• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lets all have fun and be mean to Dark. Pch.

:dk2:

Lmao, bro I threw it out. I even spat back into the donuts to let the donut gods know what I think of their bull ****.

:peach:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have to disagree on PG's with ya there Air.

I loved the teddiursa one but the peachy one is pri dag on good as well. >.>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Geez, all these years and people still can't tell when I am kidding. ugh, you guys fail so hard. Meno seems to be the only one that can actually read me.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Diddy Kong is a hit and run match up. Thus why you can Camp/time him out. When Diddy has a nana in his hand. Do Not rush diddy. Pay attention to what he is doing. Most people just wanna rush in and Dair or go in with Fair. That typical gameplay is not gonna work. Remember that his options are limited. When he has a naner. he can't use any of his stander attacks. When he does toss it go on about fighting him. But don't go all aggressive. Diddy will just Fair you every time. When a Naner is near you, Ground Float Nair near it and Drop. You will Grab it. So there is no need to dash attack it to get it. Kills times. Also you can do this if Diddy goes in for a dash attack to get it. This can hit diddy and you grab it.

Time Ground floated Nairs to grab the naners and toss it back. Or play around with it to do damage on diddy. So Can have both naners under your control. Also ground float alot. Both air and ground game grounded Plus a naner game from Peach. The Pressure diddy will be having, he can't do anything out of shield. And throw in Z drops in the mix. since when pressured, Peach has shield advantage. So all they can really do is side step or roll.

When you have naners under your control, get that tunip game in as well. Have a nair in from and behind you. or even on platforms for traps. and play around with your turnips. You have a wall along with Naners. And if diddy wants to get in. you have your spaced ground floated moves to turnips/naner set ups. he can have only 2 naers out at once. They will be under your control plus you playing with turnips. He now has his peanut gun that turnips go right through. he wants his naners? he has to go through your turnip and naner play/wall. Or wait for them to vanish Which you can take advantage of.

When Diddy has a naner, do not approach him. He can toss it all he wants. That does not mean you have to go to him. And you can catch them easy. They become yours and you start from square one. Get your hits from diddy and if you can't pound on him anymore, just get away. If he has a naer in his hand. You can wait for the toss or grab a turnip and hold it. Use that turnip to save you incase he goes in with something. But don't do this all the time. Cause it can limit your options to counter attack or break away.

I don't like being in the air too much. cause if he sees that basic Peach floating game, he will just go in with Fair I usually try to stay as ground as I an with Diddy. And limit my turnip use. I kinda treat this match up like Falco. Banana game with Peach+frame advantage= Diddy can't do ****.

Don't try attacking out of shield with full hop dairs or bairs. That Fair of his aint having it. If anything, Ground float it out of shield. Space it to a reserve jab cancel. DON'T BUTTON MASH OR PRESS A SO QUICK. characters can side side her double jab then punish you. This helps if he wants to side step or roll. Then you can catch it to a punish, or just run.
Wow thanks, I really needed a good Diddy analysis since I cannot STAND this guy... I have overcome my fear for Snakes and I can handle Meta Knights by now, but Diddies are still too perilous.

:053:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I always thought you got your protein from a different source

jay kay lololol
WAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah ill I know. I actually have something to write about in this my. I'll have to write it tomorrowsince I'm night shift tonight. I may actually be detailed lol

:phone:
I'm thinking that you are going to write a matchup analysis for me? But I'm not entirely sure because you seem sick and your posts are all jumbled up. Regardless, I'm excited!

Get better.

Way to be original. People have been doing this since day one and still goes on today. Step up your material dude.
LOOOOOOOOOL

Nordal

Smash Lord
Air, can you transfer ownership of my threads to this account? I'm too cheap for a premium lol.

