• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Remind me never to get my hopes up for new people in these games.
This is why I'm reluctant on grabbing P4U2 as well at launch.

I wouldn't mind it so much if at least the people that do own the game actually wanted to play for once. :/

Last edited:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I don't dodge netplay necessarily. It just so happens that even though I'm on most days, most people from here or that I know, aren't on at the same time I am, so I wind up missing people.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I'd love to get some matches in with you guys though I won't be very active until Monday cause today and tomorrow I'm pretty busy but in the meantime I'll just leave my PSN here in case anyone wants to friend me for CP fights.

PSN - ThatOneGuy39

P.S. Despite what my screen name and avatar here Ragna is not my main, I just like him as a character, my real mains range between Mu-12, Terumi and Azrael.

BBG|Scott-Spain

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty much waiting on the Vita version before I pull the trigger on getting the console version. I decided this because I've never played the game before and I have no idea which character I like.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.473058564785.254149.46166669785&type=1
Patch is out midnight (PST) tonight.

Whether that actually means midnight PST (which is 1AM in our currently PDT clocks) or is just a typo remains to be seen.
Good, maybe I can finally use Kokonoe without worrying about getting hate messages. I understand why she's considered broken but she was the character I was most excited to play when the game was coming out and my hype for her fell apart when I found out she was broken and why she's broken.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
tbh, only one player on these boards represents her to a "top tier character" level, and probably only two or three people in the country representing her to an "SSSSS character" level. I've gotten hate messages for playing Stylish Tager, so it's really best to just not give into the hate and play whoever you like. Unless you have something against broken.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
tbh, only one player on these boards represents her to a "top tier character" level, and probably only two or three people in the country representing her to an "SSSSS character" level. I've gotten hate messages for playing Stylish Tager, so it's really best to just not give into the hate and play whoever you like. Unless you have something against broken.
I just don't want to discourage anyone from playing against me when using Kokonoe, I've seen that happen a lot where people would immediately exit a match simply because another player is using a character that's considered broken, even if that person is using the character simply because they like the character, it's bound to happen on multiple occasions and said person isn't going to have much fun, hate messages on the side become a nuisance after a while especially for me who very rarely gets hate messages.

Btw, props to you because I find Tager to be one of the most fun characters to fight against.

Last edited:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
People are still hating on 1.1 Koko.

It's silly, but there are people that want her nerfed a lot more. She's still the best character in 1.1 and some people will always be mad when fighting the best character.

It's really best to just not worry about such things. :/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.473058564785.254149.46166669785&type=1
Patch is out midnight (PST) tonight.

Whether that actually means midnight PST (which is 1AM in our currently PDT clocks) or is just a typo remains to be seen.
I'm a little disappointed, but I can wait until tomorrow.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
People are still hating on 1.1 Koko.

It's silly, but there are people that want her nerfed a lot more. She's still the best character in 1.1 and some people will always be mad when fighting the best character.

It's really best to just not worry about such things. :/

I'm a little disappointed, but I can wait until tomorrow.
I'm still just gonna wait for this patch before using Kokonoe, if she gets nerfed, fine, if people do still end up giving me crap because I'm using her, I'll just continue using her anyway cause at that point there's no reason to complain.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
She's definitely getting nerfed, haha. Probably still the best char in the game, so play who you want.
Well yeah I'm pretty sure she'll still be really good too, just this time it's to a point where there's nothing really for people to complain about because despite what the tier lists say, I feel like every character is really damn good and that's one of the reasons why I love this series, I've seen brilliant Bullet players, Hazama, Amane ect. and even the higher tier characters feel like they're beatable despite me using a lower tier character, hell no matter who I use my own personal worst match up is against Jin.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, generally what I've been seeing is that Kokonoe's still kinda clearly still the best character, with Valkenhayn behind, so admittedly I'm kind of in the camp of those who'd want her (and him) nerfed more. But...I'm admittedly kind of biased since although I'm happy for no real Noel nerfs, I'm kinda bummed there weren't a bunch of buffs besides the few little ones.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I just checked the patch notes a few minutes ago and I'm surprised at how many buffs Mu is gettingI'll definitely be having fun with that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was hoping Ranked play would have a stronger distribution of players once I'd hit Level 11/1st Dan. Four Dans later, I'm still running into a lot of people with a winrate far under 50%.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Mu feels pretty normal for me so far, her changes seem almost unnoticeable to me so far except for Origins being a little safer but that's really it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I need to get back into this game soon, just gotta get my stick back from my apartment. I'm staying at my parents' place for a few weeks.

Zankoku (love how you have part of your name back to Ankoku at least, I always liked that name), do you normally play on Stylish mode or something? That's pretty interesting if so.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
does anybody want to play right now?

also how do you tell if someone is using stylish?

Last edited:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The character's name next to the lifebar will be bright green instead of the usual color.

There's actually a lobby going on right now, I'll probably stick around for another hour or so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom