• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Peach vs Palutena. I vote for my fair goddess. See ya'll Peach players on the Battlefield in Smash 4. I love Peach but Palutena will put her weave in check.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So Peach boards, I know the boards are dead, just like Brawl, but I am looking for a picture, and there is no way I'm going to be able to go through 1176 pages of this thread.

It's a picture of Peach with all of her hitboxes/frame data surrounding her simultaneously.

Do ANY of you happen to have that picture somewhere, or am I going to need to go hunting forever?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So Peach boards, I know the boards are dead, just like Brawl, but I am looking for a picture, and there is no way I'm going to be able to go through 1176 pages of this thread.

It's a picture of Peach with all of her hitboxes/frame data surrounding her simultaneously.

Do ANY of you happen to have that picture somewhere, or am I going to need to go hunting forever?
Lmao. All I can tell you is that I REMEMBER this photo you're talking about. GL gurl

We should do something like that for Smash4 too

Top Bottom