Pretty please?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Geez, all these years and people still can't tell when I am kidding. ugh, you guys fail so hard. Meno seems to be the only one that can actually read me.
Off hand, I've found it pretty damn easy to read how your posts work. Or don't work, as it is. You're not as opaque as you might think.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Off hand, I've found it pretty damn easy to read how your posts work. Or don't work, as it is. You're not as opaque as you might think.
Is that right? a3% of the smash community don't get me. I mean I call people "boys" and think I am insulting them. I say it just to say it. I don't mean anything by it. People assume to much of me. the ones that actually got off that mentality are those that actually spoke to me in person.

My online style is not like offline (unless I seriously don't like you and will tell you dead in your face). To me the community is filled with morons trying to hard online. So if they annoy me or say something that is not right, i would simple correct or flame them. thus creates this image and rep for me online. Then if they ever get the chance to check me out offline, their opinions change 9again, unless I seriously don't like you)

I'm a mindgame dude. The easy thing for people to do is assume and never ask or do their homework. people, bunch or brainless followers.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is that right? a3% of the smash community don't get me. I mean I call people "boys" and think I am insulting them. I say it just to say it. I don't mean anything by it. People assume to much of me. the ones that actually got off that mentality are those that actually spoke to me in person.

My online style is not like offline (unless I seriously don't like you and will tell you dead in your face). To me the community is filled with morons trying to hard online. So if they annoy me or say something that is not right, i would simple correct or flame them. thus creates this image and rep for me online. Then if they ever get the chance to check me out offline, their opinions change 9again, unless I seriously don't like you)

I'm a mindgame dude. The easy thing for people to do is assume and never ask or do their homework. people, bunch or brainless followers.
Here, I can write it out real quick for you.

You have a tendency to say whatever happens to come to your mind. If a number of people find you at fault for it, you then retroactively claim that you weren't being serious. Whether or not you actually were serious doesn't matter, because you're basically allowing yourself to pick and choose which statements you make should be valid after you make them. Hell, you can even describe certain parts of your post as joking or not serious.

That's a somewhat reasonable approach considering things you post online can be kept forever if someone wanted, so you might as well attempt to force anything unfavorable to as close as off-record as possible, right?

In the end I just stop trying to go for any reasonable arguments with that, though, because it's like playing a game of Battleship where you move your ships whenever I call out a number. Incidentally, a lot of posts I've directed at you have been more lighthearted than most of what I write out, so ignoring this post 'cause I don't mean anything by it, you can say I'm totally being nice to you :D

Nordal

Smash Lord
Peach board jeopardy. I've decided to do it at 7 p.m. western time tonight (that's in 4 hours bee tee dubs). I'll unblock Dark for the game's time being if he wants to play as well.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Here, I can write it out real quick for you.

You have a tendency to say whatever happens to come to your mind. If a number of people find you at fault for it, you then retroactively claim that you weren't being serious. Whether or not you actually were serious doesn't matter, because you're basically allowing yourself to pick and choose which statements you make should be valid after you make them. Hell, you can even describe certain parts of your post as joking or not serious.

That's a somewhat reasonable approach considering things you post online can be kept forever if someone wanted, so you might as well attempt to force anything unfavorable to as close as off-record as possible, right?

In the end I just stop trying to go for any reasonable arguments with that, though, because it's like playing a game of Battleship where you move your ships whenever I call out a number. Incidentally, a lot of posts I've directed at you have been more lighthearted than most of what I write out, so ignoring this post 'cause I don't mean anything by it, you can say I'm totally being nice to you :D
DONE LIKED BAKED BEANS

Peach board jeopardy. I've decided to do it at 7 p.m. western time tonight (that's in 4 hours bee tee dubs). I'll unblock Dark for the game's time being if he wants to play as well.
Yesss - hype!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ankoku is right Dark.. It's pretty obvious and you tend to do it a lot.

If you're offended just say it. It's the Peach Boards, so it shouldn't matter much.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That was, in retrospect, pretty coldhearted of me to post. I'll try to add more sugar in the future.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Why, thank you. I like it a lot myself.

Peach is hawt.

:dk2:

I need someone to make the lil DK avi with sunglasses for me.

Top Bottom