• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Only 'cause the one character you picked, it had to be Marth. I mean, I'd use Marth vs DK even, even if it's not a matchup I like compared to Sheik vs DK, but Marth dittos are ********.

Scala

Smash Ace
How many tourneys are you all gonna have down there? if you had one today, wouldn't that be the 3rd one this weekend O_o

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I went to all the tournaments but placed so poorly that no one even mentioned I was there.
I'm like the biggest scrub in michigan, if anyone loses to me they need to kill themselves.

alcoady

Smash Ace
hey wow, not a bad melee turnout!
anther is pokemon'n every mother****a in that joint
soo uhh.... i just realized MI pwns at brawl. well....ann arbor does,
cuz nobody this side of mi really plays but...
i'll try to make the next one but with classes the way they are might not be likely. :urg:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
there exist vids of finals and a bunch of other matches, just a lot of them aren't on youtube yet on an account of Mother 3 being in English.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I have a great idea. How about you make a thread on the midwest boards for UMDOW instead of using the MI thread to talk about it?

animan

Smash Cadet
hey big al if it helps any for you to come to another turney on this side of the state you and a few guys could stay at my house and i probley give you some money for gas

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because the only people who still play Melee and show up at tournaments besides Anther all suck at it. :(

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Since I've surpased Malice.. I would show up to one.. But I'm sure I would knock out a nerdy instigator like Ankoku. The smash community is a bunch of *******s, and this site is a joke..

Top Bottom