• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Bennieblast

Smash Rookie
Now It's reyn time!! I need to join this I read the rules already and need to learn new techs!!

YoungScuds

Smash Rookie
NNID
birdpl4ne
Hey there, recently picked up Sm4sh again, in the process of learning Shulk, but I'm not too competitiev yet. Can't wait to join you guys

alexthepony

Smash Apprentice
i love shulk he so interesting, maybe i can learn some nice monado arts cancel at the shulk discord. please sent me the password.

Lolsquid

Smash Rookie
I've mained the character since the release of the 3DS version and I will not stop until I become the absolute best Shulk main. I've played Xenoblade and am playing through Xenoblade X as well.

ur-killin-meh-smalls

Smash Rookie
i would like to join. i have beaten xenoblade on the 3ds and im working on doing a 100% game file on NG+.my favorite charater is seven/fiora and I like reyn also

Ersey

Smash Rookie
NNID
Monsieur_Ersey
Shulk main from France here! I've watched Distant Kingdom combo videos some time ago and ever since I've decided to main Shulk. Being the only Shulk player in my region, I'd really like to join the server so I can see other people's stuff about the Monado Boy. o/

CheeseyBoss117

Smash Rookie
I mained Shulk since the release of Smash 4. Joining this may help me improve my Shulk game. As you know, "Reyn" and sunshine don't go together.

jbag

Smash Rookie
I read the rules and want to join to learn more about the technical aspects of Shulk, as I now main him in Smash 4. That Monado range tho...

TDS_melon

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules intensively (from what there was), and I would like to join the discord. I'm a dedicated Shulk main (not to say I play other characters, but Shulk for life), and I would like to learn from my fellow Shulk mains about tricks and MUs.

Zekip

Smash Rookie
Greetings! I would like to join the server as I am a Shulk main who wants to get better (I have some Shulk vids on yt if you want to check them out). And yes, I have already read the rules :)

dwarf74

Smash Rookie
I posted here earlier, but I just realized I didn't indicate that I read the rules. I have indeed read and understand them!

I would really like to join this. I've been a shulk main for a long time now, but I've never had any other Shulk players to discuss things with.

Taekwonm

Smash Rookie
Can I join? I've almost exclusively played Shulk since I bought Smash 4 (probably above a 99% play rate) and I'm looking to get better at him

Krab

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and agree. I have been playing competitive smash for about 1 year and going to events for about 5 months and been playing shulk for the majority of it. I wish to join to further my shulk play/tech.

xXxShulkMaster6969xXx

Smash Rookie
I would like to join the Discord server. I have played Xenoblade and it became my favorite Rpg. When i first saw shulk in smash i was attracted to his monado and thought the concept was interisting. I would like to join, i have read the rules so please send me a link im somewhere over the Reynbow.

thehacker098

Smash Rookie
Shulk is my favorite sm4sh character and I hope to work on master bidou, ATs, and his combos to help reyn hell on my opponents.

ShuIkTime

Smash Rookie
NNID
I would love to join the shulk discord! I mained him when smash 3ds first came out but wasn't that good at him. I picked up ness later but I want to play shulk again since I have a Wii u now. I have played through both of the xenoblade games and they are some of the best games I have ever played. Anyways I read the rules from top to bottom and would definitely enjoy my time in the discord. Thank you!

Xenoblader Touko

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 77303
Current member count: ~300​

Since August 20, the Shulk Skype chat has started using Discord instead. It has made the experience better.
:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk:
-Can be used in your browser or through the program. I recommend the program, but it's your choice. Also works on phones.
-Multiple voice and text channels have given us a lot of options for discussions we previously did not have. Also has made matchmaking easier for everybody.
-It's very useful for people to be able to set how loud they hear each individual (as mics are different in sensitivity)
-No Skype lag (this was very annoying)
-The program itself is made to use machine resources very efficiently. It takes up very little space when open. On the other hand, my laptop cries when I have Skype open.
-Sometimes, having Skype open has caused people lag while doing wifi matches. This issue does not happen with Discord.
-It's easier on the mods, due to improved powers
-It is easier to tell who is online, afk, or offline.
-To talk via voice, you just join a voice chat channel, and can see who is already in that voice chat channel beforehand. It's much easier than having somebody host a call. And, again, there are multiple voice chat channels which can be used for different things.
-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Free (Teamspeak costs money)
-Useful commands you can use, like @[insert_name], @everyone, and #[insert_channel_name]
-Your IP is protected
-Much more features to come in the future, as it's still new and being updated. Some thing I am aware of which will come in the future are the capabilities for custom emoticons, screen sharing, and video chat.

You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules o==Ö*•••: - Your guide to not being kicked from the Shulk discord.
(Takes me 1 minute 48 seconds to read thoroughly.)
(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.
#ether_mines_memes_and_ether for memes
#animu for extensive anime discussion
#spam_and_bot for spamming and bot commands
#other-video-games for extensive discussions about other video games
#real_world_problems for stuff that's going wrong in real life
#pictures_no-spoilers for those pictures you want to post

No pointless tagging of people is allowed in any channel.

2) Xenoblade/Xenoblade X Spoilers
This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game
-No vague spoilers, references to spoilers, or profile pictures of spoilers.

3) Respect your fellow homs.
We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

4) Speak English, generally.
We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

5) Read and follow these rules.
You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

6) You may want to stay somewhat active.
You just might be filtered out if you haven’t posted in a long time.

7) Do not impersonate another person
Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

8) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness somewhere else.

Consequences:
1) You are warned. Your messages are deleted if that applies.
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com
4) Banned. This does also ban your ip.

