time.

Top Bottom