• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
revealed how...? do they just mean that they're confirmed, or is there going to be an actual trailer or something?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
http://shoryuken.com/2012/10/17/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-mu-12-and-nu-13-revealed/

Aw yiss.

Edit: digging around, here's what I found so far.

Nu's overdrive is called Unlimited Drive (haha, it increases the amounts of swords that she summons), and has a new move called Supra Rage (rough translation: スープラレイジ), which is like an anti-air backflip. It does seem to imply that Nu has a mode change. Read: Nu is now Aigis or something. Mu's overdrive is called "Steinsgazer" or "Steinsgeyser"(?) or something, which makes her lasers faster. Her astral has a new animation. Also, apparently, in terms of story, Noel becomes Mu willingly to save Tsubaki-chan, with the help of Rachel's powers. There you go. :3

Also, the line in the picture says something like "I will become stronger!" BECOME MEGUCA, END SUFFERING.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Mode change Nu sounds cool, but does this mean that Mu will have standard Noel voice?

I really don't like the new art for several characters, but at least it isn't CT. :/

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Fair enough, I had just thought that they might be continuing the J-Pop arcade openings for now on after the last two.

That said, I'm ready to hear everyone's new themes. The game will not be out until near the end of the year right? Guess I'll be waiting a while. :/

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really, really like Nu's battle portrait.

Makes up for how boring Rachel's is.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
hfsldjfkjsadkf still cannot get over the fact my bbys are back. I was so afraid we wouldnt get v-13 or u-12 back ; A ;

And that scary v-13 face in the video. Yesss.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Yeah, μ and ν scene in the video is amazing.
I0m pretty sure the Story is going to blow minds.

And Spelt, Rachel's portrait is not boring (at least for me), is bad. They tried to make it classy, but there's something in her eyes that doesn't fit quite right.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, μ and ν scene in the video is amazing.
I0m pretty sure the Story is going to blow minds.

And Spelt, Rachel's portrait is not boring (at least for me), is bad. They tried to make it classy, but there's something in her eyes that doesn't fit quite right.
I have no problem with how it was drawn I just hate how stilted she seems compared to her CS picture.

all of my money Arksys, armorless Nu? really?

Why have I never seen this gif before?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I personally don't see why people are making a big deal about Nu and Mu having to be time released. I mean, it's not like Street Fighter or KOF never had characters that needed to be unlocked.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Makes up for how boring Rachel's is.
And Spelt, Rachel's portrait is not boring (at least for me), bad. They tried to make it classy, but there's something in her eyes that doesn't fit quite right.

Yeah I agree with both. This plain look is suitable for a passport picture and wtf is wrong with her eyes. It's definitely a very scary passport pic. Then again, maybe it just takes some times to get used to it and it's not much of an issue anyway.

I just wanna see Rachel/Litchi gameplay aaaaarghjkdgfhkjfh0oi.

:053:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't think Rachel's portrait is that bad, honestly.

Though I distinctly remember everyone hating the CS1 splash art when it was released too.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hmm, I wonder what Amane/Bullet/Azrael's themes are going to sound like. And I wonder if there's going to be any DLC ones hidden on the disc. I seem to remember something about Platinum/Makoto/Valkenhayn's being on the CS1 disc before they were released. Or am I crazy in thinking that?

Either way, I'm still semi-salty about CSX not having Ao-iconoclast.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Judging by what I read from Shoryuken on the taste of Noel's story, it seems like she's going to be focused on regaining the power of her former self.

If it's going to be a tough thing to achieve for her storyline-wise? I approve. I'm a sucker for watching previous antagonists/bad sides used for good in potentially badass ways.

And Nu being called the Sword of Hades? I like.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think Rachel's portrait is that bad, honestly.

Though I distinctly remember everyone hating the CS1 splash art when it was released too.
Well I don't not like it, I just think it's a little boring. I don't even really have a problem with her eyes. It's just that most characters have these awesome poses, and she's ... just standing there. It's a little disappointing.

And I've always loved her CS picture.

Top Bottom