• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

hiROI

Smash Lord
I'm there with airgemini. I want to see the peaches I've been talking to for years~ can we please start planning it? Yeah? When's apex?

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's in January and I believe Apex is far more Hype then Whobo plus I'm sure most people will be going to Apex. Not sure if many people we used to talk to will go though. I know I don't really talk here anymore. I'm only here cause I saw that you was lol.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Hiroi, if you go to APEX, I would be the happiest peach main ever. We still need to make the video of you walking around in drag just asking everyone random questions xD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
By enough I mean, at least 4 of you fabulous *****es.
I'm going. That is way more than enough~~~~

But yeah, I better see all the awesome peaches there. If its at the same place, I know a few awesome restaurants within walking distance from the hotel

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG!

Peach players should make a big effort to go out to Apex! I know I want to go really bad and it would be amazing to see all you guys in person. Then I could finally make out with King Beefcake!! ;)

hiROI

Smash Lord
Ill get hit on by the straight guys while in drag. We should visit the metropolitan museum of art or go to an aquarium. Omg a science center will be gorgeous. Yeah???

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I will not be attending Apex.

wow gay guys do some cool stuff ._.

Go to an aquarium. OMG O_O. I love aquariums.
I LOVE AQUARIUMS

The denver aquarium is one of my favorite places.

Wow I found some vodka.

Are you starting to remember why you were gone from this board for so long? I think the first national I'll ever go to is when I'm like 23 or something. When I actually have money to spend, maybe.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Okay, as stated by holy tradition of the national peaches. At APEX, we must all claim a TV and begin ***** fighting like true hussies.

Any lack of this will be sacrelige and those who dont participate will be hunted by the blades of darkmoon :>

Ten points to those who knows what I am referring to~

Nordal

Smash Lord
Oh Hiroi, how we have missed you. I'll definitely try my best to get to Apex. We can get messed up on legal and illegal substances.

Top Bottom