• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Soooo there's a likely chance I might be able to go to Genesis 2. If things go my way.
I'll be 18 soon and I can get the money for transportation costs and all that jazz.

I'll have to talk about things with my mom first though regarding the money (I have access to a lot of money, but taking a lot of it affects several things) but I think there's a good chance I could go. Just need an appropriate setting to talk to her about it lol.

But yeah, here's hoping. :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
2link, your banner looks pretty nice, but have you considered transparencies and PNG format? I'm pretty sure it's far superior to GIF with black background given what you're going for.

Something like this

Also, Captcha seems to be trolling me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Dinah made it for me. He meant to remove the black, but I like it that way(I'm weird and like imperfections lol). I'll hold onto your version though since you did all that for me.

merçi x3

:rosalina:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

It has nice range but its sooooo slow :urg:
True, but it's a move you can make hard reads with and it still be safe.

Yesterday I pivot grabbed:

Metaknight's Nado
Metaknight's Drill rush
Snakes Dacus (Hard/ easy read)

I'm gonna make a list of ******** things I've pivot grabbed. I'll get back to you all soon.

:peach:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
2link, your banner looks pretty nice, but have you considered transparencies and PNG format? I'm pretty sure it's far superior to GIF with black background given what you're going for.

Something like this

Also, Captcha seems to be trolling me.
Wat..... I always save my sigs to .png :/

Dinah made it for me. He meant to remove the black, but I like it that way(I'm weird and like imperfections lol). I'll hold onto your version though since you did all that for me.

merçi x3

:V

Snakeee

Smash Master
True, but it's a move you can make hard reads with and it still be safe.

Yesterday I pivot grabbed:

Metaknight's Nado
Metaknight's Drill rush
Snakes Dacus (Hard/ easy read)

I'm gonna make a list of ******** things I've pivot grabbed. I'll get back to you all soon.

What exactly is a "hard/easy read"? :awesome:
Thanks for mentioning this though bc i haven't been pivot grabbing lately....well except with my MK :cool:

Btw, your name shows up as a bunch of really weird characters on my comp. Am I missing a language pack or are you some sort of glitch Pokemon? o_O

Metatitan

Smash Master
Meta should stop lurking /vp/ and get back to the work he's procrastinating x3

2link should admit that Rosalina ****ing sucks in comparison to Peach and label his videos accordingly. Also I may or may not have some Peach replays by the end of this week if you want some Peach vs. Fox.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
2link should know that Rosalina is ****ing amazing in comparison to Peach and start tagging that in all of his vids. Also I may or may not have some Peach replays by the end of this week if you want some Peach vs. Fox.
I'll make sure to do that in my next uploads Meta x3, probably your vids

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

:rosalina:~

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
OH YEH.

What I meant by hard/ easy read is that I COMPLETELY anticipated the dacus so I just got my pivot grab ready. It's something we should start doing against Snake. It's not hard to read the dacus.

I love Peach..

Top Bottom