• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
brawl is not very to play, even though i'm **** with ike, rob, and snake.

whatever.

i might come for doubles or something. ****ing birthday party johns.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Do you know how many foods are shaped like *****? The best kinds! Sup guys? Does anyone like Brawl more than Melee? I know it's not very (HARD) to play..? Cause people with no brain or grammer can play it I guess.. lol.. Big shout out to shibby and the UP!!!

p.s. Lucas is too strong..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Post 2000 unlocks the "I post too much" achievement.

People with no brain will lose in Brawl. This is a fact because there's pretty much no way to rely largely on technical skill in this game, so guess what you're left with? Well, if you can't fall back on your brain, then you're ****ed.

Lucas is in the low range of high tier at best. But matchups only matter if both people know what they're doing. Lucario is the coolest Fighting/Steel Pokémon with glowing blue hands ever.

Levitas

the moon
Post 2000 unlocks the "I post too much" achievement.

People with no brain will lose in Brawl. This is a fact because there's pretty much no way to rely largely on technical skill in this game, so guess what you're left with? Well, if you can't fall back on your brain, then you're ****ed.

Lucas is in the low range of high tier at best. But matchups only matter if both people know what they're doing. Lucario is the coolest Fighting/Steel Pokémon with glowing blue hands ever.
Take that back. First off, I'm gonna try to fix this whole "Lucas blows in every imaginable way and every character owns him hardcore" rumor you seem to be trying to start.

Also, his PK fire non-bsticking bsticking thing seems to be the most technical thing in the game right now, along with zap jumping and stuff, making lucas the most technical character in the game, and therefore best.

I'd support my claims with logic and facts, but that seems to be more of your thing, lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Low range of high tier is "bad"? And I've already defined his matchup against Sheik to be in his favor, along with one or two others I've seen. I'm putting him as potentially really good. But he'll still need a little more before he gets pushed to "probably amazing."

Levitas

the moon
D3 Best In Da Game
No

Low range of high tier is "bad"? And I've already defined his matchup against Sheik to be in his favor, along with one or two others I've seen. I'm putting him as potentially really good. But he'll still need a little more before he gets pushed to "probably amazing."
Not good enough. I'm gonna have to get really good now, if only to show you guys that lucas is far beyond "probably amazing"

armlx

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, newer player at UofM looking to try and start playing fairly competatively. Might show up to next Biweekly thing.

BTW, Lucas is probably low range of high tier, but he's still not that far behind the rest of the high tier and some of the top tier. The power level drop offs are a lot less steep then Melee.

BTW, half agree with Vayseth. DDD <= Marth.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
God tier is stupid anyway. I never could play Fox or Falco right in Melee. Because I suck at pressing X + R + down-right + down + B really fast.

Top Bottom