• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New loketest is going on.
Needs more Tsubaki, imo. Same goes for more Overdrives.

Things that I noticed, lots more moves now having wall stick properties. Reminds me of GG. Not sure how much I'll use Platinum in CP. Her oki might be weaker and now I can't ruin people's days with guard crush either. Also, Astral requirements are slightly easier now. Bursts aren't tied to Astrals, so all that's needed is just the winning round, 35 percent health, and 100 heat. I couldn't tell if the Burst could be gradually filled by doing nothing like in GG. I just know that it wasn't filling up when the player was at 100 percent health.

And yeah, Rutger, hitstop does look changed. Spelt mentioned it as well during the first loketest if I recall.
Game speed in general looks the same though.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Platinum's hammers seem to automatically guard crush so if that stays in i'm sure you can still destroy people with them. :bee:

I'm not sure about hitstop, but hitstun has definitely been reduced.
I think if hitstop has been changed it'll probably be on a move to move basis.

And idk what to think about game speed. Combos seem to be doing about the same damage, but there are probably quite a few combo routes people haven't thought of yet so maybe that'll have an impact in the final build?

I'm gonna wait until I see some actual serious matches before deciding.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm pretty late on this, but it seems like you can't burst when you're being combo'ed while your opponent is in Overdrive. The burst icon isn't crossed out in neutral or in blockstun though. Now I'm not surprised that they shorted Overdrive's duration in the latest loketest.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm pretty late on this, but it seems like you can't burst when you're being combo'ed while your opponent is in Overdrive. The burst icon isn't crossed out in neutral or in blockstun though. Now I'm not surprised that they shorted Overdrive's duration in the latest loketest.
Can't burst during Overdrive Combos? Does that mean...Overdrive...bees? :scared:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Man, I killed so many of those things in FFXII.

Thank god there are no status effects in BB.

Oh wait, curse. :mad088:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just got around to watching the NEC Japanese qualifiers.
Goro won
and will be coming to America.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I actually booted this game up to practice for a tournament this Saturday, and it feels hella slow now.

Too much P4A and Marvel, I guess.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I actually booted this game up to practice for a tournament this Saturday, and it feels hella slow now.

Too much P4A and Marvel, I guess.

I've been booting it up lately too, but like almost nobody that's not level 90 or whatnot is on these days. Hmm...we could do a few matches here and there over the week if you wanted, Lythi. It'd help me get some practice in for T13, and you could get some practice in for your Saturday tourney.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lol so much for a Makoto god coming over... so much sadness.

We get dora instead now as jp BB rep. Dat bang.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dora is the only bang I'll actually watch.

I would've rather seen Goro though, I don't think Dora even likes Blazblue anymore.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Looks like Amane's Astral(?) is some kind of young-ifier?
Kind of funny, kid Noel looks adorable.

Also they finally gave Arakune's Astral a visual overhaul, it was so underwhelming before.
Hope no one wanted to sleep tonight.

(images ripped from Blazblue EU's FB for those who haven't seen already)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The best in every possible way.
Very interested in see Carl and maybe Taokaka, Platium or Arakune.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man, I hadn't even thought about Arakune and Plat.... We've seen Tao in the story mode as a kaka-kitten, but I really wonder about Plat/Kune

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sounds like she's finally back.

Kayeff said:
http://t.co/liHoJvXE

the important line is shown at around the top of the page:

【稼働日未定】[AC] アークシステムワークス「ブレイルブルークロノファンタズマ」New!
 μ-12とν-13紹介

translating to...:

[Release Date Undecided] Arc System Works: BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma
μ12 and ν-13 Reveal

Top Bottom