• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Ragna's can only really work in BK though, since almost everything has SMP in BK. He just needs to find a proper ender for it, and it could work.

Now to wait for Litchi, Makoto, Valk, and Tao.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
When was all this SMP found out? I must have been under a rock.

So 10 moves with SMP and the next ones don't have it? Sounds like quite the oversight.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope they find some practical applications for it.

and ones for other characters.
I doubt Rachel can do it. :(

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Yeah, big oversight.

Except I can't imagine that being anything but intentional, because I don't know how they could have messed up the code for that to happen. :054:

But what do I know about video game programing. :/

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Wow, I hope this doesn't spread in P4U, that would get really boring to watch.

Though several of those need double gold burst and P4U doesn't have that(which also means they're not practical in BB either.)

Or ArcSys could just patch both. :/

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I hope this doesn't spread in P4U, that would get really boring to watch.

Though several of those need double gold burst and P4U doesn't have that(which also means they're not practical in BB either.)

Or ArcSys could just patch both. :/
I wouldn't worry too much about the double gold burst, specific item in combo, 100 heat, CH 2C corner combo lol

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice games Dualseeker, you found my random Arakune training room lol. Hope you liked what you saw of the WIP

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Indeed, it shall always live. However, I'm admittedly always quite skeptical of any combo that requires double Gold Burst. Hell, it took me a while to see the practicality of RC+Distortion 100 Heat combos.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Indeed, it shall always live. However, I'm admittedly always quite skeptical of any combo that requires double Gold Burst. Hell, it took me a while to see the practicality of RC+Distortion 100 Heat combos.
Haha, yeah, I agree. I only do double gold bursts if I just want to be fancy. (I mostly spend my bursts on reversals...)

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Someone discovered that if you use ten moves with same move proration, any move with SMP following that doesn't count towards SMP. So, you can come up with some really crazy damaging combos. However, a character needs to have at least ten different moves with SMP in order for it to work.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, the gold bursts aren't necessary.
They're just using them for extra damage.
I'm aware, but I find it funny.

I think without them a few of the SMP combos wouldn't be worth doing as the proration from gaining 10 SMP move hits would cancel out bulk or all of the benefit.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Wouldn't it be at least 11 different moves with SMP?
Nah, because the 11th one doesn't count towards it, and it doesn't matter at that point because you can start reusing the moves.

^(+ Gold Burst)
The combos still scale normally, so yeah, like everyone has said, it's for extra damage.

Well that sucks, but hey, she's amazing anyway.
Pretty much, haha.

She still poops out damage, so it's not like she really needs it.

Top Bottom