• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Taitsu

Smash Rookie
Hello there!

I'd like to join too! I'm a Shulk main since release! I hope to find scrimming partners and improve my mastery of the Monado, and maybe some day bring something new to the meta!
I have read and understood the rules. :)

I hope to see you soon! :D

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Please send me a link! I haved mained shulk since the begining (same as villager, i aint giving up on these guys)

but btw, that doesnt mean im good with the monado
Hey, I just need you to read the rules again, and then you will be good :)

Last edited:

SuperHyperMegaTurbo

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join your server.

What makes me qualified?
Well... Shulk is my most played character, at 153 hours, compared to my second most played, main, and "best" character, Sonic, at only 91 hours.
As of late, though, I've been finding it harder to beat people as Sonic and easier to beat them as Shulk... much easier.

I'd really like to show you the Monado's power!
Or, perhaps if I overestimate my abilities... you guys could help me learn its secret one day.

Only one possible problem is that I tried playing Xenoblade Chronicles and found its gameplay boring.
I hope that's not a reason for people to hate me!

Sonny Franceschi

Smash Rookie
NNID
SonnyFranceschi
3DS FC
2879-0394-3794
i wanna be part of the monado hype train :), i read the rules, i main shulk with tricky stuff, and i can feel the "powah" now :), i stay tune

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Hey there, Shulk main since day 1 3DS, and I'd really like to join please. I love using the guy (even though I use like 4-5 other characters, he's always my main focus) and I'm always looking for ways to reveal the Monado's power. =P
My Discord name should be "TWILTY."

AppleTart

Smash Rookie
NNID
AppleTart64
3DS FC
5129-4151-5077
Shulk's been my main nearly since the beginning and it's been a bumpy ride, so I'm hoping I can join and unleash the Monado's true power!

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'd like to join. I've been playing the Monado Boy since release and also would like to learn the matchup as some of my other characters. I'll try to stay somewhat active. My name should be DJ.

ZaoMonichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noaharc10
3DS FC
4398-9530-8610
Yo.

Looking to join this Discord group. I used to be in the old Skype group because I wanted to learn the Monado matchup and learn a bit more about the Xeno series (I've played Xenoblade on the Wii a few years back, but it wasn't too interesting back then.)

Anyway, my reason for joining stays about the same. I just want to get help with the matchup, possibly learn the character, chat with old friends that left the Skype group, and learn a bit more about the Xeno series.

Thanks for reading!

Kyogokudo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoshiboo62
3DS FC
0301-9917-1099
Read the rules, I want to join this. I'm trying to second Shulk as I really like his gameplay (especially speed art) and love Xenoblade. Also the another reason is that I enjoy annoying a certain someone *cough* Sykkamorre Sykkamorre *cough* with the Monado. I probably won't be that much active and will mainly search for opponents though.

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I'd love to join, am interested to know more about Shulk's MU and overall gameplay strategies. Please add me.
Hey! Sounds good but you need to read the rules again ;). You'll know what I mean when you do so.
Give me another invite, assuming I'm even welcomed there anymore.
Same for you! The other qualification is you must also tell us why you want to join:
If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
It is okay if you edit your post if you don't want to make a new one :)

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Same for you! The other qualification is you must also tell us why you want to join.
...Really?
Blah blah blah "Monado" blah blah I main Shulk and I want to discuss him and share matches and this is seriously unnecessary. You already know me. Everyone there does.

Did that suffice for stroking your newfound admin ego yet? Or do you still need more silly requirements? Maybe I can bring you a cup of coffee, do your laundry and do your homework while I'm at it.

JFC.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Read the rules, I want to join this. I'm trying to second Shulk as I really like his gameplay (especially speed art) and love Xenoblade. Also the another reason is that I enjoy annoying a certain someone *cough* Sykkamorre Sykkamorre *cough* with the Monado. I probably won't be that much active and will mainly search for opponents though.
SWIIIIIIINE

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
So. The wait has finally come to an end.

Proof I've read the rules:
1): The only thing I spam is "Thanks for Playing" when I tell people good games in-person or online. So no spam from me.
2): I haven't finished the first XBC game, so I don't have plans of spoiling others.
3): I'd like to think that I'm a decent person.
4): Yes hi
5): I won't "push the boundary". I tend to just be laid-back & not cause any challenges against rules unless the decency of it is lost
6): "Monado! Shield us!"
7): I was inactive because I did not have a working PC. Now I do. Boom.

>Breaking the rules
"Ah c'mon, that's not fair!":smirk:

About the Skype Version of the Group:
I have a PC now. So I'll download skype on here & let everyone know ahead of this prior time we'll "convert" to Discord. I will also leave a note in the New Skype Group thread on smashboards that we will make this arrangement as soon as all of us migrate to there.