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

I hope to see you in our server!

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Current event!: alt wars! - a Shulk only, alt specific, crew battle tournament
Join our Discord server to participate!
Let's just say I've mained Shulk since december of 2014... and being blind, you have problems doing certain techs (I'm looking at you, MALLC-ing)... Now it's Shulk and Reyn time i!'ll be using the name Visionless or some variant of it.

Aein

Smash Cadet
NNID
vesferi
I've read the rules:
I'd like to learn how to use Shulk better and the discord may be a good resource. A join link would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
ALRIGHT SO MASS TAGGING. .

Ersey Ersey jbag jbag TDS_melon TDS_melon Zekip Zekip D dwarf74 T Taekwonm Krab Krab S ShuIkTime T trueSEVERY Aein Aein YoungScuds YoungScuds A alexthepony Lolsquid Lolsquid @LifeMakesMeLOL @Bjerga @KevinTheMew @GhostCatDark @Mighty_Guy @Redpunter @Bluekeyo @OllyOmk @Linkskywalker45 @CrownAether @double_axle @Conka01 @LaytonsApprentice @DaShadowPikachu @Kyra @GetGo @Kienamaru @Sirknight

All of you made a valiant effort with your posts. Everyone gave reasons & motives worthy of access to Mt. Monado. However, the only thing all of you missed was the "keyword" required to seal the deal. So please private message me the "keyword" found within the rules & you shall unlock the final door. I hope to see you all in the Shulk Discord server.

EDIT:

If you're already in the server, my bad to the max.

Last edited:

SeerSmashChannel

Smash Rookie
:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk:
Hey there! I'm a Shulk main and I'm known on YouTube as SeerSmashChannel. I want to join the discord group because I feel it will help me improve my play. I also live in a place where there's next to no Xenoblade fans, and it's one of my favorite games of all time (if not my favorite), so finding a place like the Discord where I can just nerd out about what I love while learning new things just seems awesome to me. NSFW stuff just isn't my thing so no need to worry about that, and all the rest of the rules just seem like normal human decency to me. If you allow me to join, thanks a ton! NOW IT'S REYN TIME! Also, shameless plugging here, but I'd love it if you could leave some feedback here on my latest Shulk combo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8psWuRRUTk

Last edited:

FireSilgo

Smash Rookie
NNID
FireSilgo
Hey, I'm a shulk main that want to get better and learn some new match ups, I've also read the rules and agree not to spam, won't type spoilers, and I won't be a Dickson.

TDS_melon

Smash Rookie
My apologizes kind sir, I'll be sure to alleyoup on that, wouldn't want you to Reyn on my parade.

NoThisIsStupider

Smash Rookie
I would like to join, I've read and understand all the rules outlined in the first post. I wish to join in order to develop my shulk game, since I've mained him for a year and yet am still not at a level where I can do well on anther. My discord username is identical to my username here.

RedZeroZX

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZeroTheFighter
I'd like to join because I'd like to compare my Shulk against others

Last edited:

BlueGen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mordecai678
Well this is embarassing... So a while back I posted here to be admitted into the server and got the link sent, I used it to get into "Colony 9 entrance". I posted there to be admitted into the main group, but I don't know if it was because I was using the beta mobile version or my general scrubiness in Discord, but I never did manage to get in. The app updated and lost access to that group, and now the link has expired. However! Now I'm looking to try and enter again, if it's not much of an issue. Same reasons as before, love Xenoblade, 100% it and X, Shulk's one of my favorite characters ever, as well as Reyn, and I'm looking forward to mastering the Monado!

Last edited:

Parified

Smash Rookie
I whould like to join because shulk is such a good character and very interesting. Thank you in advanced!

HenWasTaken

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking smashboards for awhile but I finally decided to make an account so I could join this neat shulk discord. I'm a shulk main from Maryland looking to show the monado's power in tournament. I can't wait to talk with everyone!

jesusv123

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm a Shulk main, who really wants to learn more about the character and generally get better at smash and would like to you the server

Varia_Gamre

Smash Rookie
NNID
VideoGamer858
3DS FC
5472-7724-3484
I'm all in to join! Shulk's my main in Smash Bros. and I'm constantly looking to improve! I just need a few people who are experienced at Shulk (Since nobody in my area is) to work with me for mutual growth and enjoyment! Yes this is a a very formal post, but I thought I'd be nice. :) hope to see you in the chat

FireyNight9

Smash Rookie
NNID
FireyNight9
Mind If I join the Discord? I need to know this MU, its troubling me at locals... Even though there's only 1 shulk main. :p

TheVision

Smash Rookie
Hey can i join the Discord? I want to get better at playing Shulk and who knows, maybe it'll be REYN time

vCent

Smash Rookie
NNID
vCentYen
3DS FC
2810-2057-7967
I've been Reyn looking for a good resource for my main, Shulk. I just started a few months ago, so I'm really trying to just get better.

Discord e-mail: vnguyen7200@gmail.com
Discord User: Mecu#7087

Last edited:

Powderpuffman

Smash Rookie
I would very much like to join the Discord server. I've mained Shulk since Sm4sh 3DS came out (because I love Xenoblade :D. Some of my favorite characters are Dunban, Reyn, and Riki), and want to just improve my Shulk gameplay. I want to show people that Shulk is a force to be reckoned with!

By the way, my name on Discord is the same as it is on here (Powderpuffman). Thought it might help to include that.

TheCra19

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Cra19
3DS FC
3652-0819-5930
Well, I'd like to join the server in order to pick up much needed Shulk tech and get those MABDs down.
My discord user is The_Cra19

Last edited:
Top Bottom