• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North THE BIRD'S NEST 2 (ft. StriCNYN3, LLDL & Many More!)

THE BIRD'S NEST 2 (ft. StriCNYN3, LLDL & Many More!)
Posted by LLDL
YESTERcades of Red Bank
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 06:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

LLDL

Smash Hero

THE BIRD'S NEST 2. A singles and doubles event where ONLY Falco can be used in bracket!

Everyone is welcome (and encouraged) to come and participate, even non-Falco mains!​

:falcomelee: Hype list:

TUESDAY AUGUST 14, 2018 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: <--RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
29 Division St
Somerville, NJ 08876

• Venue Fee: $10.00 ($15.00 Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Falco-Only singles (1v1): $10.00

Signups 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Falco-Only singles bracket begins at 7:00pm.

Standard Melee ruleset for singles (Choose Falco Only).

https://www.twitch.tv/sigmelee

Last edited:

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Hey I just noticed that the location at the top of the page lists Red Bank as the location but in the post, Somerville is listed as the location. Which is correct?

Edit: Also, I am trying to gauge interest for future Central Jersey open singles and doubles tournaments. Looking at venues in Somerville, NJ. Please let me know if anyone is interested in this type of event in this area!

Last edited:
Top Bottom