• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Blue Hurricanes

Ragor

Smash Rookie
Sonic Mainers, gather here, so we shall test our strength in the group known only as The Blue Hurricanes

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This subforum is already a place for people who use Sonic.

Are you looking for people to play against? People to join a "clan?"

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Clan probably. He's made a social group for it too.

And I wish people would not use hard to read text colours.

Welcome to Sonic Boards though, Ragor.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I like this blue.

Yea I had that font color too. Was trying to be super blue but it got on everyones nerves so I had to tone down my blueness. lol
Is that why you said once you'll become Pure Blue you'll be pure annoying? Or is it coincidence?

True Blue

Smash Lord
It was a purposeful coincident but not on smashboards, more in real life situations lol. But the Pure Blue thing was technically just because I was getting a lot better with the South Florida Brawl Players and they were just like "You evolved, you're not True Blue. You are Pure Blue!" But recently I realized I like True Blue cause I like it when people call me True instead of my actual name.

And those fonts are just a mock up of blue and not true blue. lol.

Ragor

Smash Rookie
Yeah, this was meant to be a clan, I just made this to announce my making a clan also thanks for the welcome. I wish we had a bit more Sonic combo threads around here

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Oh a clan? havent done those in ages

Ragor

Smash Rookie
Ik this is a dead thread but hey all u sonic mains, can u tell me an easier way to spinshot, I've always struggled with the timing

Top Bottom