• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The music to this is gonna be killer.

Not entirely thrilled by the actual combos though, lol.

"Watch some people mess up hardcore."
Do not worry! These were just clips I randomly found online. There are good ones on my wii :D

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hmmm somehow I made it to the grand finals of the two tournaments that are going on in the PC right now. Too bad neither of them has a prize :(

I haven't played Brawl since a few weeks ago when I went to that tourney. I've been so busy with gymnastics and stuff. I can't wait until I graduate and I'll be free from everything school related and I can just frollick around all day :bee:

Moozle

Smash Champion
Today I found out I got accepted into the University of Madison, which I really didn't expect. It's a better school technically (and 3 hours closer) than Minnesota, but I was so set on Minnesota so I don't know what I'll do! Ahhh complicationsss.

i'm the train
Hahaha

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hey, guys, I think I'm losing it... (not my mind... but my Peach)

Idk, the game is just so boring now... After Pound 5 (which was soooo amazing, even though I didn't actually do much), I've been completely sucking. It's probably because I was exposed to the amazingness of offline after several months, and wifi just doesn't cut it anymore

In ladder I've dropped like 200 points (2300->2100), I lose to people that I usually have no trouble against, and I just get mad at the game... It might just be because wifi is so horrible.... I've noticed that people, in order to win, just start abusing moves with large radii, so that not too much precision is needed. I guess I hadn't noticed that before, but oh wellz

I honestly don't know. It might be because I'm not as campy as I used to be on wifi. Before P5, I never approached, and always went for the timeout if possible. At pound 5, I only got to time someone out once, so I didn't really get to test how it worked. Now that my "offline" foundation was set as not-too-campy, I just don't have the patience to sit through wifi lag and run away anymore... I start approaching on wifi, and in return, I get destroyed

Honestly, right now this game sickens me D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, guys, I think I'm losing it... (not my mind... but my Peach)

Idk, the game is just so boring now... After Pound 5 (which was soooo amazing, even though I didn't actually do much), I've been completely sucking. It's probably because I was exposed to the amazingness of offline after several months, and wifi just doesn't cut it anymore

In ladder I've dropped like 200 points (2300->2100), I lose to people that I usually have no trouble against, and I just get mad at the game... It might just be because wifi is so horrible.... I've noticed that people, in order to win, just start abusing moves with large radii, so that not too much precision is needed. I guess I hadn't noticed that before, but oh wellz

I honestly don't know. It might be because I'm not as campy as I used to be on wifi. Before P5, I never approached, and always went for the timeout if possible. At pound 5, I only got to time someone out once, so I didn't really get to test how it worked. Now that my "offline" foundation was set as not-too-campy, I just don't have the patience to sit through wifi lag and run away anymore... I start approaching on wifi, and in return, I get destroyed

Honestly, right now this game sickens me D:
it happens. It was like that when I had that wifi Peach title. Just think ahead. When I play wifi and do a move, I know what I will do three moves later. I also play with turnips so I won't have the need to approach or be aggressive so much. Man I should be doing this **** offline.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I have always been kinda disappointed with wifi. I mean at first, I thought it would be useful, at least playing real people, but I always want to approach and its just bad. It may sound noobish, but playing with just level 9 cpus to me is better practice because at least there is no lag.

I've been using sh dair after a glide toss alot more recently. I don't know how well it would work in tourney play, but it can put some unexpected pressure on a shield.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Yeah I'll take a break for a while... I'll try again when playoffs starts... (AIB and Gamebattles... AIB = skill playoffs but little money... GB = no skill playoffs, set stages, ALL stages, but a ton of money)

I think I just get too mad when playing on wifi and start approaching. I used to be extremely chill on wifi, but now there's just anger. I think I have to reformulate my timeout strategy, because right now I'm approaching wayyyy too much

And Brawlin, that glide toss -> sh dair actually sounds interesting... Idk if it's possible, but if they shield the dair, then you could try some crazy flashy stuff (that works) like dair over their head (so that you end up behind them), DON'T drop the float, do a FC bair, turn around jab, grab? Idk, that sounds fun lol

Top Bottom