~Joining~
Qualifications:
1): Join for a reason? This is a poor OP Eric:p(JK It's not), considering I feel you must have much more than just a reason to join a Discord group about Shulk.;) Personally for me, I probably wouldn't be here on the Shulk boards playing this character had I not played the character on 3DS & fall in love with his core game-play mechanics. The Monado arts including Shulk himself without knowing who he was & not playing the game he hails from, it would seem strange to love playing this character in Smash Bros. wouldn't it? So:
  • I Primary the character
  • I like Xenoblade Chronicles
  • I like playing the ditto MatchUp. It's strategic & fun to play against your own character possessing many tools to adapt
  • Shield art in the beginning was why this character chose me
  • I enjoy showing people & players I verse against what Shulk can do, & the potential tapped can bring
  • Now that I attend some local tournaments only playing Shulk, I enjoy this game playing Shulk much more
EDIT: Oh, & my username on Discord:

Masonomace

Last edited:

ViolentKyo

Smash Rookie
Shulk main here! Early on in my Sm4sh career I picked him on a whim after hearing the "I'm really feeling it!" meme so many times. Little did I know a simple meme would lead me to buy 2 Shulk amiibo, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, become a massive Xenoblade fan, and eventually main him, placing 17th out of 56 in my first tournament.

I'm not gonna stop there, though. I want to get better with the Monado Boy. Read the rules too.

Last edited:

TheN

Smash Rookie
NNID
meruna
Since the announcment from Smash 4 i hoped for shulk. I played Xenoblade Chronicles and now i am waiting for my limited edition of xenoblade chronicles X.

I read and accept all the rules

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Since the announcment from Smash 4 i hoped for shulk. I played Xenoblade Chronicles and now i am waiting for my limited edition of xenoblade chronicles X.

I read and accept all the rules
Sounds great, but you should re-read the rules. You'll know why when you do ;)

Grexin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grexin
3DS FC
0404-8856-1751
I've read the rules and I'm a Shulk main hoping to get better. My discord acc is Grex .

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I've read the rules and I'm a Shulk main hoping to get better. My discord acc is Grex .
Hey Grex! That's awesome! However, I do need you to read the rules again, because there is something there you need to see...

Phantomshadows

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phantomsama
3DS FC
3582-9638-6907
I've read the rules. Shulk been my main since November and enjoy using him. Hopefully I'll get better with him once I learn more about him and using his arts well in battle. Monado

NoahDaniel

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join too!

Shulk is my secondary right now and you can always find some nice little details in those chats.
And I need a place where I can talk about Xenoblade stuff. I can't talk about the Monado with my friends, because they still haven't finished the game and most of my Xenoblade jokes contain spoilers.

Riki_the_Heropon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-2865-7653
I wanna join because I'm a Shulk main, I like Xenoblade, and I'm really feeling... The Monado's Power.

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
Hey its DJ, I was part of the Shulk group but my computer died on the 15th and I didn't know the group moved, so if I may ask, may I please rejoin my fellow Monado boys?

My Discord is DJ Hyrul3

Last edited:

Asiancowbox

Smash Rookie
I would like to join this because I'm a Shulk main and Xenoblade Chronicles was one of my favorite games, the whole concept of the monado was super cool. But yeah I wanna get better with Shulk and learn his matchups and whatnot

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
I lurk an awful lot so activity is probably my greatest risk, but Shulk is a favorite secondary of mine and I tend to prefer chats to forums, so let's talk about our Monados on Discord!

irgendetwas

Smash Rookie
i have returned to playing the monado boy and woud like joinig the discussions in the discord chat :D

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hey its DJ, I was part of the Shulk group but my computer died on the 15th and I didn't know the group moved, so if I may ask, may I please rejoin my fellow Monado boys?

My Discord is DJ Hyrul3
Of course! You just first need to tell us why you're joining (other than being in the Skype). I'm sure you can do so :).
Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have. Though, people who joined from the Skype chat prior to the creation of this thread are grandfathered in.

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
Of course! You just first need to tell us why you're joining (other than being in the Skype). I'm sure you can do so :).
well of coarse, I still have a lot to learn about my boy Shulk and I'm sure my fellow Monado boys can teach me, I'll be fairly active too

TheSilentAmp

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSilentAmp
3DS FC
1246-9215-5468
Might I join?

I've been maining him since day one and Xenoblade is one of my all-time favorite games (Almost 300 hours logged into it.)

Edit: Also read the rules. Should be very easy for them to not get broken.

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Might I join?

I've been maining him since day one and Xenoblade is one of my all-time favorite games (Almost 300 hours logged into it.)

Edit: Also read the rules. Should be very easy for them to not get broken.
Hey! You will be welcome! However, there's something you may have missed in the rules ;)

GreenGamerJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
GreenGamerJ
I'd like to join. Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time, and I've been maining Shulk since day 1 on the 3DS. Even with his flaws I still want to see how far I can push him. I was in the Skype group, but got kicked due to inactivity. I really want to try again, and socialize and practice with my fellow Monado boys this time.

Edit: I also read the rules. Probably should have mentioned that haha

Last edited:

darkshadlegend

Smash Rookie
NNID
darkshadlegend
Hi! I'm just a shulk main looking to help improve the character, mained him since release but the Skype chats seemed to have died in a way. I'm only looking to improve more and perhaps learn a few things as well. I've read the rules and they seem fair enough. Hope to see you all soon.

Top Bottom