• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe The Bitter Truth Behind Peach

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

So, we all know the concept of Super Mario Bros., right? Mario must get past Bowser's minions, then defeat Bowser himself, to rescue his concubine, Princess Peach. But, it is crystal clear that Peach wants to be kidnapped so she can get Mario off the things that really matter to him, like his fraternal brother, Luigi. In NSMB Wii, Luigi opens the door of a hot air balloon for Mario and Peach. But, do they let him in? Does Mario even thank him? No! Because he's got both his eyes and mind on that crafty paramour. Peach wants to be kidnapped by Bowser so she can get closer to Mario, slowly erasing the knight in shining overall's mind from vitals. Then, she waits until Mario has his head in the clouds, and she pushes him to the point when they're engaging. She just wants to waste his time.
I think he'll need some of this:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Yeah, Peach has Stockholm Syndrome. I mean, seriously! After over ten years of getting kidnapped, surely she would've made some sort of countermeasures to prevent herself from being abducted again, like building a bunker, beefing up her defenses, etc. I'm pretty sure she has the means to do that, too! She's a Monarch, for Pete's sake, but oh, wait! That's what Mario is for! Doesn't Mario deserve a break from rescuing this princess very often...? I bet that just goes to show that Mario is after something other than cake...!:smirk:

Oh, and what's worse, whenever there's a Mario Sports game, or a Mario Kart, Bowser even gets invited! It's like Princess Peach is just ASKING to get kidnapped. Oh, and not to worry, Mario's there to save the day if King Stoopa even entertains the thought of putting his grubby hands over Peach again.

So, yeah...those are MY thoughts! Peach has Stockholm Syndrome. End rant.:awesome:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I totally agree there. Peach wants to get kidnapped because she's trying to get attention like Kim Kardashian.

That's why I hate her.

Slip33

Smash Cadet
Sorry replying to this old thread. I think Peach is use to relying on someone to save her. She might don't like to fight(if she don't have to) or break out of what's deem lady like or feminine behavior. Like in smash bros she don't punch or have to many aggressive attacks. While Peach obviously have some flaws and seems disconnected in today's world. I fault the game developers for not developing her much... she's too one dimensional. The main Mario Series not meant have deep plot or character development. They keep it simple and the formula works.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Sorry replying to this old thread. I think Peach is use to relying on someone to save her. She might don't like to fight(if she don't have to) or break out of what's deem lady like or feminine behavior. Like in smash bros she don't punch or have to many aggressive attacks. While Peach obviously have some flaws and seems disconnected in today's world. I fault the game developers for not developing her much... she's too one dimensional. The main Mario Series not meant have deep plot or character development. They keep it simple and the formula works.
Now always.

The series has become too repetitive, predictable, formulaic, stereotypical & just... safe.

I want a change. An upgrade!

Top Bottom